Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) (56453 Views)

Peter Obi Should Leave Lagos And Go To Anambra And Campaign. Lagos Deputy Govern / Funke Akindele Announced As PDP Lagos Deputy Governor Candidate / COVID-19?: Haroun Olalekan Hamzat Is Dead. Lagos Deputy-Governor's Brother Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by ogbonti: 2:22pm On Oct 05, 2022
BloomingDale:

I'm from Delta state. Osibanjo was actually my choice and even then you guys kept insulting him too. The insults are too much. You zombidiots should calm down. Nothing in your brains except insults.

were you in psychiatric hospital in 2014 leading to 2015 general elections in Nigeria ? if you were alive in Nigeria and your brain was not dead - you will know that APC is the originator of insults and intolerance in Nigerian politics

social media was weaponized by the tinubu war room machine to pass insults and tell lies about goodluck jonathan every passing minute of the days leading to the 2015 presidential elections - they called jonathan a clueless drinkard, senseless, stupid, son of a fisherman, womanizer, woman wrappe, a thief, Jesus of Otuoke, a bastard, opportunist, killer, corrupt, incompetent, and that his wife is an illiterate, …. all on one man

When the insults become unbearable - Jonathan made a prediction that the freedom Nigerians enjoy in his administration- where they could insult him at every slight opportunity- will not be tolerated by the one who was to come after him, (Buhari) - By Gid he was damn right - all those who carelessly insulted Jonathan at will can not even mention Buhari’s name today not to talk of insulting him without getting arrested by the DSS

They made countless comedy skits of him being a loser and a nonentity - has anyone done to tinubu half of what the tinubu and APC media machine did to Jonathan leading up to 2015 general elections ? i guess not

Now let’s assume Jonathan deserved all that insults because Nigerians were fed up then BUT compared to what we have now, are people not remembering Jonathan’s era as heaven compared the the hell Tinubu and APC brought upon Nigeria ? can anyone travel from one town to another in Nigeria today without entertaining the thought of being kidnapped , robbed, rapped or murdered ?

under Jonathan anyone can protest - the worse the police used to control crowd was tear gas which is the norm everywhere in the world but under your APC live ammunition were fired and lives were taken by the APC controlled Nigerian government at Lekki - were you asleep then or you were in psychiatric hospital ? Even as daring and evil as Gen Sanni Abacha, he didn’t kill protesters the way Tinubu’s APC government killed Nigerians during endsars protest - and we claim to be a democratic nation ?

yoruba women have been raped and murdered in their farms by fulani herdsmen and your prodigal father Tinubu kept quiet because his ambition to become president was more important than the safety and security of his own people - Tinubu was quiet while Nigeria burnt and thousands of nigerians lost their lives from killings by fulani herdsmen they imported to rig ejections for APC in 2015 - insecurity has been unbearable for Nigerians under Buhari, a man Tinubu brought upon Nigeria as president, think about that for one minute!

$1 was N210 in the last month of Jonathan’s government- what is the dollar today ? N710

if you think mere insulting Tinubu is too much for my country, our country Tinubu destroyed with his criminal APC gang of looters and enablers of criminality, then you are not just insensitive but simply crazy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by BloomingDale(f): 2:30pm On Oct 05, 2022
ogbonti:

were you in psychiatric hospital in 2014 leading to 2015 general elections in Nigeria ? if you were alive in Nigeria and your brain was not dead - you will know that APC is the originator of insults and intolerance on Nigerian politics

social media was weaponized by the tinubu war room machine to pass insults and tell lies about. goodluck jonathan every passing minute day - they called jonathan a drunkard, clueless, senseless, stupid, son of a fisherman, womanizer, a thief, jesus of otuoke, a bastard, corrupt, his wife is an illiterate, …. made countless skits of him bring a loser and a nonentity - has anyone done to tinubu half of what the tinubu and APC media machine did to Jonathan leading up to 2015 general elections ?

now let’s assume Jonathan deserved all that because Nigerians were fed up then BUT compared to what we have now, are people not remembering Jonathan’s era as heaven compared the the hell Tinubu and APC brought to Nigeria ? can anyone travel from one town to another in Nigeria today without entertaining the thought of being kidnapped ?

$1 was N210 in the last month of Jonathan’s government- what is the dollar today ? N710

you are crazy!

If this true, then thunder fire them all. I will zip my mouth from now on. Just once in awhile I go throw some insults on all parties. All of una must chop vawulence from my hand.
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by ogbonti: 3:03pm On Oct 05, 2022
BloomingDale:

If this true, then thunder fire them all. I will zip my mouth from now on. Just once in awhile I go throw some insults on all parties. All of una must chop vawulence from my hand.

it is VERY TRUE - Jonathan was and is still the most insulted president in African history - just because the man is a humble man - they took advantage of his personality and rained unending insults on the man - now the dish they served Jonathan. in 2014/2015 they can’t take it in 2022 when others do it to them, even though Jonathan’s government was and is a million times better than their APC government- you see their life ?

A man gave his own dog rhe name Buhari, they sent him to prison in that Nigeria - here in America people na me their dogs with names of people they love - i have seen a dog here called Bush - Trump and even Obama - they didn’t go to prison for it BUT a Nigerian went to prison for calling his dog Buhari - that is APC for you

INTOLERANCE - do what i say not what i do

they insulted their way to Aso Rock and now can’t stand anyone insulting them

karma is a b! tch
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by IfnobeGod20: 3:18pm On Oct 05, 2022
sammirano:

The worst thing that can happen to anyone to try to be what he is not. You have lost it.
Clam ko class ni
E nba eleja yan o
E nba eleja yan o
Ema sote mo
E nba eleja yan o.

Your eye go clear in 2023, don't worry.
Gba fori.
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Sirchef: 3:31pm On Oct 05, 2022
Moh247:
cool

You want unknown gunmen to attack him.. Obi won't try such

Honestly I really don't engage Obi Supporters anymore... They are far from reality

Ngige has a home in VGC , Obi has a home in Ikoyi, Obiano has his in ikoyi they are all past Anambra Governors

Yet the man that managed lagos since 1999 you won't support him

Is tinubu contesting for the governor of lagos state?
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by ImperialYoruba: 3:39pm On Oct 05, 2022
nostradamoss:

When I tell you that you are stupid and foolish ,you think am insulting you but the truth is clear as day ....... Nothing will happen ,read my lips nothing will happen to obi he's a nigerian and will do what ever he wants in Lagos ,where you idiots like it or not

October 1 remember what happened,your mumu governor was alone in the stadium ,more is coming and you fools won't do jack

We will build a wall on that river niger down to coast and fence it off. Past that wall Eastbound you are in Central Africa.

grin grin

We are tired of daily influx of IDPs abeg. Chai

We dont want dot in the circle, change it to dot behind the wall. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by nostradamoss: 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

We will build a wall on that river niger down to coast and fence it off. Past that wall Eastbound you are in Central Africa.

grin grin

We are tired of daily influx of IDPs abeg. Chai

We dont want dot in the circle, change it to dot behind the wall. cheesy cheesy

You are a foolish individual ,am very sorry for.your parents for spending so much on you
You are a big waste

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by milkySperm(m): 4:54pm On Oct 05, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Honestly I really don't engage Obi Supporters anymore... They are far from reality

Ngige has a home in VGC , Obi has a home in Ikoyi, Obiano has his in ikoyi they are all past Anambra Governors

Even if they stay in Lagos, it's because Lagos is a no man's land including the acclaimed man who managed it since 1999. Lagos is a free for all. I'm sure you know where the oil money that developed Lagos came from? So bury your day dream of those occupying Lagos to leave, it's not your father's house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Sukersoc: 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
porthouse7:
I like u dream just don't wake up yet

Ok Miss Reality; I guess the reality is that Theefnibu won abi?

Hahahahahaha

Awon reality show angry
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by paduzman: 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2022
This one is just talking like an uneducated human, is presidential campaign limited to state? Like wtf is his point sef
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Kaymaxine(m): 8:19pm On Oct 05, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Lagos no be Nigeria

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Kaymaxine(m): 8:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sukersoc:
By this time next year, he'll be queuing in line to welcome president Peter Obi on state visit to lagos. If you know, you know
2 bottles for you

1 Like

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Christistruth00: 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2022
milkySperm:

Even if they stay in Lagos, it's because Lagos is a no man's land including the acclaimed man who managed it since 1999. Lagos is a free for all. I'm sure you know where the oil money that developed Lagos came from? So bury your day dream of those occupying Lagos to leave, it's not your father's house.

Lagos is 100% Yorubaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by milkySperm(m): 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2022
Christistruth00:

Lagos is 100% Yorubaland

You are entitled to your opinion but the reality is for everyone of us
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Christistruth00: 6:56am On Oct 09, 2022
milkySperm:

You are entitled to your opinion but the reality is for everyone of us

The reality is that Lagos is 100% Yorubaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by VTJN(m): 7:59am On Oct 09, 2022
milkySperm:

stop blabbing trash in public forum Mr

Although everyone has the right to live in any part of the state in Nigeria. Nonetheless, Lagos is obviously a Yoruba owned state

Dont allow politics or what have you affect your sense of reasoning
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by milkySperm(m): 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
VTJN:
stop blabbing trash in public forum Mr

Although everyone has the right to live in any part of the state in Nigeria. Nonetheless, Lagos is obviously a Yoruba owned state

Dont allow politics or what have you affect your sense of reasoning

Hahaha sense of reasoning

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Senator Ita-giwa At Adaeze Yobo's Birthday Party / Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? / President Buhari With His Daughter Safina Buhari, Husband At Abuja House, London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.