Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) (56515 Views)

Peter Obi Should Leave Lagos And Go To Anambra And Campaign. Lagos Deputy Govern / Funke Akindele Announced As PDP Lagos Deputy Governor Candidate / COVID-19?: Haroun Olalekan Hamzat Is Dead. Lagos Deputy-Governor's Brother Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by tsdarkside(m): 11:03am On Oct 05, 2022
yankison:
Suffer has blinded so many people eye in Nigeria ! We don’t need God to save us coz we are the one that can do that …. We got choice

can you igbos stop shoutin that word over and over again....??

its annoyin....

look how you behave....its annoyin that people like una are usin it.... angry angry
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Edozie13(m): 11:04am On Oct 05, 2022
Moh247:
cool

You want unknown gunmen to attack him.. Obi won't try such

Honestly I really don't engage Obi Supporters anymore... They are far from reality

Ngige has a home in VGC , Obi has a home in Ikoyi, Obiano has his in ikoyi they are all past Anambra Governors

Yet the man that managed lagos since 1999 you won't support him

And by this statement Yet the man that managed lagos since 1999 you won't support him you'd agree with me that your developer installed himself as a godfather and has been running the State by proxy?
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by tsdarkside(m): 11:08am On Oct 05, 2022
Edozie13:

And by this statement Yet the man that managed lagos since 1999 you won't support him you'd agree with me that your developer installed himself as a godfather and has been running the State by proxy?

you wan tell me tinubu controls lagos....
how....??

not even the present governor controls everything without working with nigerian authorities....
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Aniweta00: 11:11am On Oct 05, 2022
He has no need to campaign in his States because he will win all his states come 2023 election. He focuses on those that are not obidient.

1 Like

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by sircatherine45(m): 11:24am On Oct 05, 2022
seunmsg:

The part in bold is outrightly false and misleading. Why do you guys lie about just everything?

The deputy governor never said anything close to what you’re reporting. He said “those campaigning about, can he campaign in his state? They came to Lagos because Lagos is good and we want it to continue to be good. We are not chasing anybody away. However, it is those of us that made Lagos good that will make Nigeria good; that’s why it is Asiwaju’s turn”

Dear seun and Mynd44, I took my time to interpret what the deputy said into English. As you can see, the OP is false, misleading and with intent of causing ethic division. Rule 8 of the forum is very clear: Don’t post false information on Nairaland. You guys either kill fake news or fake news will kill the forum.

I nor know say you dey learned like this ooooo. I thought that you are like the majority of Urrchins in this forum. This your statement make sense. Good one!
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Sleekfingers: 11:25am On Oct 05, 2022
Not so good, coming from a deputy gov...

1 Like

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:35am On Oct 05, 2022
That was why they told BAT to sign the peace accord... but he didn't show up...

See the result... the coward went on air to stew nonsense... wild untamed animals from the west fucking gold digger digging from Lagos purse...

When will the real owners of Lagos take over so that this idiots will be given as food to dogs hyenas and Lions

Animal wen no get sense!!

1 Like

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by perryy(m): 11:37am On Oct 05, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Honestly I really don't engage Obi Supporters anymore... They are far from reality

Ngige has a home in VGC , Obi has a home in Ikoyi, Obiano has his in ikoyi they are all past Anambra Governors

Stop being foolish. Those guys built their houses in Lagos years before Tinubu thought of becoming a governor. Lagos was designed as the commercial hub of Nigeria by the British and the fg and not Tinubu. If Tinubu is a genius as claimed by you BATISTs , let his go to his state of Osun and perform wonders. He can only perform his wonders in already developed Lagos. Can't you guys think ?

1 Like

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Pallium: 11:52am On Oct 05, 2022
To those who doesn't understand Yoruba, this is exactly what the deputy governor said:
"Those campaigning about, can he campaign in his state? They came to Lagos because Lagos is good and we want it to continue to be good. We are not chasing anybody away. However, it is those of us that made Lagos good that will make Nigeria good; that’s why it is Asiwaju’s turn”
It's unfortunate that some people deliberately choose to be mischievous and try to twist what he said.
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by emonis88: 11:57am On Oct 05, 2022
He clearly ask if those campaigning in Lagos can go campaign in their state, so what is eventually saying is campaign in ur state not Lagos, he is not supposed to say that, u want to rule Nigeria,but u r already a tribal bigot, counting whose state another aspirant is. That means if u become president,u il start ur government with dividing Nigeria by state n tribe
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Mayeldah(m): 12:31pm On Oct 05, 2022
Is this one OK?

Obi is free to campaign anywhere in Nigeria, same as Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Lashist(m): 12:35pm On Oct 05, 2022
Moh247:
cool

After he managed lagos perfectly, he still spends most of his life in london...just like every mumu nigerian, you are far from reality. Even you sef is not even a lagosian...let lagosian talk...go and do your trolling

2 Likes

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Nijablast: 12:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
Obi go and campaign with your savings for Anambra state.
That is your stronghold
Abi the savings account has been closed ni���
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by IfnobeGod20: 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2022
oneMalik:
Keep ur stories to yourself MUGU !

We know the REAL OMOLUABIS when we see them .

if you think am lying about your true identity then only your MOM can tell you your REAL FATHER .

You can right whatever you like about TINUBU or anybody here in Nigeria but that ain't nothing to us and changes NOTHING . SO SAVE YOUR ENERGY oK .

You can campaign but can't do your OBI-DIOTS things here .

Yoruba belongs to NIGERIA not BIAFRA .

therefore a vote for POBI is a vote for IPOB and that's final ce fini

I was expecting you to counter this Info but you went overboard and rigmarole. Fact don't lie and it is incontrovertible and immutable. You might benefit or still benefitting from Tinubu but Tinubu has not remotely benefit me, my family, my community and my state.
Counter these info and stop disgracing yourself. I put it to you.

My fellow Yoruba brothers and sisters,

Don’t be deceived into fighting someone’s personal battles disguised as an ethnic battle.

They didn’t consider you a good enough Omo Yoruba, when they were doling juicy positions to their family and friends.

We are only good enough to help them fight their personal battles.

Being an Omoluabi doesn’t mean we shouldn’t use our heads (brains).

Before you vote in the next general election, consider these:

*Remi Tinubu (Wife):* Bola Tinubu made her a 3-term senator who represented Lagos Central at the Nigerian Senate.

*Mrs Lola Akande (Sister-in-law):* She is Tinubu's wife’s sister. He made her the incumbent Lagos State Commissioner, Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Cooperatives. She is also a former member of the Lagos State House of Assembly.

*Hon. Sunkanmi (Nephew):* the member of Lagos state House of Assembly representing Ikeja. He actually succeeded Mrs. Lola Akande.

*Sade Tinubu-Ojo (Daughter):* She is the Iyaloja General of Lagos. Note, the Iya Oloja controls all monies and levies generated in all Lagos markets. Sade replaced Tinubu’s adopted mother as the Iyaloja. Technically, he made the position an hereditary/family position.

*Oyetunde Ojo (Son-in-law):* Tinubu made him a member of the House of Representatives member in Ekiti State. He was sacked for using fake academic credentials in contesting. Ojo, an ex-parking attendant in London, is the husband of the Iya loja General of Lagos.

*Seyi Tinubu (Son):* He was appointed as the emergency financial consultant to all parastatals and local governments in Lagos State. Seyi is also in charge of the Lagos advertising account. This makes him in charge of the billions of naira generated from all billboard adverts in Lagos. His convoy is said to rival that of a state Governor,

*Fola Tinubu (nephew):* He is the Managing Director of Primero Transport Services Limited, a company owned by Tinubu. The company has the sole rights to operate BRT service in Lagos.

*Akeem Muri-Okunola (His friend’s son/and his former PA):* He was recently was imposed as the Head of Lagos Civil Service against all civil service rules.

*Akinola Benson (Personal Assistant):* He is the incumbent Commissioner for Establishment.

*Jide Idris (His Cousin):* The three-term Commissioner and the incumbent Commissioner for Health is Tinubu's Cousin.

*Bolaji Ariyo (former ADC):* The incumbent chairman of the Oshodi Local Government was also Tinubu's ADC.

*Gbolahan Lawal (ADC):* The incumbent Commissioner for Housing (a two-term Commissioner) was ADC to Bola Tinubu.

*Dr. Sikiru Tinubu (Cousin):* He is the MD of the Critical Care unit at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) in Ikeja. The facility was built and equipped with state funds. It is now owned personally by Bola Tinubu. Dr. Sikiru Tinubu runs the outfit. It is run as a private unit and the proceeds are pocketed by the duo. The unit charges its users exorbitantly and most Lagosians can hardly afford to pay its high charges. Most of the revenue is derived from fees paid by the State Government for patients referred there by its General Hospitals.

*Isiaka Gboyega Oyetola (Cousin):* Bola Tinubu installed his cousin Isiaka Gboyega Oyetola as the governor of Osun State.

- Muri Adekanmbi Olufade
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by ImperialYoruba: 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2022
Achilles881:

Till tomorrow, Peter obi and his wife lives in onitsha, yes he has a rented home in Lagos because of seaport and international traveling airport located by federal government, but his wife and family stays in onitsha, now the truth is, your not even from Lagos, you can never swear that your from Lagos, because you go kwench immediately, real lagosians just de watch una, igo clear una eye las las

Na so orji kalu make mouth, until LIRS sealed his property and locked bim out of it. He had to go beg Fashola for mercy. grin
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by oneMalik: 12:54pm On Oct 05, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

I was expecting you to counter this Info but you went overboard and rigmarole. Fact don't lie and it is incontrovertible and immutable. You might benefit or still benefitting from Tinubu but Tinubu has not remotely benefit me, my family, my community and my state.

Don’t be deceived into fighting someone’s personal battles disguised as an ethnic battle.

They didn’t consider you a good enough Omo Yoruba, when they were doling juicy positions to their family and friends.

*Remi Tinubu (Wife):* Bola Tinubu made her a 3-term senator who represented Lagos Central at the Nigerian Senate.

*Mrs Lola Akande (Sister-in-law):* She is Tinubu's wife’s sister. He made her the incumbent Lagos State Commissioner, Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Cooperatives. She is also a former member of the Lagos State House of Assembly.

*Hon. Sunkanmi (Nephew):* the member of Lagos state House of Assembly representing Ikeja. He actually succeeded Mrs. Lola Akande.

*Sade Tinubu-Ojo (Daughter):* She is the Iyaloja General of Lagos. Note, the Iya Oloja controls all monies and levies generated in all Lagos markets. Sade replaced Tinubu’s adopted mother as the Iyaloja. Technically, he made the position an hereditary/family position.

*Oyetunde Ojo (Son-in-law):* Tinubu made him a member of the House of Representatives member in Ekiti State. He was sacked for using fake academic credentials in contesting. Ojo, an ex-parking attendant in London, is the husband of the Iya loja General of Lagos.

*Seyi Tinubu (Son):* He was appointed as the emergency financial consultant to all parastatals and local governments in Lagos State. Seyi is also in charge of the Lagos advertising account. This makes him in charge of the billions of naira generated from all billboard adverts in Lagos. His convoy is said to rival that of a state Governor,

*Fola Tinubu (nephew):* He is the Managing Director of Primero Transport Services Limited, a company owned by Tinubu. The company has the sole rights to operate BRT service in Lagos.

*Akeem Muri-Okunola (His friend’s son/and his former PA):* He was recently was imposed as the Head of Lagos Civil Service against all civil service rules.

*Akinola Benson (Personal Assistant):* He is the incumbent Commissioner for Establishment.

*Jide Idris (His Cousin):* The three-term Commissioner and the incumbent Commissioner for Health is Tinubu's Cousin.

*Bolaji Ariyo (former ADC):* The incumbent chairman of the Oshodi Local Government was also Tinubu's ADC.

*Gbolahan Lawal (ADC):* The incumbent Commissioner for Housing (a two-term Commissioner) was ADC to Bola Tinubu.

*Dr. Sikiru Tinubu (Cousin):* He is the MD of the Critical Care unit at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) in Ikeja. The facility was built and equipped with state funds. It is now owned personally by Bola Tinubu. Dr. Sikiru Tinubu runs the outfit. It is run as a private unit and the proceeds are pocketed by the duo. The unit charges its users exorbitantly and most Lagosians can hardly afford to pay its high charges. Most of the revenue is derived from fees paid by the State Government for patients referred there by its General Hospitals.

*Isiaka Gboyega Oyetola (Cousin):* Bola Tinubu installed his cousin Isiaka Gboyega Oyetola as the governor of Osun State.

- Muri Adekanmbi Olufade
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by seunmsg(m): 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
cosmatika:

You go back to Ekiti state make hunger kill yu

Nobody has ever died of hunger in Ekiti. I’m in Abuja on posting. If I’m posted to Ekiti, I will gladly accept the posting and relocate.

2 Likes

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by oneMalik: 12:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
DONT worry Oga Adekambi as you claim !

save your energy ok .

when its time we'll know who be Yoruba and the person wey learn the Language thereby fooling himself and the bastards here claiming YORUBA.

IfnobeGod20:

- Muri Adekanmbi Olufade
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Dracas: 1:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
This is my first time to ever read of a Lagos deputy governor I never knew existed and it happens to be in a negative light. Little wonder he is not popular. What a shame
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by IfnobeGod20: 1:16pm On Oct 05, 2022
oneMalik:
DONT worry Oga Adekambi as you claim !

save your energy ok .

when its time we'll know who be Yoruba and the person wey learn the Language thereby fooling himself and the bastards here claiming YORUBA.

How did you know who is a bastard and who is not? Omo ale toun PE ara e ni omo oko. Awa oje la be yin, ise owo wa la nje.

Counter these and stop drawing like ila.

- Muri Adekanmbi Olufade
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by oneMalik: 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
Like i told you earlier , only your mom knows your father and until you do the verification i gat nothing with you ok .

so save your energy !

IfnobeGod20:

How did you know who is a bastard and who is not? Omo ale toun PE ara e ni omo oko. Awa oje la be yin, ise owo wa la nje.

Counter these and stop drawing like ila.

- Muri Adekanmbi Olufade
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by sammirano: 1:22pm On Oct 05, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Who are you that will send people packing? Where is your house and clan in Lagos? Even the real owner of Lagos doesn't make boast of sending people packing, na immigrant that won send people packing.
I want to know your family name in Lagos.

Oponu, go and ask your father that Question. When the time comes you will now the real owners of Lagos.
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by nostradamoss: 1:28pm On Oct 05, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

You freak.

Your dull Obi is an IDP. An internally displaced person. I dare him to show up in SE and lead a rally in town. See if his furck up does not get treated by Simon Ekpa from faraway Finland.

Tell Obi go campaign in his state, Anambra, lets see if he come out alive.

Ifeanyi Ubah, where you dey? Come show this guy your bullet ridden convoy.
cheesy cheesy

Obi ruined Anambra, we dont want him to ruin Lagos. Its time to send him back home to face the legacy he left for Anambra people.

Send Obi home.

When I tell you that you are stupid and foolish ,you think am insulting you but the truth is clear as day ....... Nothing will happen ,read my lips nothing will happen to obi he's a nigerian and will do what ever he wants in Lagos ,where you idiots like it or not

October 1 remember what happened,your mumu governor was alone in the stadium ,more is coming and you fools won't do jack
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by IfnobeGod20: 1:33pm On Oct 05, 2022
oneMalik:
Like i told you earlier , only your mom knows your father and until you do the verification i gat nothing with you ok .

so save your energy !

I won't lower myself to your level. Those that doesn't respect their parents, you will always know in their comments. The real Omoluabi will not abuse another person's parents. You see the difference.
You guys always forgot that it is not only Tinubu that is yoruba that is contesting.
Kola Abiola
adewole
Sowere are also contesting.
Are they also omo ale?
Use your sense and stop disgracing yourself.

To the mean issue.

- Muri Adekanmbi Olufade
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by IfnobeGod20: 1:38pm On Oct 05, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

You freak.

Your dull Obi is an IDP. An internally displaced person. I dare him to show up in SE and lead a rally in town. See if his furck up does not get treated by Simon Ekpa from faraway Finland.

Tell Obi go campaign in his state, Anambra, lets see if he come out alive.

Ifeanyi Ubah, where you dey? Come show this guy your bullet ridden convoy.
cheesy cheesy

Obi ruined Anambra, we dont want him to ruin Lagos. Its time to send him back home to face the legacy he left for Anambra people.

Send Obi home.
Here is the rally done in Anambra in support of Peter Obi and LP. Use your brain and not your heart.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://punchng.com/obis-supporters-hold-rally-in-anambra/%3Famp&ved=2ahUKEwjkiK-RyMj6AhWqi_0HHcvPAgMQFnoECA4QAQ&usg=AOvVaw0Qqn1s0M6XHGH0injIso2b
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by IfnobeGod20: 1:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
sammirano:

Oponu, go and ask your father that Question. When the time comes you will now the real owners of Lagos.
We are mature in mind than you, I won't go down to your level because of the spirit of Omoluabi my parents taught me to always respect people no matter their age, status and grid. I give this to you because you may not be real Omoluabi.
Who are you in Lagos?
Which clan do you belong?
Awa kin se omo ale Yoruba, eba eleja yan ni. Shior!
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Spandau: 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
seunmsg:

Nobody has ever died of hunger in Ekiti. I’m in Abuja on posting. If I’m posted to Ekiti, I will gladly accept the posting and relocate.

Kadoso Mutairu! Ọmọ Oluyole. How is sales over there se? Who posted you to Abuja? grin grin grin Oniyeye jakujaku.
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by sammirano: 2:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

We are mature in mind than you, I won't go down to your level because of the spirit of Omoluabi my parents taught me to always respect people no matter their age, status and grid. I give this to you because you may not be real Omoluabi.
Who are you in Lagos?
Which clan do you belong?
Awa kin se omo ale Yoruba, eba eleja yan ni. Shior!

The worst thing that can happen to anyone to try to be what he is not. You have lost it.
Clam ko class ni

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche / Olusegun Obasanjo On A Private Tour Of Ibom Tower Building.. Photos / Buhari Sacks Security Service Chiefs - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.