Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Catholic Church Clarifies Mbaka’s ‘Removal’ From Adoration Ministry - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Church Clarifies Mbaka’s ‘Removal’ From Adoration Ministry (28737 Views)

Mbaka Removed From Adoration Ministry, Replaced, Sent To Monastery (Video) / Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest / Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Church Clarifies Mbaka’s ‘Removal’ From Adoration Ministry by Rajahbite(m): 9:54am On Oct 05, 2022
Father Patrick Edet season two loading . . .
Re: Catholic Church Clarifies Mbaka’s ‘Removal’ From Adoration Ministry by Barims(m): 9:55am On Oct 05, 2022
Still yet, God is still stupid
Re: Catholic Church Clarifies Mbaka’s ‘Removal’ From Adoration Ministry by Innocentman86: 9:56am On Oct 05, 2022
deeva2:
I am supporting Tinubu with my full chest this 2023. It is my personal choice & my vote, that of my wife & house helps are assuredly his. I will extend the campaign to my colleagues and friends. Our hope is a better Nigeria that works for all from an experienced team.

Vote Wisely.
Vote Tinubu for Better Nigeria.
A hungryy afonja like you claiming to have house help grin grin
Who dash mokey banana.if you have house help will you be doing online propagandaa for a condemned kriminal,theiff, triballist and sick asiwa juju grin grin
Only you will vote for that ritualisst.
Re: Catholic Church Clarifies Mbaka’s ‘Removal’ From Adoration Ministry by greatiyk4u(m): 9:59am On Oct 05, 2022
Good clarification
Re: Catholic Church Clarifies Mbaka’s ‘Removal’ From Adoration Ministry by Patrickoron(m): 10:00am On Oct 05, 2022
DAMAGE CONTROL.

JUST BECAUSE OF PETER OBI, THE CHURCH BRANCH OR PROVINCE WENT THIS LOW.

WE HEAR REPORT OF HOW THE CATHOLIC CHURCH WAS UNDULY FAVOURED BY PETER OBI WHILE IN WAS THE GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA STATE. HOW THE FAMOUS CATHOLIC/ANGLICAN RIVALRY WAS TAKEN TO A BITTER DIMENSION BY PETER OBI LED GOVERNMENT.

I NEVER WANTED TO BELIEVE ALL THAT THINKING IT'S UNDUE POLITICS BUT TODAY I'M FORCE TO BELIEVE IT ALL.

ITS A CASE OF PARTNER ME-PARTNER YOU. SCRATCH BY BACK I WILL ALSO SCRATCH YOUR BACK.

THE SAME FATHER MBAKA IS NOTORIOUS FOR CRITICISING PUBLIC OFFICE HOLDER. FROM OBASANJO TO GOODLUCK JONATHAN, TO BUHARI NO CHURCH OR MOSQUE ROSE AGAINST HIM. HOW TOLERANT WILL A PETER OBI NIGERIA BE TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND WORSHIP. GOD WILL NEVER GIVE A BAD ANIMAL HORNS.

NO WONDER PETER OBI GOES AROUND CHURCHES MAKING POLITICAL STATEMENT TO SWAY GULLIBLE VOTERS.

THIS IS A MAN WHO I WATCHED A VIDEO OF HIM DESCRIBING THE ASUU STRIKE HAS A DELIBERATE GOVERNMENT POLICY TO SCUTTLE THE EDUCATION OF CHRISTIAN YOUTH. THE UNEMPLOYMENT IS TARGETED AT CHRISTIAN YOUTH, THAT CHRISTIANS SHOULD TAKE BACK 'THEIR COUNTRY '.

HOW DIVISIVE??

WE ALL KNOW HIS LACK OF TRIBAL DECENCY. GENERAL OJUKWU WAS IS MENTOR AND BROUGHT HIM TO POWER. LITTLE DO WE WONDER WHY HE HAS NEVER CRITICIZE IPOB MURDEROUS CAMPAIGN. NO WONDER HE USES IPOB INSIGNIA OF A HALF RISING SUN TO SELL HIS HERO BEER COMPANY IN SOUTH EAST. BUT WE NEVER THOUGHT HE IS ALSO A RELIGIOUS BIGOT.

Peter Obi will go down has the most divisive element in Nigeria political history. He's the modern day Ojukwu just tht we are all wiser and nobody will ever go into any war with him.

How come most IPOB SYMPATHISERS ARE NOW SUPPORTING HIM.

YOUR GUESS IS HAS GOOD HAS MINE.
Re: Catholic Church Clarifies Mbaka’s ‘Removal’ From Adoration Ministry by Flier: 10:01am On Oct 05, 2022
Father Mbaka should go and build his own church,he has the right congregation to contribute enough money to build a huge church for him
Mbaka criticized everyone,no consequences till he did against Obi, this shows why Nigerians must not allow Obi to get into power.
Re: Catholic Church Clarifies Mbaka’s ‘Removal’ From Adoration Ministry by Ganjafama(m): 10:03am On Oct 05, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
In OSU's voice,
Mbaka is bigger than the Catholic church!

He must continue officiating grin grin grin
This crying boy/man meme has really suffered in thie the hands of nairalanders.
Re: Catholic Church Clarifies Mbaka’s ‘Removal’ From Adoration Ministry by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:09am On Oct 05, 2022
Father Mbaka is a talkertive
Re: Catholic Church Clarifies Mbaka’s ‘Removal’ From Adoration Ministry by Trill1(m): 10:14am On Oct 05, 2022
Okay.
Re: Catholic Church Clarifies Mbaka’s ‘Removal’ From Adoration Ministry by Musauzor(m): 10:15am On Oct 05, 2022
Jonathan, Peter Obi, Ohakim, and Ihedioha will be praising the good Lord now. Mbaka, the APC Priest. As the Church of God has sent you packing so Nigerians will send your party, APC packing in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Clarifies Mbaka’s ‘Removal’ From Adoration Ministry by deeva2: 10:26am On Oct 05, 2022
Innocentman86:

A hungryy afonja like you claiming to have house help grin grin
Who dash mokey banana.if you have house help will you be doing online propagandaa for a condemned kriminal,theiff, triballist and sick asiwa juju grin grin
Only you will vote for that ritualisst.

Stop crying.. You are an adult.
Re: Catholic Church Clarifies Mbaka’s ‘Removal’ From Adoration Ministry by Innocentman86: 10:30am On Oct 05, 2022
deeva2:

Stop crying.. You are an adult.
Only cowords and people that lack confidence cry.
And we all know the tribe- that are cowords,fearful,liars,theiffs, ritualisst, backstabbetrs,betrayalls and juju worshipperss filled with hate for people better and more blessed than them.
So maybe you should look in the mirror and tell yourself to stop cryyin.
Fear fear coword grin grin
Re: Catholic Church Clarifies Mbaka’s ‘Removal’ From Adoration Ministry by sylvez(m): 10:32am On Oct 05, 2022
They don't want him to come and start making controversial statements about politics...especially now that campaign has officially started and the election is just by the corner....they now decided to carry him to where him no know...
Re: Catholic Church Clarifies Mbaka’s ‘Removal’ From Adoration Ministry by Jesubaby: 10:35am On Oct 05, 2022
All these hypocrites who call themselves christians. Are u guys not tired of rejecting new priests and bishops assigned to a particular place? To my best of knowledge, catholic priests doesn't stays in a particular place forever. They transfers them frm time to time. Why causing problem always in the catholic church. Are they worshiping fr. Mbaka? What God uses fr. Mbaka to do for them, God can as well use fr. Amadi to do for them. Every priest has his own grace.
Re: Catholic Church Clarifies Mbaka’s ‘Removal’ From Adoration Ministry by Corporate2020: 10:40am On Oct 05, 2022
Racoon:
All these Mbaka's parishioners attacking a priest just shows how they have transformed Mbaka into the status of a god.

The corrupt political kindergarten Peter Giringori Pandora Obituary who induced the removal of the Priest, how will such a useless idiot end?

Ask Akinwumi Ambode how he ended after his wife humiliated the Presiding Priest of the Lagos State Secretariat Church. Both Amobode and his wife wept bitterly.
Re: Catholic Church Clarifies Mbaka’s ‘Removal’ From Adoration Ministry by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 05, 2022
princepee:
The church own no one explanation,
Those who don't like it should do whatever!
The church rules is supreme over it's priest ....
Any priest can be transferred
You're right but the parishioners still have the right to leave the church to another church
Re: Catholic Church Clarifies Mbaka’s ‘Removal’ From Adoration Ministry by 2blessed01(m): 10:57am On Oct 05, 2022
Mikelarteta:
He should be fired the guy too talk jare.
Easy bro grin grin grin
Re: Catholic Church Clarifies Mbaka’s ‘Removal’ From Adoration Ministry by goodmike7: 11:07am On Oct 05, 2022
He was reverred by all Igbos when he spoke his truth, suddenly he was not comfortable with Obi and they turned against him, well if truly he is a man of God..obi will not smell the presidency.
Re: Catholic Church Clarifies Mbaka’s ‘Removal’ From Adoration Ministry by OdefaGirl(f): 11:31am On Oct 05, 2022
“take time away in solitude to listen to what the Spirit of God has to tell him.”

He said rather than attack the new spiritual director of the ministry, “every true Catholic” should, at this moment, commit Mr Mbaka in prayer so that he might encounter God and become better and stronger to carry out his priestly duties after the trip.

But who attacks in church if you are not stupid?
God, Jesus His son and the Angels will just be wondering what kind of religion we run here especially in Nigeria.

Re: Catholic Church Clarifies Mbaka’s ‘Removal’ From Adoration Ministry by Patrickoron(m): 11:45am On Oct 05, 2022
Patrickoron:
DAMAGE CONTROL.

JUST BECAUSE OF PETER OBI, THE CHURCH BRANCH OR PROVINCE WENT THIS LOW.

WE HEAR REPORT OF HOW THE CATHOLIC CHURCH WAS UNDULY FAVOURED BY PETER OBI WHILE IN WAS THE GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA STATE. HOW THE FAMOUS CATHOLIC/ANGLICAN RIVALRY WAS TAKEN TO A BITTER DIMENSION BY PETER OBI LED GOVERNMENT.

I NEVER WANTED TO BELIEVE ALL THAT THINKING IT'S UNDUE POLITICS BUT TODAY I'M FORCE TO BELIEVE IT ALL.

ITS A CASE OF PARTNER ME-PARTNER YOU. SCRATCH BY BACK I WILL ALSO SCRATCH YOUR BACK.

THE SAME FATHER MBAKA IS NOTORIOUS FOR CRITICISING PUBLIC OFFICE HOLDER. FROM OBASANJO TO GOODLUCK JONATHAN, TO BUHARI NO CHURCH OR MOSQUE ROSE AGAINST HIM. HOW TOLERANT WILL A PETER OBI NIGERIA BE TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND WORSHIP. GOD WILL NEVER GIVE A BAD ANIMAL HORNS.

NO WONDER PETER OBI GOES AROUND CHURCHES MAKING POLITICAL STATEMENT TO SWAY GULLIBLE VOTERS.

THIS IS A MAN WHO I WATCHED A VIDEO OF HIM DESCRIBING THE ASUU STRIKE HAS A DELIBERATE GOVERNMENT POLICY TO SCUTTLE THE EDUCATION OF CHRISTIAN YOUTH. THE UNEMPLOYMENT IS TARGETED AT CHRISTIAN YOUTH, THAT CHRISTIANS SHOULD TAKE BACK 'THEIR COUNTRY '.

HOW DIVISIVE??

WE ALL KNOW HIS LACK OF TRIBAL DECENCY. GENERAL OJUKWU WAS IS MENTOR AND BROUGHT HIM TO POWER. LITTLE DO WE WONDER WHY HE HAS NEVER CRITICIZE IPOB MURDEROUS CAMPAIGN. NO WONDER HE USES IPOB INSIGNIA OF A HALF RISING SUN TO SELL HIS HERO BEER COMPANY IN SOUTH EAST. BUT WE NEVER THOUGHT HE IS ALSO A RELIGIOUS BIGOT.

Peter Obi will go down has the most divisive element in Nigeria political history. He's the modern day Ojukwu just tht we are all wiser and nobody will ever go into any war with him.

How come most IPOB SYMPATHISERS ARE NOW SUPPORTING HIM.

YOUR GUESS IS HAS GOOD HAS MINE.
Peter Obi is IPOB
Re: Catholic Church Clarifies Mbaka’s ‘Removal’ From Adoration Ministry by Stanleyq: 11:47am On Oct 05, 2022
[quote author=Tinubuwins2023e post=117285637]Fr. Mbaka will have the last laugh no cap[/quote. No one has been having the first laugh, its no victor no vanquished, its not a war within any. This is catholic.
Re: Catholic Church Clarifies Mbaka’s ‘Removal’ From Adoration Ministry by Stanleyq: 11:52am On Oct 05, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Fr. Mbaka will have the last laugh no cap
Re: Catholic Church Clarifies Mbaka’s ‘Removal’ From Adoration Ministry by Owologbo(m): 12:09pm On Oct 05, 2022
Buliwyf:
There is no more evidence that Mbaka has failed in his primary duties than the fact that his followers attempted to lynch another priest.

If the Catholic church knows what's good they will never allow that charlatan return to that parish. He has obviously elevated himself as an indispensable god over the rabble and desperate illiterates that he leads.

Why did the bishop allowed him to stay that long in a parish?
Re: Catholic Church Clarifies Mbaka’s ‘Removal’ From Adoration Ministry by montero4(m): 12:22pm On Oct 05, 2022
His removal is long overdue with his failed prophesies and partisan politics.
Re: Catholic Church Clarifies Mbaka’s ‘Removal’ From Adoration Ministry by hardon1(m): 12:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
The Bishop of the diocese really hit him hard below the belt undecided
Re: Catholic Church Clarifies Mbaka’s ‘Removal’ From Adoration Ministry by Gourdoinc(m): 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
If he doesn't control his people while serving his punishment. He will be derobed soon . Next time he would leave politics for the politicians.
Re: Catholic Church Clarifies Mbaka’s ‘Removal’ From Adoration Ministry by charlsecy(m): 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
Re: Catholic Church Clarifies Mbaka’s ‘Removal’ From Adoration Ministry by MrUchenna1(m): 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
Angry worshiper......lolz.
worshipping who God or Mbaka?
confused sheep's
Re: Catholic Church Clarifies Mbaka’s ‘Removal’ From Adoration Ministry by ugolightswel1: 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
So you vanguard or whatever doesn't have respect to that extend of addressing ordained priests as Mr in place of rev
Re: Catholic Church Clarifies Mbaka’s ‘Removal’ From Adoration Ministry by Christistruth00: 2:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
All this tongue Wrestling with the English Language

What is the difference from what Mbaka Meant?

Anyway Sister Uloma’s Lover And Baby Father should have gone long ago

But be fair and also remove those who spoke against the other Presidential Candidates

They are all on YouTube
Re: Catholic Church Clarifies Mbaka’s ‘Removal’ From Adoration Ministry by Conrod: 2:05pm On Oct 05, 2022
Racoon:
All these Mbaka's parishioners attacking a priest just shows how they have transformed Mbaka into the status of a god.
He is the nigerian version of the russian GRIGORY RASPUTIN,..and might also end up sharing his fate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mike Bamiloye Dancing At His Daughter, Darasimi's Wedding / 'Pastor Delivers Lady With Womb Tied By Friend Via Wedding Gift' - Facebook User / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.