Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

ASUU Strike Taking Like Forever: Things You Should Be Doing Are: - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike Taking Like Forever: Things You Should Be Doing Are: (1098 Views)

ASUU Strike Update: BUK Kano, UI, ABSU, ATBU Others Voted To Continue Strike / ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? / ASUU STRIKE: University Of Ibadan Terminates First Semester. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Strike Taking Like Forever: Things You Should Be Doing Are: by Divinelove1(f): 11:24am On Oct 04, 2022
As students even after graduation, you need job to hold body and soul, while the strike last why not pick up various international jobs you can do from home rather than wasting time añd complaining about the unending strike?

The truth is most companies are faced with inflations leading to massive Retrenchments, and the way forward is getting International jobs rather than working up and down to submit CV's

Finally, an Easy Way to Make Money Online that anyone can get started with using just phone

Have you been hearing about Upwork, freelancer and fiverr wandering what it's about? Or you already know what Upwork is all about and you've been having problems getting in, then today is your lucky day because this post is for you.

Freelancing platform generally is where freelancers/creatives (sellers) can offer their services and the clients (buyers) come looking for this freelancers and the freelancer is paid in dollars in return for their skills and services.

All you need is your phone, willingness to get started

Skills that can be offered cuts across almost every field of human endeavor.

But the thing is as the number freelance marketplace, they demand high professionalism and it can be really tough to enter in the first place. I'm sure you must have tried it out.

Some people try 10times and finally get in at the 10th try, some never get in
And some others get in at the first try.
It iz what it iz ���‍♂️

The thing is Upwork and fiverr robots or algorithm has a very strict entry protocol and unless you know how to stick to the script of entry, your account may never be approved.

My first few attempts where turned down until I had to learn the tricks

Luckily, I'm among the 20% of people that can always get their accounts approved now because I had to go learn

So if you want to also get in I suggest you also go look for someone who'll teach you the script of always gaining access into upwork or fiverr

With great skills like content creation, copywriting and locating client that can offer good cash for job done then you won't bother about unemployment again.

I will be showing the first 10people how to get started with freelancing and scale up to making good cash monthly

Re: ASUU Strike Taking Like Forever: Things You Should Be Doing Are: by jkpbestseries: 11:30am On Oct 04, 2022
very terrible
Re: ASUU Strike Taking Like Forever: Things You Should Be Doing Are: by Divinelove1(f): 1:46pm On Oct 04, 2022
jkpbestseries:
very terrible
more reason you should get started with something
Re: ASUU Strike Taking Like Forever: Things You Should Be Doing Are: by Rosemaryutavie: 2:46pm On Oct 04, 2022
Re: ASUU Strike Taking Like Forever: Things You Should Be Doing Are: by Divinelove1(f): 6:23pm On Oct 04, 2022
Do not miss out if this life changing opportunities for anything, connect with me

+2-3-4-8-0-3-4-1-9-9-2-1-0
Re: ASUU Strike Taking Like Forever: Things You Should Be Doing Are: by Divinelove1(f): 11:54am On Oct 05, 2022
Instead of staying idle, plan your life ahead of school
Re: ASUU Strike Taking Like Forever: Things You Should Be Doing Are: by Divinelove1(f): 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
There is always a great opportunity but result is determined by actions or inactions
Re: ASUU Strike Taking Like Forever: Things You Should Be Doing Are: by Divinelove1(f): 10:06pm On Oct 11, 2022
Do not further delay, even if ASUU call off, these are things that can help you in school, it doesn't affect your studies
Re: ASUU Strike Taking Like Forever: Things You Should Be Doing Are: by Divinelove1(f): 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2022
The opportunity is still open, the skills you have is what make you valuable
Connect with me on
Whatsapp

Re: ASUU Strike Taking Like Forever: Things You Should Be Doing Are: by Divinelove1(f): 11:30am On Oct 13, 2022
Do not be distracted guys, even if ASUU call off, yo still need high income skills
Re: ASUU Strike Taking Like Forever: Things You Should Be Doing Are: by Divinelove1(f): 9:34pm On Oct 17, 2022
Even while in school, don't be idle! You can join this things with your academics

Re: ASUU Strike Taking Like Forever: Things You Should Be Doing Are: by Divinelove1(f): 9:16pm On Oct 19, 2022
You can do this along with your studies guys
Re: ASUU Strike Taking Like Forever: Things You Should Be Doing Are: by Divinelove1(f): 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2022
These are fast action pickers, he has got started immediately! Dollars to naira is now #800 the best thing that can happen to you is to make your cash in dollars

Re: ASUU Strike Taking Like Forever: Things You Should Be Doing Are: by Divinelove1(f): 8:56am On Oct 31, 2022
It another great day! Prices of things has increased, month has ended but yet salaries remains the same!
Help yourself out by taking reasonable actions that will better your finances, connect with me on
Whatsapp
Re: ASUU Strike Taking Like Forever: Things You Should Be Doing Are: by Divinelove1(f): 2:55pm On Nov 01, 2022
It a new month fams! This month will go well for us in Jesus name (amen). Make an habit of doing what you fear, in doing it is liberation.

Cheers to your finàncial freedom

Re: ASUU Strike Taking Like Forever: Things You Should Be Doing Are: by Divinelove1(f): 5:00am On Nov 03, 2022
Do not wait till after graduation before looking for Opportunities, grab the ones you gave now and grow with it
Re: ASUU Strike Taking Like Forever: Things You Should Be Doing Are: by Divinelove1(f): 8:15pm On Nov 03, 2022
Goodevening nairalanders, waiting is wasting!
Procastination is evil, avoid this opportunity if you are happy with your current finàncial situation
Re: ASUU Strike Taking Like Forever: Things You Should Be Doing Are: by Divinelove1(f): 10:52am On Nov 04, 2022
It another great day to tell yourself the truth, do you like your current finàncial situation?, Do you want to continue like that? If no then these Opportunities shouldn't pass you by
Connect with me NOW

Re: ASUU Strike Taking Like Forever: Things You Should Be Doing Are: by Divinelove1(f): 4:15pm On Nov 08, 2022
The government paying half salary is a pointer that you need to help yourself.
They obviously care less about you, why not get started with this side hustle
Re: ASUU Strike Taking Like Forever: Things You Should Be Doing Are: by Divinelove1(f): 11:52am On Nov 10, 2022
This should be you, but you don't want dollars lol

Re: ASUU Strike Taking Like Forever: Things You Should Be Doing Are: by Divinelove1(f): 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
What you want in life is at the other side of fear
Re: ASUU Strike Taking Like Forever: Things You Should Be Doing Are: by Divinelove1(f): 5:31pm On Nov 15, 2022
In nigeria of today, living comfortably isn't possible with just one income stream, you get to help yourself
Re: ASUU Strike Taking Like Forever: Things You Should Be Doing Are: by Divinelove1(f): 7:18am On Nov 16, 2022
Goodmorning my people! All what you need is an Opportunity but 2things are involved, you must see it and seize it! Else it will slip from your hands
Re: ASUU Strike Taking Like Forever: Things You Should Be Doing Are: by Divinelove1(f): 5:22pm On Nov 17, 2022
This person got started and in 6days had design what to publish

Re: ASUU Strike Taking Like Forever: Things You Should Be Doing Are: by Divinelove1(f): 9:24pm On Nov 19, 2022
Single income source can't take anyone anywhere, have a bulletproof now, start extra hustle

Re: ASUU Strike Taking Like Forever: Things You Should Be Doing Are: by Divinelove1(f): 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2022
Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance fams

(1) (Reply)

. / Uniben Resumption / About Dipolma ,degree And Pre Degree ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.