Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Video of March For Tinubu In Ibadan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video of March For Tinubu In Ibadan (31289 Views)

Esan People March For Obaseki In Benin(Photo) / INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election / Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video of March For Tinubu In Ibadan by Faber(m): 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2022
OBIdients don hijack Lagos from APC/Jagaban urchins. They have now relocated to Ibadan grin grin

I like the fact that Peter Obi is winning Lagos.
One state in South West is gone. 25% in the rest is sure

2 Likes

Re: Video of March For Tinubu In Ibadan by Factfinder1(m): 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2022
Matching for someone who is bedridden in a better country with good health system...when Una go wise

1 Like

Re: Video of March For Tinubu In Ibadan by Ogaga87(m): 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2022
Re: Video of March For Tinubu In Ibadan by kk2027: 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2022
where is Tinubu
Re: Video of March For Tinubu In Ibadan by clevybrown(m): 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2022
oyebanji44:
They are all volunteers , matching for the love they have for Tinubu

God bless them all and God bless our incoming president jagaban
All I see are old hungry and tired people matching to earn their promised share of 1500 each, what a pity.... undecided embarassed
Re: Video of March For Tinubu In Ibadan by t2luv1: 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2022
oyebanji44:
They are all volunteers , matching for the love they have for Tinubu

God bless them all and God bless our incoming president jagaban

Amazing they can march without anybody running to the court to stop them. Whereas for those other candidates it was a no-go. I am happy that your people were all free to exercise their rights.
Re: Video of March For Tinubu In Ibadan by OKEMKPI: 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2022
This gathering is not even up to the numbers of those in only surulere rally not to talk the entire lagos on 1st October

1 Like

Re: Video of March For Tinubu In Ibadan by mradonis(m): 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2022
Which Delta are you talking about abeg.? Delta state or delta soap. Abeg make una no dey make up stories
Pandev:
Lagos island women rally alone swallowed all the four rallies for your lying machine, Delta own inclusive. Imagine just Lagos island women, wait for the main election next year, you go wail tire cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video of March For Tinubu In Ibadan by Konjiboii: 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2022
See as suffer dey show for their body yet they still want more of the suffering, God forbid for some people oh
Re: Video of March For Tinubu In Ibadan by t2luv1: 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2022
kk2027:
where is Tinubu

Same place he has always been in action mentally and Physically
Re: Video of March For Tinubu In Ibadan by stano2(m): 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2022
E no tey wey them enter church in South west and killed people inside church.

Una neva tire for suffer
Re: Video of March For Tinubu In Ibadan by AmazingELixir: 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2022
undecided

How many times will this make front page...if it were other parties the mods would have quickly closed the thread.

1 Like

Re: Video of March For Tinubu In Ibadan by eteforlor(m): 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2022
Icartaway:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yqtbb-NGjw

Supporters of Bola Tinubu in a I million man march in Ibadan today

They are mostly old men and women. The same old people that kept us in this calamity. They don't care whether the person they're campaigning for can do the work.

Still wondering why sound and healthy people will campaign for a sick man to lead them
Re: Video of March For Tinubu In Ibadan by Msmither: 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2022
This is what you get when the people you govern are stack poor. Someone who is gainfully employed won't be doing this walk of shame for people who have oppressed you all your life, their kids live like kinds abroad, they are thieves with pens for weapon.

I don't think Nigeria will get any better soon.
Re: Video of March For Tinubu In Ibadan by ATLIEN2027: 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2022
mariahAngel:
They've been having sleepless nights since that 1st of October. grin

I dare them to give us aerial view. cheesy

God bless Peter Obi, our incoming president.

IPOB president and online president of the Zombidients.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video of March For Tinubu In Ibadan by ATLIEN2027: 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2022
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video of March For Tinubu In Ibadan by Kajaard: 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2022
A conglomerate of creatures with the zoonotic name: URCHINS cheesy
Re: Video of March For Tinubu In Ibadan by omoredia: 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2022
Local champion.
Re: Video of March For Tinubu In Ibadan by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2022
Let's go down to memory lane because of Ashiwaju

Ashiwaju jagun jagun, t'ojagun f'odun mejo ko de shubu...

Bi Tinubu yo l'okere, e pariwo ibo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video of March For Tinubu In Ibadan by GodsOwnMan: 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Agbado group of copy copy tongue

Eboe woman selling AGBADO to pay her children school fees in Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Video of March For Tinubu In Ibadan by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2022
They only came out because they are hungry. They will be given takeaway for selling their conscience.
Re: Video of March For Tinubu In Ibadan by OmoIjebuOde: 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2022
I trust my Yoruba people.

They will collect Thïefnubu's money., attend the inconsequential rally and vote for their choice.

Osun is a case study
Re: Video of March For Tinubu In Ibadan by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2022
Don't forget, Tinubu is different from your dad
eteforlor:

They are mostly old men and women. The same old people that kept us in this calamity. They don't care whether the person they're campaigning for can do the work.

Still wondering why sound and healthy people will campaign for a sick man to lead them

1 Like

Re: Video of March For Tinubu In Ibadan by ejimatic: 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2022
Icartaway:

When people are many they look like insects
Re: Video of March For Tinubu In Ibadan by FixNigeria2023: 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2022
Mad people everywhere ���... Just only Yorubas while Peter Obi is all the tribes in Nigeria, Foolish Ethnic Bigots...It shall never be well with Enemies of the future of our unborn children
Re: Video of March For Tinubu In Ibadan by OnionBandit(f): 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2022
GavelSlam:
Squeeze the happiness away from those Obi supporters.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video of March For Tinubu In Ibadan by gentleguy1975: 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2022
GavelSlam:

Na you invent the word copy wey you just use?

Or you have patents on anything?
don't mind him, I remember the 2million man march for Abacha in those days,does it me the obidients also copied from Abacha supporters?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video of March For Tinubu In Ibadan by Sunisonflex39(m): 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2022
Leave this thing..they did OBIdient march in Lagos and we saw how Lagos was shut down..

Someone should organize tinubu march in anambra..I want to check something..if not it's still

OBIdient 2 vs Urchings 0
Re: Video of March For Tinubu In Ibadan by afbstrategies: 5:24pm On Oct 04, 2022
mariahAngel:

Cc: Nlfpmod rule 2

Cry cry baby. Stay next to that borrowed computer, insult others and then shout rule #2. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Video of March For Tinubu In Ibadan by CheapHomes1: 5:26pm On Oct 04, 2022
Icartaway:

Who did the census to have arrived at 1 million? How many people in Ibadan?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops / Ife-Ifewara Road: Senate Hails RCCG, Asks FG’s Contractors To Refund ₦140M / Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.