Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

If Peter Obi Looses This Elections I Will Blame The Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Peter Obi Looses This Elections I Will Blame The Igbos (1795 Views)

2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) / Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant / Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Peter Obi Looses This Elections I Will Blame The Igbos by LocalStandard1(m): 8:19pm On Oct 04, 2022
I was opportune to see the future of our country. I saw Atiku with a group of shady people in a building bargaining the future of the country and its people.

You don't need to go to sleep and dream to see what this country will be like under Tinubu, in this case Shettima. Let me tell you:

I am from Kaduna State, we experience some of the biggest marginalization and neglect by the state government. Currently the Southern Kaduna people are being pushed out of history, systematically. Especially with this State Muslim/Muslim ticket.

Nigeria must not experience what we are tasting in KD. That's why I'm here to tell you there most be balance in this nation and 2023 elections is the best way to set it.

But if Peter Obi looses, I will blame the Igbos.

These killings by the so called Unknown Gun Men in the South East is going to be a big set back. I expect ninety five percent votes for Peter Obi from there or else I will still be disappointed.

Monday Sit At Home is a form of protest but celebrating killings of both indigenes and otherwise is stupid, very. If their is a section of the country that should carry arms it's the Middle Belt. We are patient, but now I think we are seeing a corridor out this predicament in a "structureless" party.

Please don mess this up cos both you, Northern Minorities, Christians, entire patriotic Nigerians count on this following.

A statement must be made that Nigerians, not the political elites, own this country.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Peter Obi Looses This Elections I Will Blame The Igbos by budaatum: 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2022
If Peter Obi loses this election, I shall blame my Nigerian self for not campaigning enough so he wins and I shall start work immediately to ensure he wins the election in 2027.

By then, Nigerians would have suffered enough to beg Obi to be their President so my work might not need to be so much.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Peter Obi Looses This Elections I Will Blame The Igbos by Afamed: 8:36pm On Oct 04, 2022
budaatum:
If Peter Obi loses this election, I shall blame my Nigerian self for not campaigning enough so he wins and I shall start work immediately to ensure he wins the election in 2027.

By then, Nigerians would have suffered enough to beg Obi to be their President so my work might not need to be so much.

Wake up from your sleep. What did Obi do as a Gov?

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If Peter Obi Looses This Elections I Will Blame The Igbos by mrvitalis(m): 8:39pm On Oct 04, 2022
LocalStandard1:
I was opportune to see the future of our country. I saw Atiku with a group of shady people in a building bargaining the future of the country and its people.

You don't need to go to sleep and dream to see what this country will be like under Tinubu, in this case Shettima. Let me tell you:

I am from Kaduna State, we experience some of the biggest marginalization and neglect by the state government. Currently the Southern Kaduna people are being pushed out of history, systematically. Especially with this State Muslim/Muslim ticket.

Nigeria must not experience what we are tasting in KD. That's why I'm here to tell you there most be balance in this nation and 2023 elections is the best way to set it.

These killings by the so called Unknown Gun Men in the South East is going to be a big set back. I expect ninety five percent votes for Peter Obi from there or else I will still be disappointed.

Monday Sit At Home is a form of protest but celebrating killings of both indigenes and otherwise is stupid, very. If their is a section of the country that should carry arms it's the Middle Belt. We are patient, but now I think we are seeing a corridor out this predicament in a "structureless" party.

Please don mess this up cos both you, Northern Minorities, Christians, entire patriotic Nigerians count on this following.

A statement must be made that Nigerians, not the political elites, own this country.
STF up ...did boko haram killing affects buhari ? Militants affect Jonathan , OPC affects obj ?

When it comes to Igbo you all want to set standards you don't use for others

You people should allow tinubu or atiku to win na ...they can't do to Igbos more than what buhari has done yet we rose stronger

Smh

2 Likes

Re: If Peter Obi Looses This Elections I Will Blame The Igbos by budaatum: 8:43pm On Oct 04, 2022
Afamed:

I don't care what Obi did or did not do as a governor. The mere fact that electing him means the end of the old guard is sufficient enough for me.

I love sleeping. I have wonderful beautiful dreams when I'm sleeping.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Peter Obi Looses This Elections I Will Blame The Igbos by Sergio103(m): 8:44pm On Oct 04, 2022
budaatum:

grin

I like your comment bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Peter Obi Looses This Elections I Will Blame The Igbos by LocalStandard1(m): 8:44pm On Oct 04, 2022
mrvitalis:

STF up ...did boko haram killing affects buhari ? Militants affect Jonathan , OPC affects obj ?

You people should allow tinubu or atiku to win na ...they can't do to Igbos more than what buhari has done yet we rose stronger

Smh
Thank God you can read and write English, now understand this, stop quoting the entire post just to type nonsense. Okay?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Peter Obi Looses This Elections I Will Blame The Igbos by pacesetting: 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2022
Read first before commenting. At least it will help you avoid spewing thrash everywhere. He is saying the South East should do more to ensure Obi is elected next year.

He is absolutely right. How many South East governors are supporting Obi?
mrvitalis:

Smh

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Peter Obi Looses This Elections I Will Blame The Igbos by jkpbestseries: 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2022
south south and east sees PDP as their birth party
Re: If Peter Obi Looses This Elections I Will Blame The Igbos by mrvitalis(m): 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2022
pacesetting:
Read first before commenting. At least it will help you avoid spewing thrash everywhere. He is saying the South East should do more to ensure Obi is elected next year.

He is absolutely right. How many South East governors are supporting Obi?
Obi is Igbo gift to Nigeria ....he is one of our brightest brain in the political space ...if Una like make Una no vote am

I would be the last person to beg anyone to vote obi

6 Likes

Re: If Peter Obi Looses This Elections I Will Blame The Igbos by youngmd: 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2022
Broda relax obi is winning the election without stress
Re: If Peter Obi Looses This Elections I Will Blame The Igbos by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2022
budaatum:

I don't care what Obi did or did not do as a governor. The mere fact that electing him means the end of the old guard is sufficient enough for me.

I love sleeping. I have wonderful beautiful dreams when I'm sleeping.
Seconded. Byebye!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Peter Obi Looses This Elections I Will Blame The Igbos by bender79: 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2022
All this insecurity you are hearing are all fiction that is being amplified by urchins to make it look like the south east will be held hostage. I'm aware that more than before south east voters are very serious about this election. Peter Obi will win landslide there.

3 Likes

Re: If Peter Obi Looses This Elections I Will Blame The Igbos by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:03pm On Oct 04, 2022
Ewu, did Boko killings in the north stop the sudanese cow herder from doing two terms in the zoo?

1 Like

Re: If Peter Obi Looses This Elections I Will Blame The Igbos by centurionpapa(m): 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2022
mrvitalis:

Obi is Igbo gift to Nigeria ....he is one of our brightest brain in the political space ...if Una like make Una no vote am

Sorry in advance.
Nigeria is not buying the Pandora fraud
Re: If Peter Obi Looses This Elections I Will Blame The Igbos by mrvitalis(m): 9:22pm On Oct 04, 2022
centurionpapa:

Sorry in advance.
Nigeria is not buying the Pandora fraud
You are telling me sorry ? Lol you should tell that to yourself

1 Like

Re: If Peter Obi Looses This Elections I Will Blame The Igbos by AdamuKD: 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2022
Nonsense
Me and my family are voting for Obi

2 Likes

Re: If Peter Obi Looses This Elections I Will Blame The Igbos by franchasofficia: 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Unknown gunmen is being sponsored by APC. IPOB and ESN are no longer in charge.

APC hired Asari Dokubo and some other leaders of criminal gangs to maintain the unknown gunmen tempo as a way of disenfranchising the Southeast during 2023 elections.

Hope Uzodinma the Governor of Imo State is a stakeholder in this madness.

Tinubu have a hand in it, I speak based on some classified info and if Tinubu continues with this method, he may not even see the end of the election period and if he succeeds in using his ill gotten money to buy the time and by any means rigs himself in, he would live to regret being Nigeria's President because it would bring reproach to his name and on his generation.

Forcing yourself on Nigerians through bloodshed will never work.

Buhari that came in through bloodletting, falsehood and propaganda failed even beyond his own understanding.

Don't fret, do your best and watch God that brought Peter Obi into this race do the final work that make Him God.

We know your plight, we really do and you people are part of the reason we are standing strongly against Northern Jihadists and their Yoruba collaborators and clueless/senseless supporters
Re: If Peter Obi Looses This Elections I Will Blame The Igbos by pacesetting: 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2022
You are still not reading. I'm more Obidient than you will ever be. But try dey support with sense.

You are attacking even people that are supporting him.
mrvitalis:

2 Likes

Re: If Peter Obi Looses This Elections I Will Blame The Igbos by Innocentman86: 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2022
franchasofficia:
Unknown gunmen is being sponsored by APC. IPOB and ESN are no longer in charge.

APC hired Asari Dokubo and some other leaders of criminal gangs to maintain the unknown gunmen tempo as a way of disenfranchising the Southeast during 2023 elections.

Hope Uzodinma the Governor of Imo State is a stakeholder in this madness.

Tinubu have a hand in it, I speak based on some classified info and if Tinubu continues with this method, he may not even see the end of the election period and if he succeeds in using his ill gotten money to buy the time and by any means rigs himself in, he would live to regret being Nigeria's President because it would bring reproach to his name and on his generation.

Forcing yourself on Nigerians through bloodshed will never work.

Buhari that came in through bloodletting, falsehood and propaganda failed even beyond his own understanding.

Don't fret, do your best and watch God that brought Peter Obi into this race do the final work that make Him God.

We know your plight, we really do and you people are part of the reason we are standing strongly against Northern Jihadists and their Yoruba collaborators and clueless/senseless supporters
See how asiwajew hired people to be killing igbos but yet yyorubas know these and will turn a blind eye to it.
Re: If Peter Obi Looses This Elections I Will Blame The Igbos by LegendHero(m): 9:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
OP. I’ll ask you a question.

—What is the guarantee that if Peter Obi become president with Datti Ahmad that the Southern Kaduna people will be able to overcome the Muslim/Muslim Kaduna ticket AND also stop the religious clashes and Fulani herdmen issue in the middle belt?

If you put your redemption in a Peter Obi who is even scared of facing his own IPOB terrorist in his backyard, do you think that kind of man can face the Northerners head to head and tell them to f**k off for your Southern Kaduna people?

I’m just trying to think why exactly you think someone like Obi is the iron hand that the middle belt need as president. Is it because he’s Christian? Did Jonathan stop Southern Kaduna/middlebelt killings?

Infact back then during Jonathan regime, Jos used to be the hotbed of religious killings.

There are one and a thousand Southerner that are strong, Obi is not close to none. Infact the military won’t even take orders from Obi to start with.

Me o as I dey, I will never blame anyone that want to vote along religious line especially in the North except if I just want to banter. But I’m pretty sure there are some among the middle-beltans that can actually use their brain to think and understand what’s going on. People like Bishop Kukah understood this which explain why he did not join too much in that religion vituperation like the rest.

19 Likes

Re: If Peter Obi Looses This Elections I Will Blame The Igbos by Asgard73: 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2022
They will insult him .. but won’t understand the meaaage he’s passing acros

And then come back to count southern kaduna as people that will vote Obi

They’re yet to understand the damage that IPOB and esn is doing in the east and will be quick to liken it compare east to north

Being honest

Between southern kaduna and easterners

Southern kaduna Dey enjoy

Imagine southern kaduna killing themselves over Muslim Muslim ticket ?

Can’t you comprehend ..

No tribe will kill themselves and eat their meat

Will southern kaduna peeps kill kafachan or Nok person because he’s a solider ?

IPOB will kill his brother for getting a federal job and celebrate

I just pity all those idoma shouting obi in Benue .. even tho he will lose .. but if obi win expect esn in your stAtes .. already they do count Benue as part of Biafra

Nigerians must wake to what’s happening in the east
Even those making noise online are scared to visit east

They know this truth and want to cover it .. instead to start finding solution and shout ..

Walai Name one igbo man living in the east that is comfortable with what happenin in the east

They pay those bingos esn .. for burial wedding any ceremony

They pay

Failure they will kill

Yet instead of my igbo humans to tackle this insecurity they’re shouting Obi

Nigerians journalist must start making inner roads to expose this evil in the east

I won’t advise any Nigerian to vote obi

Especially Benue and south south

Because at the end it will attract more hatred for igbos world wide

I’m saying this for tomorrow purpose

East is burning and no one have to water to quench it

The government has abandoned them to their fate .. since majority of them support killing and eating each other

Power to the people
Atiku/ okowa 2023
Re: If Peter Obi Looses This Elections I Will Blame The Igbos by owobokiri(m): 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2022
Why is it that you reprobates always amplify anything that happens in the east? I just don't understand it. One unknown gunmen attack in the east and Peter Obi can't be president anymore, but countless Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen butcherings are going on in the north on daily basis, yet you look up to the same north to provide you with your presidential lord and personal savior!?
What's that nonsense supposed to mean really? Why raise the bar when the east is involved but lower it to the latrine when others are involved!?

2 Likes

Re: If Peter Obi Looses This Elections I Will Blame The Igbos by mycar: 10:21pm On Oct 04, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Not the innocent Igbos but politicians, they are pepertulating the crime in the name of unknown gunmen, this world is full of evil people, those greedy politicians are simply jealous of Obi, they believe that Obi is not chop and chop kinda person, none has the interest of the country at hearth , else our country wouldn't have been like this. Government are the real terrorist, they only act when their interest is been threatened. They know all the criminal gangs
Re: If Peter Obi Looses This Elections I Will Blame The Igbos by Baphacongo: 10:26pm On Oct 04, 2022
budaatum:

funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Peter Obi Looses This Elections I Will Blame The Igbos by paramakina202: 10:51pm On Oct 04, 2022
mrvitalis:

Smh

Meaning UGM should have a field day in their business of killing and destruction that will affect the outcome of election result negetively agaisnt Peter Obi because there was bokoharam in the north?

1 Like

Re: If Peter Obi Looses This Elections I Will Blame The Igbos by Buckeyemedia1: 11:16pm On Oct 04, 2022
budaatum:

Quite a shame that Mumurist imagine that one man, without any party ideology, a supposed one man army can change the fortunes of 200 million people with diverse backgrounds.

No wonder you people keep suffering, for lack of vision the people stay in limbo, black man be sorry for yourself, even as China was changed from a chaotic capitalist to a prosperous communist system of government, it was done by a party, not one man

Same way they were waiting for a messiah in General Buhari in 2015, now they are at it again, searching for an illusion in Pandora Pete.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Peter Obi Looses This Elections I Will Blame The Igbos by gidgiddy: 11:31pm On Oct 04, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Oh really? But Fulani had no problem producing a Fulani man called Buhari as President, getting him re-elected, despite the fact that herdsmen from his tribe were killing people across the country including in Southern Kaduna?
Re: If Peter Obi Looses This Elections I Will Blame The Igbos by OnionBandit(f): 12:24am On Oct 05, 2022
Afamed:

E surprise me wetin Budaatum dey post these days aswear. E be like say dem hack him account..

The guy na very correct guy but mehn, I no just understand am again at all

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Peter Obi Looses This Elections I Will Blame The Igbos by Kingspin(m): 12:36am On Oct 05, 2022
Some people and part of Nigeria have made up their minds to fight the Igbos, politicians, military men, and police, among others.

Blame Nigerians not the Igbos.
Otherwise, why would people wait for Tinubu or Atiku etc to endorse Obi before they can support him? Why?
Is it that the system is rigged?
Re: If Peter Obi Looses This Elections I Will Blame The Igbos by budaatum: 12:43am On Oct 05, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Quite a shame that Mumurist imagine that one man, without any party ideology, a supposed one man army can change the fortunes of 200 million people with diverse backgrounds.

No wonder you people keep suffering, for lack of vision the people stay in limbo, black man be sorry for yourself, even as China was changed from a chaotic capitalist to a prosperous communist system of government, it was done by a party, not one man

Same way they were waiting for a messiah in General Buhari in 2015, now they are at it again, searching for an illusion in Pandora Pete.

Obi is not anyone's messiah, and smart people don't wait for messiahs. They get off their asses and be the messiahs for themselves.
Re: If Peter Obi Looses This Elections I Will Blame The Igbos by budaatum: 12:46am On Oct 05, 2022
OnionBandit:
E surprise me wetin Budaatum dey post these days aswear. E be like say dem hack him account..

The guy na very correct guy but mehn, I no just understand am again at all

buda has not been understood by many since buda got here. What amuses me is they don't understand buda and they don't ask buda questions that would make them understand buda. I guess that's because they don't want to understand buda, or they would ask I guess.

Hopefully, buda will be here a while in case they decide to question buda in order to understand buda.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jigawa Crowd: Only Northerners Can Do This. The North Is For Asiwaju. / Labour Party Polling Agents Undergoing Training (photos) / What Bola Tinubu Must Do To Nigeria – Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.