Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Can Bole Festival Work In Lagos - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Can Bole Festival Work In Lagos (465 Views)

Bole Festival In Port Harcourt Sponsored By Hero(photos) / Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival / Win Free Bole Festival Tickets Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Bole Festival Work In Lagos by Coldie(m): 5:23pm On Oct 04, 2022
I have been research this bole festival, in Port harcourt, Nigeria right now it’s the biggest festival in the state.
The last time they saw something likes this was during the era of caniriv.

Is the success enjoyed by bole festival based on the artists and influencers involved in it or based on the food?

I am 100% not interested in bole festival but there’s something similar I want to try, I would have like to replicate it in port harcourt but what u want to try has more potential in Lagos and once I try it in Port harcourt and it’s a success whoever tries it in lagos or Abuja or Kano might seize the opportunity as it’s the first of its kind.

Has there been anything similar to bole festival that made so much wave? I am not based in Lagos, so I would like Lagosians to help me with this!

What do u think?
Can a niche based festival work in lagos?
How effective is a niche based festival?
Is it because of the influencers/musicians or people want to have fun?

(1) (Reply)

Headies 2013 / We Now Deliver Our Videos On Tablet / Oil And Gas Trainings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.