Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Ongoing Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ongoing Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures) (39035 Views)

Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan (Pictures, Video) / APC Youths Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures, Video) / June 12 Protests Hit Akure, Osogbo, Ibadan (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ongoing Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures) by oodua1stson: 5:17pm On Oct 04, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Agbadorian urchins forcing people to participate or you pay #500 Naira tongue.
how much was your father paid
Re: Ongoing Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures) by MyAmericandream(f): 5:32pm On Oct 04, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

You’re the sick one not me , go get yourself some help .

You’re bro. I know you won’t admit it. How can a sane person saying a sick man is competent and capable . Something must be wrong with your brain cells then. You need to see a therapist ASAP!
Re: Ongoing Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures) by Leiman100(m): 6:41pm On Oct 04, 2022
AND THIS IS JUST TESTING THE MICROPHONE � THE REAL RALLY HAS NOT EVEN STARTED YET!
Re: Ongoing Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures) by Ashirioluwa: 6:44pm On Oct 04, 2022
realestate99:

....but the ones that came for Obi's rally has job? Lol, when I think Obi supporters couldn't go lower they keep springing surprises.

Any of the leading candidates (Tinubu, Atiku and Obi) is of little interest to me because they are among those responsible for the current state of affairs in our nation. They are part of those who put us in this mess.

Also, none of them are free of scandal. They all have one form of embezzlement or EFCC case to answer.

Only hypocrites would believe that any of these men would improve this nation. All of them are the same.
Re: Ongoing Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures) by Burruchaga71(m): 6:49pm On Oct 04, 2022
Is this Ibadan or somewhere in northern Malawi
Re: Ongoing Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures) by Olojuobinrin(m): 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2022
MyAmericandream:

You’re bro. I know you won’t admit it. How can a sane person saying a sick man is competent and capable . Something must be wrong with your brain cells then. You need to see a therapist ASAP!

Are you his doctor ?
Re: Ongoing Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures) by MyAmericandream(f): 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

Are you his doctor ?
STFU slowpoke and stop sounding so stewpid. Sick man wants to rule a sick Nation.
Re: Ongoing Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures) by caye(m): 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2022
They will walk ( labour ) till death.

- Bola da City Boy.
Re: Ongoing Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures) by blueAgent(m): 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2022
babaolofin:

You are correct, it is a brown roof country. When those buildings were built, your ancestors live in huts and most of them walk naked or half naked.

The internal critics created by Akintola / Awolowo crisis and years of opposition created a developmental and political crises that halted every form of development in South West.

Our middle class never participated as heroes or for survival during the 419 and drug pushing era of IBB which has lasted till date or in the multi billion dollars fake drug importation cartel and the looting of over $100 billion under Jonathan government.

We are comfortable with our brown roof with integrity.

Datti Ahmed said election in the North will not be by ethnicity or religion but by competency. That is the best statement ever made by a young intelligent man. Competency is what dictates the choice of Shettima and not religion.

Next year February, the brown roof Republic will teach you a lesson.

Keep dreaming, Shettima and tinubu competent?

Your joke is too expensive.

Is an insult to write those 2names on the same sentence with competence.
Re: Ongoing Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures) by Olojuobinrin(m): 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2022
MyAmericandream:

STFU slowpoke and stop sounding so stewpid. Sick man wants to rule a sick Nation.

I no get your time
Come 2023 , Tinubu will be The President of Nigeria, you can start preparing yourself now , start making plans on your next move because I’m sure you won’t be able to live with the shame ! Now Leave my mention.

Re: Ongoing Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures) by toba1909(m): 8:44pm On Oct 04, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Na your Papa pay dem na.
Mad Dog.
Re: Ongoing Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures) by toba1909(m): 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2022
Period007:
Peter Obi dragging south west with Thiefnibu

Can they replicate this crowd in the south east and south south? Tinubu is a regional candidate

Oloriburuku
Pls, let your candidate organise such in any state of his zone on a Monday na....... Useless Dog
Re: Ongoing Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures) by MyAmericandream(f): 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

I no get your time
Come 2023 , Tinubu will be The President of Nigeria, you can start preparing yourself now , start making plans on your next move because I’m sure you won’t be able to live with the shame ! Now Leave my mention.

Wetin be my own. Shame as per what? I’m more than 10,000miles away from you and your drug lord so I don’t need to live with any rotten shame. I don’t need to prepare myself motherfuckeer!
Re: Ongoing Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures) by olawonder(m): 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2022
Urheadmaster:

How do you think elections are won? You better start doing daily contribution for your candidate from now if he doesn’t hv N500 per head to give ppl on election day!
Re: Ongoing Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 1:05am On Oct 05, 2022
Just one state with poverty everywhere
Imagine brown roof everywhere this modern days, yet many are still blind

See suffering
Re: Ongoing Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures) by Picardor2: 11:57am On Oct 05, 2022
[quote author=abc115 post=117263688][/quote]

Suffer no dey tire una

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Army Sacks General Aliyu Momoh / Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? / Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.