Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

I Wish Tinubu Back to the Game so We Beat Him on the Poll Not the Sick Bed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wish Tinubu Back to the Game so We Beat Him on the Poll Not the Sick Bed (952 Views)

Presidential Poll Not A Reflection Of People’s Will – Kwankwaso / Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) / We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wish Tinubu Back to the Game so We Beat Him on the Poll Not the Sick Bed by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 04, 2022
ilovenicloe:

You are the one who called them OSu and pigidiot and all I never did , since I registered in this dead platform 2016 I have respected all tribes but I see you Asiwaju animals roaming and insulting every tribe
Try they calm down and stop playing the victim card...

Which tribe called the country zoo
Which tribe dey call the westerners all sort of names..

It's just a fair share of what u guyz started.. cool cool
Re: I Wish Tinubu Back to the Game so We Beat Him on the Poll Not the Sick Bed by PeterObi4LP: 7:24pm On Oct 04, 2022
OP be calming down. Tinubu must contest. Nigerians must send him into political oblivion come February 2023. He will never be President of this country inshallah.

Peter Obi is our next President.
Re: I Wish Tinubu Back to the Game so We Beat Him on the Poll Not the Sick Bed by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 04, 2022
AlexBells:

From my heart if I have a company and want a CEO between Obi and Tinubu I will gladly employ Obi however if I run a gang or a Mafia of some sort or a drug cartel then I may reconsider
Thank u for letting us know that from ur heart, the country is just a company...
Re: I Wish Tinubu Back to the Game so We Beat Him on the Poll Not the Sick Bed by ilovenicloe(f): 7:25pm On Oct 04, 2022
KillSars:

Try they calm down and stop playing the victim card...

Which tribe called the country zoo
Which tribe dey call the westerners all sort of names..

It's just a fair share of what u guyz started.. cool cool

My surname is actually bekederemo that should tell you my region.

There is nothing to Play victim here , you guys have no Brain.

Prior to the election killings bombing and all happened in the north till this very day ,but you choose to be a darling to them ,while at the same time linking criminals in the south east to the entire Igbo race calling the fatino, pigidiot, OSu ,canibal I monitored you in particular for weeks .

You guys must learn the hard way
Re: I Wish Tinubu Back to the Game so We Beat Him on the Poll Not the Sick Bed by AlexBells(m): 7:26pm On Oct 04, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
OP be calming down. Tinubu must contest. Nigerians must send him into political oblivion come February 2023. He will never be Presidency of this country inshallah.

Peter Obi is our next President.
We need to defeat Tinubu fair and square that's why I pray for him to regain his strength, I want to see the stuff he's made of
Re: I Wish Tinubu Back to the Game so We Beat Him on the Poll Not the Sick Bed by AlexBells(m): 7:30pm On Oct 04, 2022
KillSars:

Thank u for letting us know that from ur heart, the country is just a company...
From my heart yes I want the country run as effectively as possible as if it were my own company, I talk in terms of how much positive attachment I feel to the country, besides in Military company means another thing, whichever way a company needs to be headed by a reliable captain
Re: I Wish Tinubu Back to the Game so We Beat Him on the Poll Not the Sick Bed by duro4chang(m): 7:32pm On Oct 04, 2022
AlexBells:

We are facing our own problems, Tinubu vying for president makes him our problem, I live and run business in the East, only visit the west, as for Lagos, it was not part of the west
Tinubu will assist you. We all know your plight. The issue is beyond your ability. Bad governors since 1999. No wonder you people have scattered and japa to other regions. Some are chasing lizards at home. Behold Tinubu is coming.
Re: I Wish Tinubu Back to the Game so We Beat Him on the Poll Not the Sick Bed by AlexBells(m): 7:37pm On Oct 04, 2022
duro4chang:
Tinubu will assist you. We all know your plight. The issue is beyond your ability. Bad governors since 1999. No wonder you people have scattered and japa to other regions. Some are chasing lizards at home. Behold Tinubu is coming.
Enugu had a moderate governor with Chimaroke, A good governor with Chime, so you can't say bad government since 1999, Currently David Umahi is arguably the best performing governor in Nigeria, Anambra have had great leadership since the says of Peter Obi, apart from Lagos, Anambra beat any other western state. All Eastern state aside Abia has or building an international airport most are built by state except Enugu which is FG, mention project western state is doing except Lagos
Re: I Wish Tinubu Back to the Game so We Beat Him on the Poll Not the Sick Bed by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2022
ilovenicloe:

My surname is actually bekederemo that should tell you my region.

There is nothing to Play victim here , you guys have no Brain.

Prior to the election killings bombing and all happened in the north till this very day ,but you choose to be a darling to them ,while at the same time linking criminals in the south east to the entire Igbo race calling the fatino, pigidiot, OSu ,canibal I monitored you in particular for weeks .

You guys must learn the hard way
The hate u give little infant fvcks everybody -:2pac

Well, my post dey get as e be sometimes, I no fit lie but na wahala for pesin wey dey take am personal o, it's just my own way of getting back at pple wey dey quick use afonja, slave and all sort of demeaning names against the westerners, to me na cruise, no hard feelings, I get eastners wey be my real gees,if u dey monitor my post dey use am reason the kind pesin wey I be, na OYO u dey o..
I'm sorry if my post had hurt you in any way, I no think I go fit stop until after election, na u no go take am personal o..
We go settle all differences by March next year
Re: I Wish Tinubu Back to the Game so We Beat Him on the Poll Not the Sick Bed by duro4chang(m): 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2022
AlexBells:

Enugu had a moderate governor with Chimaroke, A good governor with Chime, so you can't say bad government since 1999, Currently David Umahi is arguably the best performing governor in Nigeria, Anambra have had great leadership since the says of Peter Obi, apart from Lagos, Anambra beat any other western state. All Eastern state aside Abia has or building an international airport most are built by state except Enugu which is FG, mention project western state is doing except Lagos
Lie . With all these your people are running in thousands out of your state? See them in my state selling chewing sticks. Abeg nobody will take you serious.
Re: I Wish Tinubu Back to the Game so We Beat Him on the Poll Not the Sick Bed by bakila: 7:55pm On Oct 04, 2022
AlexBells:
We are prepared to beat him on the poll not on the sick bed. As a footballer sometimes I took ill and can't play it hurts like defeat. I don't like that Tinubu is disappearing from the scene becuase of health challenges.

I know even my fellow OBIdient most of us want Tinubu back in the campaign becuase we want that feeling of rivalry too, we want to have a competition, we want a challenge through the fun of every aspect of the game.

I wish Asiwaju can be strong especially psychologically now, I wish he also realise that his men and women are trying their best to keep him relevant and in the race. I understand all that he have invested through the journey.

Obidients are the foremost and best support group for Tinubu in this election. A pity.
Re: I Wish Tinubu Back to the Game so We Beat Him on the Poll Not the Sick Bed by AlexBells(m): 7:59pm On Oct 04, 2022
duro4chang:
Lie . With all these your people are running in thousands out of your state? See them in my state selling chewing sticks. Abeg nobody will take you serious.
Your younger generation are lazy and lack focus that's just the truth, you prefer Owembe to working, and you are also arrogant, you can't sell sachet water and ghala in traffic, some of those selling the things you look down on send money back to their parents but pride is making you look down on them,
Re: I Wish Tinubu Back to the Game so We Beat Him on the Poll Not the Sick Bed by AlexBells(m): 7:59pm On Oct 04, 2022
bakila:

Obidients are the foremost and best support group for Tinubu in this election. A pity.
We are just playing him handicap lol
Re: I Wish Tinubu Back to the Game so We Beat Him on the Poll Not the Sick Bed by duro4chang(m): 8:06pm On Oct 04, 2022
AlexBells:

Your younger generation are lazy and lack focus that's just the truth, you prefer Owembe to working, and you are also arrogant, you can't sell sachet water and ghala in traffic, some of those selling the things you look down on send money back to their parents but pride is making you look down on them,
You lack decency and politeness. Instead of you to find work to do you are always on nairaland. That is laziness. Please stop begging for money on nairaland. Good night.
Re: I Wish Tinubu Back to the Game so We Beat Him on the Poll Not the Sick Bed by ilovenicloe(f): 8:08pm On Oct 04, 2022
KillSars:

The hate u give little infant fvcks everybody -:2pac

Well, my post dey get as e be sometimes, I no fit lie but na wahala for pesin wey dey take am personal o, it's just my own way of getting back at pple wey dey quick use afonja, slave and all sort of demeaning names against the westerners, to me na cruise, no hard feelings, I get eastners wey be my real gees,if u dey monitor my post dey use am reason the kind pesin wey I be, na OYO u dey o..
I'm sorry if my post had hurt you in any way, I no think I go fit stop until after election, na u no go take am personal o..
We go settle all differences by March next year

Then you should be ashamed for rolling in the mud with people who insult your tribe .

Laycon of BB naija was supported along all ethnic lines ,he got his winning vote because of the same OSu canibal s.

why can't you guys be liberal in politics?
Re: I Wish Tinubu Back to the Game so We Beat Him on the Poll Not the Sick Bed by ilovenicloe(f): 8:11pm On Oct 04, 2022
duro4chang:
You lack decency and politeness. Instead of you to find work to do you are always on nairaland. That is laziness. Please stop begging for money on nairaland. Good night.

But seriously he has a point.

Can u sell gala in traffic?

No

But u can spend money on new clothes to party
Re: I Wish Tinubu Back to the Game so We Beat Him on the Poll Not the Sick Bed by AlexBells(m): 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2022
duro4chang:
No be only begging for money, how is it your business how I spend my time, I develop from the learning with others on nairaland, I develop as an individual, and hey, I'm not jobless, I am a businessman, a writer, a young politician, military strategist and I play football also, and do entertainment stuff like singing atimes, you started shaming people doing humble legitimate earning and turn and around then say I'm not polite, I'm sorry for the parent that bore such child as you
Re: I Wish Tinubu Back to the Game so We Beat Him on the Poll Not the Sick Bed by duro4chang(m): 8:43pm On Oct 04, 2022
AlexBells:

No be only begging for money, how is it your business how I spend my time, I develop from the learning with others on nairaland, I develop as an individual, and hey, I'm not jobless, I am a businessman, a writer, a young politician, military strategist and I play football also, and do entertainment stuff like singing atimes, you started shaming people doing humble legitimate earning and turn and around then say I'm not polite, I'm sorry for the parent that bore such child as you
Stop bothering me. We no dey give shishi! Don't ever beg me for money again.
Re: I Wish Tinubu Back to the Game so We Beat Him on the Poll Not the Sick Bed by AlexBells(m): 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2022
duro4chang:
Stop bothering me. We no dey give shishi! Don't ever beg me for money again.
You are even OBIdient in Slogan, case closed lol
Re: I Wish Tinubu Back to the Game so We Beat Him on the Poll Not the Sick Bed by duro4chang(m): 9:08pm On Oct 04, 2022
AlexBells:
You are even OBIdient in Slogan, case closed lol
Never! Tufiakwa!
Re: I Wish Tinubu Back to the Game so We Beat Him on the Poll Not the Sick Bed by AlexBells(m): 9:21pm On Oct 04, 2022
duro4chang:
Never! Tufiakwa!
I didn't say that you are OBIdient, I said you are "OBIdient in Slogan" we no dey give shashi is a known OBIdient slogan unless you have come to start with theft of intellectual property and trademark
Re: I Wish Tinubu Back to the Game so We Beat Him on the Poll Not the Sick Bed by duro4chang(m): 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2022
AlexBells:

I didn't say that you are OBIdient, I said you are "OBIdient in Slogan" we no dey give shashi is a known OBIdient slogan unless you have come to start with theft of intellectual property and trademark
That is none of my business. I have made mind known . Stop quoting me.
Re: I Wish Tinubu Back to the Game so We Beat Him on the Poll Not the Sick Bed by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:47pm On Oct 04, 2022
AlexBells:

I like your confidence, Tinubu won't be on life support, he will have Peter Obi's portrait in his living room in boudilon when Obi becomes Mr. President. He would pace around the living room with his two legs wondering how he lost

You people are really taking your delusions far o.

You actually believe that Obi will beat Tinubu and Atiku?
Re: I Wish Tinubu Back to the Game so We Beat Him on the Poll Not the Sick Bed by AlexBells(m): 9:49pm On Oct 04, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

You people are really taking your delusions far o.

You actually believe that Obi will beat Tinubu and Atiku?

Believe is an understatement

(1) (2) (Reply)

When God's Grace Is Upon You(photo) / Video: Apc Unveils Manifesto, As Adamu Adamu Dances To Wasiu Ayinde's Song / There Is No Need For Manifesto: Dullard Peter Obi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.