Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) (79394 Views)

How Bandits Kidnap Police, Drivers, Slaughter Victims In East West Road / Timi Sylva & Sunny-goli Lead Thugs To Kidnap Police In Charge Of SARS.... / We Have Not Received Any Report On Dino Melaye’s Kidnap – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by Latakia(f): 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2022
[quote author=SonOfTheRisingS post=117274972][/quote]He's IPOB number one main backer who said IPOB are not terrorists. He said they are NGO. And the idiot is expecting votes from patriotic Nigerians. Obi want to extend the SIT AT HOME every Monday in the whole of Nigeria.
Say No To A Terrorist.

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2022
Na who no no de carry Obi for head
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by Spandau: 9:03pm On Oct 04, 2022
richie240:
Oh, now they are now 'jenjelus kliminalz' in d south east abi?
Where were u lots when their boss was soliciting for funds abroad to buy weapons to 'distloy' d zoo?

Someone said 'accountability' (or lack of it) is d average igboman's kryptonite.

B4-b4, una dey hide behind 'fulani-x-men' as d culprits, but when una don kee dem finish/drive dem away from alaigbo finish, nobody else to blame again.

Na Lord lugard and (later on) yakubu gowon I blame for all these 'peren-ren'.
cool

So your fickle mind is telling you that I am Igbo? Emi mo pe ara e ko otito oro. So anyone that offers a differing opinion is Igbo? You are indeed not far from being a dingbat. Oniyeye lasan.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by plaindealer: 9:05pm On Oct 04, 2022
Picardor2:

Are unknown gun men ipob? No dey talk like an idiot

Igbo terrorists enslaving Igbo people's, terrorizing Igbo people, Igbo terrorists are slaughtering Igbo people, Igbo terrorists took away their constitutional freedom of movement, freedom of choice and association, Igbo terrorists , but you are only concerned about who is ipob or not...

Something bad is in the water that you people drink in that region because it's hard to explain or even dialect the madness, the bankrupt and barbaric socio cultural way of life in that region .

Smh..

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by kingthreat(m): 9:05pm On Oct 04, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
Sane people in this forum is not up to 5 people, I am one of them.

Why is OyigboUpdate always be the first to get pictures of ESN and victims?

How come others don't get it too?

Who are those videoing the scene of killings and send it to him to post online?

Who owns the WhatsApp and Facebook where he claim he got it from?

Why are the police or DSS haven't track the Facebook owner to getting more infor from him how he got the video?

There are too many questions needed to be ask. I have one message for OyigboUpdate:

The same way Nigerians later found out that Tukur Mamu the terrorist negotiator is part of the terrorists, is the same way your own cup go full one day.

Before anyone will rush to call me Igbo or Ipob, I am not Igbo and I don't support what Ipob is doing. Bleep ipob and ESN. I am only concern why is OyigboUpdate always get information about killings of this group if he's not part of them.

I got to see that video on a Telegram group yesterday before OP posted it. Forget the singer, listen to the song.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by kmaster007: 9:06pm On Oct 04, 2022
Whr going to negotiate with ipob said by him
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by richie240: 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2022
Bia nwoke, where in my comment did I say u are igbo biko?
All I know be say u are either a south east or las-las south south.
Period!
If u like 'spoke' all d Yoruba in ds world, e nor mata; u are too foul-tongued and uncouth to be omoluabi.
cool

Spandau:

So your fickle mind is telling you that I am Igbo? Emi mo pe ara e ko otito oro. So anyone that offers a differing opinion is Igbo? You are indeed not far from being a dingbat. Oniyeye lasan.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 9:09pm On Oct 04, 2022
I don't know but something is not clear here. Recall the commissioner of police who said people are using ipob as a cover up to perpetrate their evil? Well that's not even that, I think this is political now. I went Tru some of the Facebook account of the screenshots of those supporting this evil but it's either the pictures are not matching the ones here and the ones that matched are newly created Facebook accounts. The people that are behind this, if atall they are Igbos and fighting for Kanu, do you think they will post this video with ipob Logo telling the world they are behind it? Bcuz to me it will just complicate Kanu's case and release difficult. I don't think they are that stupid. Kanu himself had said it that ipob is not behind these killings. I feel the people behind this are doing it for political reasons to paint Peter Obi bad. Most of the people that have come out wearing ipob shirt to make confession about been ipob and the people they have killed, we don't hear anything about them again. I think the right thing to do to them is public execution, so that we can believe they are truly ipob.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by Conrod: 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2022
maasoap:

That's a fact. There is still presence of security agents in NE and NW and the residents still fight those bandits and terrorists alongside security agents. But in your land as you can see the comments from the screenshots, you all are in support of killing the security agents. That made it worse
Put on your thinking cap,.how and why would everybody support the "badguy" ?....the devil may not be as black as he is painted.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by Emitrustgod(m): 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2022
I pity all nigeria forces, that fulani terrorists in aso-rock with the name of late terrorist muhammad buhari will continue killing you people just to claim that ipob is the one doing so &ipob will continue thanking God for making her enemies killing themselves, that's all.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by Conrod: 9:21pm On Oct 04, 2022
Latakia:
And their number one main backer said they are not terrorists. He said they are NGO. And the idiot is expecting votes from patriotic Nigerians. Obi want to extend the SIT AT HOME every Monday in the whole of Nigeria.
Say No To Terrorist.
WAILER,....how market ooo.?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by yahmohy27: 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
They'll soon desecrate the young man angry

No Ipob caught deserves to live.

They ought to be slaughtered like a ram along with their supporters.

Useless People

Modified.

Ipob Terrorist on Nairaland like gidgiddy, whiteangel1234, Emergingnation3 need to be trailed, arrested and prosecuted

Don't worry about that
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by FreeBiafra2018(m): 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2022
Creamypie:
what if KANU Was beheaded, and on live TV? How about that?
So this is your answer to my question? Just to let understand that you're and remains the architect of your own woes.

Well, we dare you to harm him, we no longer have time to issue you any warning because we're now in the season of WOTOWOTO. You're only seeing the introduction of what you're about see and you're already running mad, wait for the real shocker.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by Khaleefa1804: 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2022
Urheadmaster:
IPOBIANS are not terrorists

I meet, live with them without threats.... Peter Obi tongue undecided
It has been since 2017 he said so when IPOB haven't made use of weapons why are u guys daft. Did u also watch the video where he condemned them?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by Emitrustgod(m): 9:27pm On Oct 04, 2022
I pity all the normal people that're here trying to hide the trueth just because of their cowardnes &stupidities, they have to know that what goes around will still turn around.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by FreeBiafra2018(m): 9:30pm On Oct 04, 2022
noCAP:
oga, Biafra won't work this way. You are loosing the support of majority of igboo. Stop the unnecessary killing. It doesn't and won't prove any point. It's damaging and must be stopped!
We the people remains the judge of that and not you.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by Conrod: 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2022
omenka:
Their own end will be more painful than those of all their victims combined.

This is the only site I've ever seen that clearly tolerates the presence of killers, arsonists and cannibals. These are the same people Peter AdaObi says are his best friends.
Then, quit this site in protest,...thats what reasonable people do.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by 77up(m): 9:32pm On Oct 04, 2022
FreeBiafra2018:
It have been their turn killing Igbos without remorse while we cried and warned, instead they said we're chest beaters, but just like the popular saying, everyday is for the thieves and one day is for the landlord. But we're saying that yesteryears has been for the killing of Igbos by the zoo security forces, but going forward is for a ruthless revenge by the Igbos against their killers while it's the turn of those who have been cheering them for killing us to lament and wail, at least they now understand that we're not chest beaters.

Those of you lamenting when the film is still in Genesis should wait and watch the Revelation version of the film.
What is there to watch in your revelation version if not to continue Killing una sef?

Who is begging una to stop the killing? You can see that even the government has turned the blind eyes, continue now, we are enjoying your film grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
They'll soon desecrate the young man angry

No Ipob caught deserves to live.

They ought to be slaughtered like a ram along with their supporters.

Useless People

Modified.

Ipob Terrorist on Nairaland like gidgiddy, whiteangel1234, Emergingnation3 need to be trailed, arrested and prosecuted
"Repentant" bokoharam comes to mind.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by Creamypie(m): 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2022
FreeBiafra2018:
So this is your answer to my question? Just to let understand that you're and remains the architect of your own woes.

Well, we dare you to harm him, we no longer have time to issue you any warning because we're now in the season of WOTOWOTO. You're only seeing the introduction of what you're about see and you're already running mad, wait for the real shocker.
look at this one. Can you fight? Na cowards dey fight from hiding. Nothing ipob can do if he dies in prison. Una no know where he dey? Go fight and release him
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by FreeBiafra2018(m): 9:45pm On Oct 04, 2022
Creamypie:
look at this one. Can you fight? Na cowards dey fight from hiding. Nothing ipob can do if he dies in prison. Una no know where he dey? Go fight and release him
Do you really not want him killed? What has been stopping you?

By the way, when you kidnapped him from Kenya, was it not your thought and outright belief that Biafra agitation will rapidly quench? Has the agitation quenched? Okooko.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by Charly68: 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2022
They forget there is God watching them and they know he has set his law in motion to give to them according to their deeds.. they are jokers. .whoever kills shall be killed ..
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by dahnimoh(m): 9:52pm On Oct 04, 2022
Asgard73:
All the bloodletting in igboland will be on the head of those supporting this demonic organization and their generations forever ..

Imagine killing your fellow igbo in Igboland for securing a job and feeding his family

And those bingos shouting obi upandan are cheerfully supporting this killings

OBi President is what igbos will never pray for

How many igbos are comfortable today in igboland

They will never tell you this truth

They’re all scared and pay this louts to live and breath

This is real and is happening

This man is not the first officer they have killed in the Bush

They mark them ,
track them ,kidnapped them and kill in the bush

Daily..

And you have the complete report on that?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by Xmansion(m): 9:58pm On Oct 04, 2022
Your Obi idiot will never be president
Argue with your keyboard
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by johnbd: 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2022
Evil people trying to killed people in the name of ipob in order to paint peter obi black. God will judge us all for every innocent blood. Ijn

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by Edusouls(m): 10:00pm On Oct 04, 2022
Igbos don cast everywhere, the tribe is now an object of caricature, tufiakwa
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by paramakina202: 10:01pm On Oct 04, 2022
ESN terrorist is about to kill another Igbo youth.
Emergingnation3.Tell your gang members to spare the life of this young man.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by noCAP(m): 10:01pm On Oct 04, 2022
FreeBiafra2018:
We the people remains the judge of that and not you.
who the fvck is your people bruh? Y'all are on your own. Igbos want no part of yo shit. Now fvck off!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by Edusouls(m): 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2022
Guy ipob don give Igbos bad name and stigma that would last for a very long time, it’s a terrible thing, Peter obi won’t win bro
johnbd:
Evil people trying to killed people in the name of ipob in order to paint peter obi black. God will judge us all for every innocent blood. Ijn
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by Tareq1105: 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
See their celebrations.
As shared by autopilot faction of ESN and IPOB on Facebook.
Gabriel Anyawu a Nigerian police officer kidnapped by IPOB to be killed.

Source
https://fb.watch/fXWCoS5og9/

This is not fair and I don't know why the governors from the zone are not fighting this idiots.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by broadman20: 10:23pm On Oct 04, 2022
Urheadmaster:
IPOBIANS are not terrorists

I meet, live with them without threats.... Peter Obi tongue undecided

AN ATTACK ON BOKO HARAM IS AN ATTACK ON THE NORTH, still you voted him like a fool you have always been.

You will also vote Obi like a fool after complaining.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) by Johnn74: 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2022
This is terrorism .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano / Abacha's Death And The Tale Of Two Indian Prostitutes (snapshot) / Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.