Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

If 10%-50% Daily Is Not Too Small For You Then This Is For You - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / If 10%-50% Daily Is Not Too Small For You Then This Is For You (264 Views)

Over 50% Of Poultry Farms In Nigeria Shut Down In 2023: PAN / 50% UV Shade Net is now available in 9.2m, 7.2m and 3meter width / Catfish Fingerlings, Juveniles For Sale In Calabar and enjoy 10% of any amount (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If 10%-50% Daily Is Not Too Small For You Then This Is For You by Greatpredictor: 4:20pm On Oct 04, 2022
Yes like I said if 10%-50% is not too small for you daily then you're at the right place.
You may want to know what we will be doing daily to achieve this profit daily, it's simple we will be betting on games predicted by me with odds ranging from 1.10-1.50 daily to achieve this fit.
You may also want to inquire if it is achievable, well the answer is yes because I will be dropping will analysed and predicted games which we all will be using to get our preferred winning cash.
For those that are willing to join and sees the future in this, will want to know how he or she can join this platform, well the answer is you can simply join by chatting me up on WhatsApp just to be added to the group and guess what it is absolutely free of charge to be a member of my WhatsApp group
If I can get 10 person chatting I'M FOLLOWING beneath me I will drop my WhatsApp number for all to contact me.
Re: If 10%-50% Daily Is Not Too Small For You Then This Is For You by Greatpredictor: 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2022
Still waiting
Re: If 10%-50% Daily Is Not Too Small For You Then This Is For You by Greatpredictor: 8:31am On Oct 05, 2022
Still on and it's for free to join
Re: If 10%-50% Daily Is Not Too Small For You Then This Is For You by Greatpredictor: 12:09pm On Oct 07, 2022
still on

(1) (Reply)

Eggs Distributor / Breaking The Entry Barriers In Cassava Chips Production Business / Do You Know, Pineapple Crown, Suckers, Leaves And Fruits Are All Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.