Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

What I Saw In An Obidient Whatsapp Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Saw In An Obidient Whatsapp Group (1933 Views)

Trending Topic On Obidient Whatsapp Groups / Peter Obi, Datti Ahmed & LP Officials Land In Benue In An "Obidient" Aircraft / What I Saw In The Street Of Calabar By 11:38pm (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Saw In An Obidient Whatsapp Group by Perfectbeing(m): 4:25pm On Oct 04, 2022
Obidients eyes are getting clearer...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In An Obidient Whatsapp Group by incandescentena: 4:27pm On Oct 04, 2022
Confused urchiiiiinnnnnsssss

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Saw In An Obidient Whatsapp Group by Authority1o1(m): 4:27pm On Oct 04, 2022
Okay...

You want us to believe that this WhatsApp group is real, but the WhatsApp group busted by Obi remains a figment of his imagination and fake?

This double standard is becoming tiring.

All it'd take me is just 15 minutes, and I'd create a group, name it Asiwaju Support Group 2023, add some jobless friends and tell them what to write. After which I'll screenshot the posts and claim nonsense.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What I Saw In An Obidient Whatsapp Group by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 04, 2022
The op is as deluded and confused as a drowning man who wants to drown instead of being saved. You don't waste time on hopeless people who follow a deadman like Tinubu to save them.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Saw In An Obidient Whatsapp Group by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 04, 2022
Lovely
Re: What I Saw In An Obidient Whatsapp Group by GardenOfGod(m): 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2022
We have evidence of Tinubu's achievements in the US grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In An Obidient Whatsapp Group by Asgard73: 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2022
Hmmm

They will jump and insult you.
Re: What I Saw In An Obidient Whatsapp Group by SmartPolician: 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2022
The girl is a mole. She shouldn't be asking for it because Obi's achievements are all over the internet.

Recently, shared many of them on Nairaland

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Saw In An Obidient Whatsapp Group by Urheadmaster(m): 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2022
Come rain..

Come sunshine

Obi-Datti is a goal tongue

4 Likes

Re: What I Saw In An Obidient Whatsapp Group by Tochj(m): 4:32pm On Oct 04, 2022
The only achievement of Emilokon is that of Drug cartel
Re: What I Saw In An Obidient Whatsapp Group by derecho(m): 4:40pm On Oct 04, 2022
Kikikiki..
When real OBIdients are already learning how To protect their vote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWTPu1SpGTM
Re: What I Saw In An Obidient Whatsapp Group by mrvitalis(m): 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2022
Is this why tinubu shared a fake video ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In An Obidient Whatsapp Group by David160(m): 4:44pm On Oct 04, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Obidients eyes are getting clearer...

What's the man of the group?... Monkey
Re: What I Saw In An Obidient Whatsapp Group by bender79: 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2022
Urchins playing all kinds of tricks but obidients are way ahead of them.
Re: What I Saw In An Obidient Whatsapp Group by Tinubuagbado: 4:51pm On Oct 04, 2022
David160:

What's the man of the group?... Monkey

Just the urchins manufactured group
Re: What I Saw In An Obidient Whatsapp Group by Landowner101(m): 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2022
Change the thread title to "how you formulated an obidient whatsapp group as an APC urchin".

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw In An Obidient Whatsapp Group by Sonyboom765: 5:22pm On Oct 04, 2022
That fool that was posting lies as Obi achievement if you go mistakenly go drop am for Twitter the cane you go chop go reach your papa body.

You think Twitter is like NL anybody can cook up all sort of lies. Tell Obi main handle to post what Anambra1son post as his achievement on NL on Twitter n see many Obidaft drop off.

SmartPolician:
The girl is a mole. She shouldn't be asking for it because Obi's achievements are all over the internet.

Recently, shared many of them on Nairaland
Re: What I Saw In An Obidient Whatsapp Group by StrongandMighty: 5:31pm On Oct 04, 2022
Urchins WhatsApp group chat you mean?

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In An Obidient Whatsapp Group by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:53pm On Oct 04, 2022
Wo,make 2023 come jaree,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: What I Saw In An Obidient Whatsapp Group by Lionnation: 7:07pm On Oct 04, 2022
The girl could be a mole or even the boyfriend himself posting the thing in that group if at all the group is genuine, and can someone who is supporting obi not knows his achievements, and who says only by achievement you vote people babangida achieved alot why not go and vote him now, we are talking about character, zeal to make Nigeria to begin to work for the common man and You are talking about tinubu who is part of what we are suffering today in the hands of Buhari, he refuse to acknowledge the bad governance of Buhari instead aplouds it just because he want to take turn after buhari
Re: What I Saw In An Obidient Whatsapp Group by PeterObi4LP: 7:46pm On Oct 04, 2022
OP go to TikTok, Twitter, and Facebook you'll see another one. Nonsense stage manage.

Yemu!

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Take Peter Obi For Granted - Ribadu Warns APC, Tinubu / Breaking: Tinubu's Continuous Gibberish, Grave Signs Of Mental Disorder- Doctors / Presidential Results From Some States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.