Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

VLOG: I Went For A Nigerian Wedding For The First Time As An Adult And It Was � - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / VLOG: I Went For A Nigerian Wedding For The First Time As An Adult And It Was � (482 Views)

First Time As An MC Of An Occasion: How Do I Go About It? / Lady Sent Out Of A Church Wedding For Wearing Trousers / Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VLOG: I Went For A Nigerian Wedding For The First Time As An Adult And It Was � by favicng: 4:13pm On Oct 04, 2022
VLOG: I Went For A Nigerian Wedding For The First Time As An Adult And It Was �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkQ9wnSiex4

Please watch, like and subscribe �❤️
Re: VLOG: I Went For A Nigerian Wedding For The First Time As An Adult And It Was � by Chizzybest12: 12:41am On Oct 05, 2022
favicng:
VLOG: I Went For A Nigerian Wedding For The First Time As An Adult And It Was �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkQ9wnSiex4

Please watch, like and subscribe �❤️
Are you a student or housewife and you need income. Worry no more. All you have to do is join my wholesales group where I will be posting quality & Affordable hairs for shikini money which you will post on your status and add your own gain to it. ���.

Just sit at home and make money. We will deliver to your customer's location with unbranded nylon.

Click on the link below to chat with us on WhatsApp, once your identity is been verified you will be added to the wholesales group.

We are doing this in other to curb scammers off the wholesales group .

Dm us 09168892766.

(1) (Reply)

Book Launch + Birthday + FCT Chess Competion By #100blitz - Jawolusi Oluwaseun / BREAKING NEWS: Mr & Miss Unity 2023 Has Been Postponed To 2024 / Twinkles Entertaiment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.