Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi (63521 Views)

Babangida Sarki: Kebbi Governor Sacks Aide For Posting Gay Content On WhatsApp / EFCC Arrest Politician aide Over Offensive Threatening Campaign Billboard / Victor Effiong Resigns As Governor Ayade's Aide Over APC Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by bonnyhope: 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

I actually pity your gullibility.

You really feel the yeye love reach North? grin

Let's assume a miracle happens and he wins all 5 SE states (he wouldn't), you think he will win SS under Atiku's nose ?

Then.... he will win some SW states abi? grin Clear the North ?

Do you see why barely educated dullards like Nnamdi Kanu and Peter Obi effortlessly fool you guys?

You can as well put your analysis with out insult
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by GardenOfGod(m): 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2022
Zetty177x:

Jesus wasn't loved by his people...pls note that fact
Is it only Jesus that wasn't loved by his people?

Again I urge you to caution your tongue.

I am OBI-DATTI... But I am not a fool to speak ills of my mother.
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by jaxxy(m): 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Parizz: 12:11pm On Oct 05, 2022
odinga1of:

Oga thanks for schooling that guy. Okowa with a phone call sacked that girl. Not the commissioner.

Btw. I personally know that girl in Effurun
don't tell me you didn't fúck her? I can swear for you
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Nchenches: 12:12pm On Oct 05, 2022
Ifeanyii Okowa signed the communique of meeting of southern governors that presidency must return to the south after PMB.
Okowa read the communique to the public.
Delta PDP delegates led by Okowa voted for Atiku to win the primaries.

A TRAITOR NEEDS REPENTANCE.
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Treasure17(m): 12:18pm On Oct 05, 2022
Conner44:

@ Treasure17

But in reality, according to the Bible when Jesus was alive did he receive such love from his people?

Wasn’t he prosecuted all through his adult life?
Yeah he was persecuted but that doesn't invalidate the fact that he was also loved. Might not be in form of great magnitude though and besides that was not a perfect illustration because he has a mission to fulfil and those persecutions were part of his ''story lines".
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Conner44: 12:22pm On Oct 05, 2022
Treasure17:

Yeah he was persecuted but that doesn't invalidate the fact that he was also loved. Might not be in form of great magnitude though and besides that was not a perfect illustration because he has a mission to fulfil and those persecutions were part of his ''story lines".

So what stops Peter Obi from having his own story line? Isn’t he also loved by most and hated by few too?

I understand your zeal to vilify our Lord and Savior but at times let’s be objective in our comprehensive ability concerning posts and opinions.
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
Faber:
"There's no greater love than this that people from all walks of life, children, youths, old men and women, foreigners, the sick, the needy, the healthy, the rich and the poor are uniting for one man, I have not seen such love before, even Jesus Christ never received such love from his people "

#TakeBackNigeria
#OBILokan2023

You're very daft. All this your stupid statements denigrating Jesus Christ will end up repulsing Christians from voting your Peter Obi.
Learn to use your brain before typing.
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by backtovillage: 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2022
Let a s gather here to blame Tinubu for this
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Treasure17(m): 12:26pm On Oct 05, 2022
Conner44:

So what stops Peter Obi from having his own story line? Isn’t he also loved by most and hated by few too?

I understand your zeal to vilify our Lord and Savior but at times let’s be objective in our comprehensive ability concerning posts and opinions.

Lmao. Vilify? How na?
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Conner44: 12:32pm On Oct 05, 2022
Treasure17:

Lmao. Vilify? How na?

Sorry typo, I meant to write deify
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by davidl7: 12:32pm On Oct 05, 2022
See as she fine!
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Temptee101(m): 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
jeromestarks:
People should mind what they post on that app called Facebook.
This is why I love NL; privacy is guaranteed.

You can't hide your love for Peter Obi

I don't mind losing my job because of him

It will be an honour !

Peter Obi is loved by all
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by newnigerdelta00: 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Lovenorth: 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2022
The coast is clear for Obi
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by mastermaestro(m): 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2022
Isokiscool:
No b Okowa sack am oh,Okowa doesn't even know if she exist... Moreover she can't be receiving salary from a PDP government and be campaigning for labour party

One honest comment. People are just too emotional in this country. Her sack was actually well deserved. Who will not fire an insubordinate, disloyal aide? Maybe a lunatic!
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Whyme111(m): 12:39pm On Oct 05, 2022
A new plan is on ground arresting young men in Delta is a well package plan to stop them from voting warri nd ugehlli
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:41pm On Oct 05, 2022
Zetty177x:

But it's true. Jesus wasn't loved by his people. They rejected him. Killed him. Some still waiting for their messiah
If you don't understand English, keep quiet and get a proper education.
The deductive inference of that nitwit's statement is that Peter Obi is better than Jesus.
Jesus did not come to the world to be loved, he was not a politician engaged in a popularity contest.
If he was, after he fed five thousand, he would have gone forth to tell them what they want to hear which is liberation from the Romans.
Your so-called love for Obi is based on what you expect from him based on his rhetoric and identity.
So stop defending foolishness
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by lopezoraclenet(m): 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria wether Tinubu and his foolish and useless supporters like it or not

Learn not to insult when making your point ok.
Be civil pls.
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by trinix07: 12:46pm On Oct 05, 2022
You are very mad for calling Jesus Christ to your stupid and nonsense post. Ode!

Faber:
"There's no greater love than this that people from all walks of life, children, youths, old men and women, foreigners, the sick, the needy, the healthy, the rich and the poor are uniting for one man, I have not seen such love before, even Jesus Christ never received such love from his people "

#TakeBackNigeria
#OBILokan2023
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2022
Conner44:

Look at what you're saying too. Obi's popularity is not yet measured in a presidential contest to see how deep it is.
You can't even compare him to the political popularity of Buhari who kept getting 12m votes every election cycle in the North.
Yet I've never seen a northerner compare Buhari with Muhammad.
A lot of you guys in the East need to learn to play politics and imbibe the right temperament that gives ultimate victory. You're too flippant.
That guy is doing Obi more harm than even the Muslim Muslim ticket is doing to Tinubu.
If you denigrate Jesus did Obi, can you expect votes from his followers?
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Throwback: 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2022
Faber:

#TakeBackNigeria
#OBILokan2023

So Peter Obi is now greater than Jesus who is the Christ?
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by cliqtips: 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
-- "you claim to read"

With that line, I don't think you are worthy of my reply to your message.

Enjoy the rest of you day...

Conner44:

@ Treasure17, Starz825, themes009, doneback04, SIMONEKPA7, tishbite41, boldtruthalways, abokikhalifa, princeactionx

But in reality, according to the Bible you claim to read, when Jesus was alive did he receive such love from his people?

Wasn’t he prosecuted all through his adult life? from as an infant when king herod was looking to kill him that made his family flee to Egypt to when he was old that pontius Pilate washed his hands off his case before crucifixion? undecided

Or isn’t it the same version of the Bible we read?
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Conner44: 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Look at what you're saying too. Obi's popularity is not yet measured in a presidential contest to see how deep it is.
You can't even compare him to the political popularity of Buhari who kept getting 12m votes every election cycle in the North.
Yet I've never seen a northerner compare Buhari with Muhammad.
A lot of you guys in the East need to learn to play politics and imbibe the right temperament that gives ultimate victory. You're too flippant.
That guy is doing Obi more harm than even the Muslim Muslim ticket is doing to Tinubu.
If you denigrate Jesus did Obi, can you expect votes from his followers?

Look, try to see the first post on front page that caused this ruckus and read to comprehend it.

That guy was talking about the love shown to Peter Obi now versus the love shown to our lord Jesus Christ when he was alive.

Now tell me your own opinion, in the whole of Nazareth and Israel, was Jesus Christ loved by more than 10% of their population throughout his holistic evangelism and good news preaching travels?

Have you not seen a passage in your own bible that the words “a prophet is not recognized in his own homeland” was written? It was somewhere in the Old Testament concerning Prophet Ezekiel or so.
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Starz825(m): 12:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
OritaIbadan:

I am Obedient but comparing Obi with Jesus is a no no
He is obviously an idiot...

I mentioned him already too....

Don't mind him guys.....he is an (obidient) anti-christ...

Don't forget that ..not all who supports obi are normal or are christians
So don't be surprised
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Conner44: 12:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
cliqtips:
-- "you claim to read"

With that line, I don't think you are worthy of my reply to your message.

Enjoy the rest of you day...

I understand you don’t have any reply. Have a wonderful day as well.
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Durabest: 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
Faber:

#TakeBackNigeria
#OBILokan2023
pls don't include our lord in your madness.
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Arysexy(m): 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
Okowa d Dracula teeth should be worried about losing Delta to APC, than worrying over LP BC Obi has collected Delta from PDP in Presidential
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by obembet(f): 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
The only hope for her now is for obi to win.
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Durabest: 1:03pm On Oct 05, 2022
zombieHUNTER:

Okowa is a fool
And a sellout to the South

They all agreed that presidency should be ceeded to a Christian southerner as a Muslim northerner will be completing eight years..

yet the greedy idiot went back to the North to collect VP..

It's the turn of the South
its the turn of the Christians
na for inside your mama toto dem stay agree that it must be a southern christian?
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by maasoap(m): 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2022
ScamHunter:

Tinubu is out of the game. The contest is between atiku and Obi

One political neophyte has spoken, the rest of the group must agree with him. But we still need to remind you of your Messiah distant third position.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senator Orji Kalu Arrives Abia Months After Release From Prison (Photos) / Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation / Patrick Obahiagbon Gets Senatorial Ticket After Kneeling Down To Beg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.