Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Video of March For Tinubu In Ibadan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video of March For Tinubu In Ibadan (31298 Views)

Esan People March For Obaseki In Benin(Photo) / INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election / Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video of March For Tinubu In Ibadan by LeeHarvey187: 7:37pm On Oct 04, 2022
its like these people are not tired of suffering? very sad o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video of March For Tinubu In Ibadan by TrumpDonald2: 7:56pm On Oct 04, 2022
Pandev:
cheesy

Dear zombiedients, resist the urge to watch the video because 'e go choke una', just manage the pictures. Join the winning team now, it's not too late. Asiwaju Jagaban is the next president of Federal Republic of Nigeria. e don choke this one, we warned you zombiedients cheesy

Hahahaha hahahaha you are one of the biggest clowns and urchins I've seen on this forum. I watched that video with joy as it confirms my believe. Look at the crowd of unenthusiastic bunch of people that are still not greater than the crowd Obi pulled in the south west states.

Tinubu will fail and won't win Obi with much margin in the south west states, that's if Obi doesn't win him. I'm waiting to see Tinubu's one million man march in any of the south east or south south states.

The joke is on you urchins grin
Re: Video of March For Tinubu In Ibadan by chrisaria(m): 8:13pm On Oct 04, 2022
Pls let's see their faces if they happy about it � lots of long faces. Na burial rally?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video of March For Tinubu In Ibadan by Telldem1(m): 8:19pm On Oct 04, 2022
grin grin grin Lol. 1 million match indeed. For narrow road like DAT and yet na hungry looking few people I dey see. Youths can't be deceived any more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video of March For Tinubu In Ibadan by Owopariola001: 8:27pm On Oct 04, 2022
xpressionx:
Madness is when you think that Tinubu can win southwest and Atiku cannot win the north.

I remain Obedient

But do you believe Obi can win SE?
Re: Video of March For Tinubu In Ibadan by Sammy5413(m): 8:34pm On Oct 04, 2022
APC no get shame? Make uña Try run una campaign with the current administration. Fools
Re: Video of March For Tinubu In Ibadan by baretalk: 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2022
LeeHarvey187:
How many igbos did Obi alleviate their suffering while governor?
Re: Video of March For Tinubu In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2022
Buddha3:

Omoh, politics aside, Ibadan is unarguably amongst the top 3 dirtiest capital cities in Nigeria. It's not as if the economic activities there surpass what's obtainable in Ogun state and Rivers, but for some reason, Ibadan is always looking as if it is eternally forbidden from looking tidy and sane.

Bros leave am abeg!
ahh nor follow u drag am na
Re: Video of March For Tinubu In Ibadan by TimmyA: 9:58pm On Oct 04, 2022
Those you are seeing are party card carrying members, and don't be surprised they are paid
Re: Video of March For Tinubu In Ibadan by TimmyA: 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2022
If you look at the images properly, you will see that they are only using clothes to cover their ... sufferings
LeeHarvey187:
Re: Video of March For Tinubu In Ibadan by osidion2020(m): 10:53pm On Oct 04, 2022
Gbenu soro jare, werey.
oyebanji44:
They are all volunteers , matching for the love they have for Tinubu

God bless them all and God bless our incoming president jagaban
Re: Video of March For Tinubu In Ibadan by joungblood(m): 12:27am On Oct 05, 2022
But I have a question,
Because going through the comments section it just look like war.. Obi supporters and jagaban supporters, and I ask myself Why?

Why are we all fighting each other online everytime?

Is it not for a better nigeria we are all fighting for? And we all want whoever that is going to make 9ja better to be the president? If so then why all this nonsense fighting as if say the candidate na ur papa? Please i understand that everyone is entitled to thier own opinion and reasoning but in this case the goal is the same, TO HAVE A BETTER NIGERIA, REGARDLESS OF WHO WINS

we all killing ourselves for people way no send una, instead of coming together and deciding the best person to be elected.

Make I tell una, Las Las nobody be saint, every candidate has their shit too but we go still pick the lesser evil than the greater evil,, anybody can win election now and switch up on us all,

Na God know for sure, we can only do our best to put who we think will change this country's situation for the better.

Let's not kill each other because we support different things, both are necessary. Both evil and good are necessary, both black and white, death and life, are all necessary.
Re: Video of March For Tinubu In Ibadan by Abdu81: 4:13am On Oct 05, 2022
Not up to a street rally for obi osun.
Re: Video of March For Tinubu In Ibadan by galaxy2020(m): 5:49am On Oct 05, 2022
Won't they march for him in the East? grin
Re: Video of March For Tinubu In Ibadan by LeeHarvey187: 1:50pm On Oct 18, 2022
baretalk:

How many igbos did Obi alleviate their suffering while governor?

that is the problem with many of us. what does obi have to do with this obvious nonsense?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom / Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program / Chief Don Etiebet Is Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.