Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Ongoing Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ongoing Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures) (39039 Views)

Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan (Pictures, Video) / APC Youths Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures, Video) / June 12 Protests Hit Akure, Osogbo, Ibadan (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ongoing Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures) by tyinfinity: 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2022
Obi is secretly looking for ways to honourably Step down for his senior Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.thr fear of all Ipob miscreants
Re: Ongoing Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures) by Mandate2023: 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Agbadorian urchins forcing people to participate or you pay #500 Naira tongue.

U go cry tire grin grin tinubu is ur next president
Re: Ongoing Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures) by OmoIjebuOde: 3:50pm On Oct 04, 2022
I trust my yoruba people.

They will collect Thïefnubu's money and still vote for their choice. Osun is a case study.
Re: Ongoing Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2022
blueAgent:

Brown zinc country

You are correct, it is a brown roof country. When those buildings were built, your ancestors live in huts and most of them walk naked or half naked.

The internal critics created by Akintola / Awolowo crisis and years of opposition created a developmental and political crises that halted every form of development in South West.

Our middle class never participated as heroes or for survival during the 419 and drug pushing era of IBB which has lasted till date or in the multi billion dollars fake drug importation cartel and the looting of over $100 billion under Jonathan government.

We are comfortable with our brown roof with integrity.

Datti Ahmed said election in the North will not be by ethnicity or religion but by competency. That is the best statement ever made by a young intelligent man. Competency is what dictates the choice of Shettima and not religion.

Next year February, the brown roof Republic will teach you a lesson.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures) by Vote4Obi: 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2022
post=117264162:

Make Tinubu no finish money for campaign in the name of competing with Obi in Southwest, Obidient rally is free grin grin grin

No loud am bro. 200 million naira down the drain, just to organize one rally. I wonder how many billions he is going to spend to organize like 20 rallies. Meanwhile, Peter Obi rallies didn't cost him shishi yet they were all sold out. That's class!!!!
Re: Ongoing Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures) by clems88(m): 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2022
It was so annoying when I saw them at Coco house. 80% are touts. A breaken van was passing with siren then one of the useless touts was shouting that if Tinubu enters he will free all of them, I shook my head. Another annoying thing was tribalism. They were shouting they are voting only yoruba angry
Re: Ongoing Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures) by Jevica: 3:56pm On Oct 04, 2022
Emilokan is seriously sick and lying critically on sickbed in london. this is breaking news
Re: Ongoing Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures) by Tegabadguy(m): 3:56pm On Oct 04, 2022
abc115:
Ongoing Ibadan Walk for Bola Tinubu

Video link: https://twitter.com/akinalabi/status/1577264083191332864
obi go win tinubu
Re: Ongoing Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures) by BanyXchi: 3:56pm On Oct 04, 2022
Again, 0su we control everything in this contraption and we continue to do so while you remain a 4th class citizen, Tinubu is your next president,deal with it!
DryMouth:

What are you controlling? See this lunatic.

Hausas are controlling the major source of revenue in this country. Stop giving that your stupid Tinubu any hope because he may die of HBP when the final results are out. He is walking corpse already. Lol
Re: Ongoing Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures) by bestdudes: 3:59pm On Oct 04, 2022
naijapips04:
Any fool that thinks Pitobi will win any LGA in the SW is a political olodo.
Tinubu will be president of South West... grin
Re: Ongoing Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures) by DryMouth: 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2022
BanyXchi:
Again, 0su we control everything in this contraption and we continue to do so while you remain a 4th class citizen, Tinubu is your next president,deal with it!
Lol!
You control only owo mi da boys.... 4th class citizens keh! In Nigeria, the only 4th class citizens i know of are the poor people. My boss is an igbo man and he has too many hausas and yorubas working under him. No dey deceive yourself. Classification of citizens in Nigeria is based on money not tribe.

Please tell Tinubu to get his doctors ready by February cos he will need them
Re: Ongoing Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures) by iamme1234(m): 4:05pm On Oct 04, 2022
Nairalands monkeys
Where una dey
Ordinary walk see crowd.
Una obi no go get 4 million total vote come 2023
The most experience politician of all time

Tinubu the great
Compair to one obituary who under is watch anambra was a dipilated state.
We are fully batified...
Re: Ongoing Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures) by jrusky(m): 4:11pm On Oct 04, 2022
They should carry on I stand by pdp, apc, nnpp, ad, sdp but never will I support Labour of obi.

Let Tinubu rally go on I support it, let pdp rally start I support it, let nnpp rally start I'm with them, let sdp rally start there I'm but anything obi is forbidden.
Re: Ongoing Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures) by Bhol28: 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2022
Hate him or like him,Bola Tinubu is a very intelligent accountant,he is a prolific human career builder,He has the ability to solve NIgeria's economic issues with his intelligence.He set a solid revenue and development template for Lagos State which subsequent lagos governors have been following and Lagos economy have been better for it.He can do it successfully at Federal level.#BATSHETT 2023 is the solution
Re: Ongoing Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures) by peacesampson(f): 4:18pm On Oct 04, 2022
Keep supporting mediocrity, na u go suffer pass if bad government comes into power
Majesty2:
Those braindead zombiediots started it and is consuming them now and their new song now is rented crowd, dem pay dem before dem go attend but we no dey give a fvck because as e dey pain dem e dey sweet us...
May God continue to bless and protect Jagaban Of Africa.. On Tinubu's mandate we stand gidigba
Re: Ongoing Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures) by jrusky(m): 4:22pm On Oct 04, 2022
Obi-diots I no tell una say baba na baba pls see crowd just testing mic see crowd una neva sabi Yoruba politics they will neva vote for obi una go weep like small pikin by Feb 2023.

I had said it over and over obi will never win a single state in SW and the North and there will never be any man who will become Nigeria president by loosing outrightly in those 2 region.

See crowd just testing mic SW and the North don't make noise when it comes to politics they know the game. All entire obishit waka up and down 1 million march, 4 million march combined has never seen this type of crowd.

Dem say pesin senior you dey talk say na just little hin take senior go market go buy the little naa?

Osun and Ekiti disgrace will be a child play to what obi go chop, dem go flog him like transformer thief.
Re: Ongoing Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures) by Goalgetter23(m): 4:23pm On Oct 04, 2022
[quote author=Period007 post=117263651]Peter Obi dragging south west with Thiefnibu

Can they replicate this crowd in the south east and south south? [b]Tinubu is a regional candidate.

For your info, I hope you are aware of the crowd even kwankwaso pulled when he visited Delta State. That is just for your appetizer.

It is not PO dragging South West with Tinubu, it is the Igbos as an ethnic group. It has always been like that since 1952 regional election when Dr. Azikiwe, the leader of NCNC feels he deserves to be the Premier of Western Region. Awolowo, the AG leader traunced him so much in the poll, Zik had to angrily revert back to Enugu to be Premier. After that election, Zik developed so much political acrimony towards Awo, and of course between the east & the west. Igbos are only hiding under Obi to try same but again the beating would be unbearable for PO & labour to bear. Feb, 2023 is just few months away. Stay awake.
Re: Ongoing Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures) by jrusky(m): 4:27pm On Oct 04, 2022
[quote author=Goalgetter23 post=117267878][/quote]

Your cry just started. Obi is going no where you hear.
Re: Ongoing Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures) by jrusky(m): 4:32pm On Oct 04, 2022
Bhol28:

Hate him or like him,Bola Tinubu is a very intelligent accountant,he is a prolific human career builder,He has the ability to solve NIgeria's economic issues with his intelligence.He set a solid revenue and development template for Lagos State which subsequent lagos governors have been following and Lagos economy have been better for it.He can do it successfully at Federal level.#BATSHETT 2023 is the solution

Bro their hatred is inconsequential they are nobody but a cursed failure. They think they can sell a fool like obi to Nigerians by forcing him on us very very unfortunate for them we will teach obi a bitter Lesson.
Re: Ongoing Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures) by Thedon22: 4:32pm On Oct 04, 2022
Ashirioluwa:
This shows us the unemployment situation in our country. 75% of these people have no jobs. Those who have jobs are underemployed.
That's the more reason we should vote based on competence and pedigree not someone who has not changed Anambra to Lagos but claiming he can turn Nigeria to China. Charity they say begins at home. Someone who could not secure Anambra claiming he can secure Nigeria. Presidency is for men and not for boys. Not for someone who just graduated from Atiku's apprenticeship. Only Zombies will entrust their future to a neophyte.
Re: Ongoing Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures) by FixNigeria2023: 4:34pm On Oct 04, 2022
Peter Obis rally is being attended by all tribes not all these Yoruba animals
Re: Ongoing Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures) by ufuosman(m): 4:34pm On Oct 04, 2022
Apc supporters na una turn grin
Re: Ongoing Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures) by ojex004: 4:38pm On Oct 04, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Jesus Christ of Nazareth!!

What is this?!!!

People wey first rally don run. No wonder they say no be person wey first call police dey win case.

OBIdient slaves.... how market?

Still testing microphone, Na only women's still gather do the walk for Lagos last time. When men's and women's do collabo , zombidiens will comot suicide.
It's was on Oct 1st dey no allow us rest with there stupid walk abi na wedding ceremony gathering I should call it.
The masquerade that first dance will surely be a looker at last. And he who laughs last laughs best.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures) by Olojuobinrin(m): 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2022
MyAmericandream:

Do you know the definition of those words you just spewed? You’re sick bro, you need help ASAP

You’re the sick one not me , go get yourself some help .
Re: Ongoing Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures) by obaaderemi: 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2022
Most Nigerians are very stupid.

How come you never see the children and grandchildren of these politicians taking part in these stupid marches?

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures) by Blazebond(m): 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2022
Hahahahaha hahahahahaha obidients go rant tire today o hahahahahaha.
Re: Ongoing Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures) by Flexicube: 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2022
Thieftinubu urchins are walking for Bobo chicago drug lord that cant walk from his sitting room to his bedroom in his Agbado republic. What a life irony. Hope he won't be needing stretcher very soon to appear on more national programmes when invited.
Re: Ongoing Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures) by Olojuobinrin(m): 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2022
hardbody:

Sha don't come here and beg for small something to carry you into tomorrow. As you make your bed so shall you lie on it. If BAT flies, you will reap the full repercussion with your chest.

Who’s this one ?
Re: Ongoing Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures) by bender79: 4:52pm On Oct 04, 2022
tyinfinity:
Obi is secretly looking for ways to honourably Step down for his senior Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.thr fear of all Ipob miscreants
If at all Obi will rather step down for Atiku than a shaky shaky daddy
Re: Ongoing Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures) by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2022
Eyaah most Yoruba are very hungry and stupidly full of hate.

How can a sane human be lobbying for an old man like Tinubu

Na waa
Re: Ongoing Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures) by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2022
obaaderemi:
Most Nigerians are very stupid.

How come you never see the children and grandchildren of these politicians taking part in these stupid marches?
the poor masses don't have choice or good sense. They want to be under these greedy old polithiefcians forever as they last

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pius Akubo Rejects Appointment To Tinubu’s Legal Team / Supreme Court Hearing Of Osun Governorship Election: Live Updates / Tajudeen Bakare Charged With Murder Of Jumoke Oyeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.