Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,188 members, 7,835,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) (79431 Views)

How Bandits Kidnap Police, Drivers, Slaughter Victims In East West Road / Timi Sylva & Sunny-goli Lead Thugs To Kidnap Police In Charge Of SARS.... / We Have Not Received Any Report On Dino Melaye’s Kidnap – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by broadman20: 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2022
plaindealer:

Igbo terrorists enslaving Igbo people's, terrorizing Igbo people, Igbo terrorists are slaughtering Igbo people, Igbo terrorists took away their constitutional freedom of movement, freedom of choice and association, Igbo terrorists , but you are only concerned about who is ipob or not...

Something bad is in the water that you people drink in that region because it's hard to explain or even dialect the madness, the bankrupt and barbaric socio cultural way of life in that region .

Smh..

See the Fool talking,

Who did you voted for in 2015?

A man who said AN ATTACK ON BOKO HARAM IS AN ATTACK ON THE NORTH,

Still you voted him after hearing that,

I'm I wrong to call you a FOOL?

How many of your people have they slaughtered in their farms?

How many have they killed in church?

How many farms have they burn?

Does it worries you like that of IPOB? NOO!

BECAUSE YOU ARE A FOOL!

Sanusi Lamidi Sanusi was right after all;

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by Spandau: 10:29pm On Oct 04, 2022
richie240:
Bia nwoke, where in my comment did I say u are igbo biko?
All I know be say u are either a south east or las-las south south.
Period!
If u like 'spoke' all d Yoruba in ds world, e nor mata; u are too foul-tongued and uncouth to be omoluabi.
cool

Ki lo n'se l'eyi? Jumping into conclusions without concrete evidence is a sign of daftness, dumbness and stupidity. I am afraid, my friend, that you are all rolled into one. If you are not sure of something, it's better to just keep shut and observe. O kan n'fi ra e pa lasan. Odẹ!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by resourcedude: 10:39pm On Oct 04, 2022
Fake news. Which State and Local gvt?
APC is trying everything possible to discredit Obi. It too late, we move on!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by richie240: 10:52pm On Oct 04, 2022
Lolz...... It's like saying one is 'jumping into conclusion without evidence' for calling a human being who bleeds 5 days in a week "woman'.
Abeg, who doesn't know that's it's in the nature of women to menstruate biko? What more 'evidence' is needed again? grin

E 'chuck'u as I pin-point say u be igbo or at worst igboid abi?

#Nwoke, odi vely vely eazy
grin grin
Spandau:

Ki lo n'se l'eyi? Jumping into conclusions without concrete evidence is a sign of daftness, dumbness and stupidity. I am afraid, my friend, that you are all rolled into one. If you are not sure of something, it's better to just keep shut and observe. O kan n'fi ra e pa lasan. Odẹ!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by shortIGBOman: 10:54pm On Oct 04, 2022
cybertruss:
How do you know it's IPOB and not unknown gun men.

IPOB are Unknown Gunmen.w
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by yungkc(m): 10:54pm On Oct 04, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
They'll soon desecrate the young man angry

No Ipob caught deserves to live.

They ought to be slaughtered like a ram along with their supporters.

Useless People

Modified.

Ipob Terrorist on Nairaland like gidgiddy, whiteangel1234, Emergingnation3 need to be trailed, arrested and prosecuted

Omoh Igbos are really living rent free in your head oo.. It's a pity to ur dead soul..
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by Panda7(m): 10:58pm On Oct 04, 2022
all extrajudicial killings in nigeria must end, biafra is still under the territories of nigeria and could face ban under international law if they are shielding senseless terrorism acts against the law under the guise of agitating for biafra. something that mostly are carried out in islamic religion
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by AGUNNIA: 11:22pm On Oct 04, 2022
Please, as we have innocent civilians, we also have innocent officers
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by drealcivilceno(m): 11:26pm On Oct 04, 2022
Asgard73:

Enter from ihiala down to IMO state and claim officer or catch your phone with comment against IPOB

You go die .. I mean dem go carry you enter Bush kill you

Instantly

Maybe try am

So you go understand better

You don pay for bullet or support their organization

If you no get proof of that

Bros

800k no bail you from dia hand

Chai....

Na wa oooh

Any thing against ibo man, well

Tinubu must win ooh!

At least we go hear word!

Chai
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by Igbojew: 11:38pm On Oct 04, 2022
Creamypie:
Na so any ipob caught should be beheaded on live video. Eastern bros shebi Una see wetin Una turn Una land to?those mumu supporting then on this forum have fled the east to southern states to clap for them. very soon, we go block routes to south south, so Una go enjoy the rule of all factions of ipob, ESN, u.g.m etc. Ipob will soon deny their role in Gabriel anyanwu death
Oga stop whining and nagging like a house wife.Igbos have told you people umpteenth time that they want out of this shithole called Nigeria but you people said no that they are not going anywhere,are you not f**lish and st**ip................I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by Igbojew: 11:41pm On Oct 04, 2022
Asgard73:
And Na dia fellow igbo man

God forbid peter Obi Presidency

E no go ever be in this world and next ..

If igbos Dey serious make them go fix their region

So because Na police officer he must die

This has been happening in the east

I like the fact that government has completely turn a blind eyes

Make them kill and eat themselves and those fools online supporting this are all sscared to say anything against this .. because those buys dongo thro their phones .. and if they catch you with anti Biafra

They will call you zoo and kill you

Reason why they all come online to shout and support Obi and Biafra

What’s happening in the east right now is more serious than whatever going on in Northwest and north east

Na just say no press coverage .. try it and lose your entire family

Ontop the bingos go still they shout Obi

Before God and man if obi ever condem IPOB or esn

Those people will behead him and his family .. then burn his Aguata home

He can and won’t

Listen to that his talk.. he will negotiate

OBi is a recipe for the destruction of igboland.

IPOB is an evil and demonic organization
Oga if you really meant that Igbo should go and fix tjeir region simple tell your shithole government to grant their request which is to leave your shithole country but I guess you people will not let them go because you people are parasite................I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by Nchenches: 11:43pm On Oct 04, 2022
Urheadmaster:
IPOBIANS are not terrorists

I meet, live with them without threats.... Peter Obi tongue undecided

Yes, IPOB is not a terrorist organisation. Investigate this incident, you will see that IPOB has no connection to it.
That your Mallamis declared IPOB a terrorist organisation does not sell beyond them and other parasites of Nigeria.

No other country in the world sees IPOB as a terrorist organisation. Parasites who adopted Islamic sharia criminal laws and ushered in Boko Haram are declaring IPOB which has NO VIOLENCE as its motto, as a terrorist organisation. Bunkum.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by Igbojew: 11:45pm On Oct 04, 2022
kcnwaigbo:

What is happening in the east is worse than Boko Haram and banditry in the NE and NW? Seriously?
Don't mind them,I have never seen people as parasite as those people from either North or South West.Igbos have told them to grant them their request which is to leave this shithole called country but they said Igbos will not go anywhere but still they cry more than the bereaved
................I am that Igbojew
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by Spandau: 11:53pm On Oct 04, 2022
richie240:
Lolz...... It's like saying one is 'jumping into conclusion without evidence' for calling a human being who bleeds 5 days in a week "woman'.
Abeg, who doesn't know that's it's in the nature of women to menstruate biko? What more 'evidence' is needed again? grin

E 'chuck'u as I pin-point say u be igbo or at worst igboid abi?

#Nwoke, odi vely vely eazy
grin grin

You're not intelligent. Sorry, my bad
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by Nchenches: 12:01am On Oct 05, 2022
Asgard73:
And Na dia fellow igbo man

God forbid peter Obi Presidency

E no go ever be in this world and next ..

If igbos Dey serious make them go fix their region

So because Na police officer he must die

This has been happening in the east

I like the fact that government has completely turn a blind eyes

Make them kill and eat themselves and those fools online supporting this are all sscared to say anything against this .. because those buys dongo thro their phones .. and if they catch you with anti Biafra

They will call you zoo and kill you

Reason why they all come online to shout and support Obi and Biafra

What’s happening in the east right now is more serious than whatever going on in Northwest and north east

Na just say no press coverage .. try it and lose your entire family

Ontop the bingos go still they shout Obi

Before God and man if obi ever condem IPOB or esn

Those people will behead him and his family .. then burn his Aguata home

He can and won’t

Listen to that his talk.. he will negotiate

OBi is a recipe for the destruction of igboland.

IPOB is an evil and demonic organization
Elsewhere, you wrote: Tinubu will never rule Nigeria.
Here, it's Obi is IPOB.

ABOKI, You were asleep when you adopted unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal laws in your 12 northern sharia states and ushered in Boko Haram and bandits that murdered tens of thousands of people, including soldiers, policemen and civilians, mostly in the north.
You now campaign for Atiku who was a SUPER VP when unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal laws were being adopted, but Atiku refused to stop the breach of the constitution.

Boko Haram says it's fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws. It started to have logistic support from northerners in sympathy for sharia criminal laws.

IPOB emerged because its people would not tolerate a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.
Subsequently, you people extended the violence of the north to the SE region, after boast that you would make the SE look worse than the NE.
If you people don't take care this time, you will have a new country of sharia criminal laws out of Nigeria.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by richie240: 12:47am On Oct 05, 2022
Hehehehehe.... nwokem, so sm1 cannot even play with u again ni? grin

This small tete-a-tete btw us now-now u don pless 'P'.
cheesy cheesy

Spandau:

You're not intelligent. Sorry, my bad
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by Spandau: 1:59am On Oct 05, 2022
richie240:
Hehehehehe.... nwokem, so sm1 cannot even play with u again ni? grin

This small tete-a-tete btw us now-now u don pless 'P'.
cheesy cheesy

Such a sorry clown. You're so convinced that I am Igbo. I must be your only audience for you to cling so tenaciously to me. Like I said, sorry. My bad.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by Traplord09: 2:07am On Oct 05, 2022
Tingotoe:
I watched the video and I saw how the Obidient IPOB terrorist was threatening to kill the man .

Have say this again and again this election time da can use anythin against any party just to damage one name

Don't forget what happened at Enugu at labour party campaign..

Look everyone need just to sell fake storys...
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by Nobody: 2:19am On Oct 05, 2022
Why can't dss trail those useless ipob supporters on social media. These people are no different from Islamic terrorists. They all deserve to be wiped out. Totally extreme and unacceptable. We truly deserve the leaders we get and everything that has been happening to us as a people.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by Traplord09: 2:23am On Oct 05, 2022
Stop all this fright between ursf all this are politics it just a game of win and loss.

Think deeper ....

Who is de person videoin the gur or policeman did de guy put on a police uniform, no

Who post it... video

Are there saying, da can't track who post it...

Come on people... Y frightening ursf open ur eye and ask questions..,.

What a country..... ...

I don't blame this SHAMELESS government...
For play with people mind... .....

There are two thins involved... ...

Anyone that want to kill someone won't post fake news think deeper again..
This election people...

I pary we don't go to war before we no it..
Question.

How de government track that girl that sleep with a dog..

How did davido track that girl that say she was pregnant for her tell me

No be platform.. government can track that person that post that video it can link to person..

If government turned there eye alway from this that misss government have a say on this act... Damage party with fake video..

We go school with qualifications...

U need to think like one that want to kash a thif.

This election da can pay anyone to act that part.

Don't be fool any thin can pop up...

Is time we vote and vote for right person..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by Londonderry: 2:43am On Oct 05, 2022
Na lie this one no resemble police, see him hair cut
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:44am On Oct 05, 2022
kcnwaigbo:

What is happening in the east is worse than Boko Haram and banditry in the NE and NW? Seriously?

Don't you know what Nairaland stands to be as of today?

Many mature minds have left this forum , leaving it for urchins and destitudes to roam about in it .....

You just read one of the comments of a destitude...
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by Emmanuel909090: 3:27am On Oct 05, 2022
We don reach this stage?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by Dubaku543: 3:35am On Oct 05, 2022
Akurakambe:

Stop disgracing yourself. Obi this, Obi that. You're totally going crazy cos of one man.

Bastards everywhere
mistake
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by Dubaku543: 3:42am On Oct 05, 2022
Asgard73:
All the bloodletting in igboland will be on the head of those supporting this demonic organization and their generations forever ..

Imagine killing your fellow igbo in Igboland for securing a job and feeding his family

And those bingos shouting obi upandan are cheerfully supporting this killings

OBi President is what igbos will never pray for

How many igbos are comfortable today in igboland

They will never tell you this truth

They’re all scared and pay this louts to live and breath

This is real and is happening

This man is not the first officer they have killed in the Bush

They mark them ,
track them ,kidnapped them and kill in the bush

Daily..

The police is part of the executive arm of government, they should organise and propose for the call for referendum let these people go. When Pharaoh insisted Israelites goes nowhere, the heads of his first sons were sacrificed for it.

My dear, don't turn a blind eye to the root of the problem and stop being an unrepentant hypocrite. If you want to tackle this problem, tackle it from the root. Call for a referendum now, let peace reign supreme.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by olatuns2017: 3:43am On Oct 05, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
See their celebrations.
As shared by autopilot faction of ESN and IPOB on Facebook.
Gabriel Anyawu a Nigerian police officer kidnapped by IPOB to be killed.

Source
https://fb.watch/fXWCoS5og9/

I have never seen a set of people including educated people so foolish like the Igbos

So unreasonable and uncourteous

Awolowo should just had backkout

Ironsi all your generation shall pay for this
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by Nobody: 4:25am On Oct 05, 2022
The heading is kinda wierd.

Oyigboupdate, how do you know he was being prepared for killing, is he like some christmas chicken?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by Creamypie(m): 5:02am On Oct 05, 2022
Igbojew:
Oga stop whining and nagging like a house wife.Igbos have told you people umpteenth time that they want out of this shithole called Nigeria but you people said no that they are not going anywhere,are you not f**lish and st**ip................I am that Igbojew the table shaker
useless igbojew.u dey run from me. I for kill u straight if I know your house behind stadium. Idiot. Go Igbo land for east. Leave our south state
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by Eteka1(m): 5:41am On Oct 05, 2022
This is why I cannot vote Peter Obi. I don't trust Igbos. You never can tell what they will do with power.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by Creamypie(m): 6:31am On Oct 05, 2022
Danniedpastor:

It must be about Obi,right?
You see a report about Auto-pilot (who are at logger head with IPOB) and you call them IPOB.
Should we now call Tinubu a ritualist because they have ritualists in Lagos too?
u don't get it bro. Ipob is supposed to be 1 body, not splinter groups within the organization. Ipob are supposed to first go after any splinter group causing mayhem and insecurity with its name. Now they are seeing the destruction done in their name and say we shouldn't call them the killers, but the faction in the group. They don't expect anyone outside to separate them from the killers, knowing that if there was no ipob, there would not be splinter groups killing, kidnapping, seizing vehicles,,(my friends car was seized wen he traveled to east for a wedding in d name of ipob transport, and was taken to forest)
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by johnbd: 6:52am On Oct 05, 2022
Edusouls:
Guy ipob don give Igbos bad name and stigma that would last for a very long time, it’s a terrible thing, Peter obi won’t win bro

Someone said he will win by "all means" . he is good at impersonating and lies. Can't he hire people to kill in the name of ipob? But I know God will judge us all.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by MSesan: 6:53am On Oct 05, 2022
Akurakambe:

Peter Obi is the IPOB kidnapping abi?

Yes, he is!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Government – Peter Obi / Last Photo Of Ishiaka Adeleke Before His Death / President Buhari Nearly Falls In Kogi During Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.