Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

What Are The Ingredients Used To Produce Chicken Feeds? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Are The Ingredients Used To Produce Chicken Feeds? (865 Views)

Ex-minister Dalhatu’s Firm, Chicken Republic Owners, Others Owe UBA N9.3bn / How To Mix Ingredients For Custard Powder Production / Simple Guide On How To Produce Cassava (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Ingredients Used To Produce Chicken Feeds? by kingjaja2(m): 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2007
Hello business people and informants alike,

I need help on a new agribusiness which I intend on starting soon. The agribusiness is a poultry business.

I want to know about the ingredients used to produce chicken feed. Can someone please list the ingredients and how they are mixed together, and in what proportions are they mixed together. I intend to rear broiler chicks for the purpose of chicken meat production.

Someone please reply my post or alternatively, you can email me on: gurufarmer@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

How Does Irrevocable Letter Of Credit Works For Supplier And for Buyer? / 5 Compelling Reasons Why You Must Start Your Own Biz If You Want To Be Rich / How To Open A Dollar Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.