Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,791 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Elon Musk Offers To End Legal Fight, Goes Ahead With Twitter $44b Deal - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Elon Musk Offers To End Legal Fight, Goes Ahead With Twitter $44b Deal (22162 Views)

Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b / Twitter DMs To Have End To End Encryption - Elon Musk / Elon Musk Offers To Buy Twitter For $43 Bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk Offers To End Legal Fight, Goes Ahead With Twitter $44b Deal by Jeilani244(m): 9:06pm On Oct 04, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Elon Musk Offers To End Legal Fight, Goes Ahead With Twitter $44b Deal by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 04, 2022
IamPlato:
this man. There is something about this man's wealth that is just amazing.

But on the other hand, so an amebo site for gossip and talking rubbish is up for sale at 44billion dollars.

May God punish all the teachers that flight flogged is for talking and gossiping in class.

What are you talking about. People learn serious things on Twitter. Just ask software developers.
Re: Elon Musk Offers To End Legal Fight, Goes Ahead With Twitter $44b Deal by Siberia01(m): 9:10pm On Oct 04, 2022
Elon made his fortune through Forex trading grin
Re: Elon Musk Offers To End Legal Fight, Goes Ahead With Twitter $44b Deal by meobizy(f): 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2022
What a three dollar Bruce Wayne. Abeg, bring Starlink our way. I don tire for wetin these telecom companies dey put person through.

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Offers To End Legal Fight, Goes Ahead With Twitter $44b Deal by abukavo: 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2022
This man is a joker.
Re: Elon Musk Offers To End Legal Fight, Goes Ahead With Twitter $44b Deal by Segzy19: 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2022
Not funny!
PedroEastman:
He has the money, meanwhile
Re: Elon Musk Offers To End Legal Fight, Goes Ahead With Twitter $44b Deal by frog12: 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2022
truly a MAD MAN. only a mad man will pay that much for TWITTER. next time, do you homework properly and don't RUSH into anything !!
Re: Elon Musk Offers To End Legal Fight, Goes Ahead With Twitter $44b Deal by harlee(m): 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2022
Musk is gon make this money back
You know how?
We gon pay to be on Twitter like a subscription.
Watch out, it's all a game plan.
That man is a genius
I said it first
04-10-2022
Re: Elon Musk Offers To End Legal Fight, Goes Ahead With Twitter $44b Deal by ATLIEN2027: 9:21pm On Oct 04, 2022
My Twitter stocks are bound to go up.
Re: Elon Musk Offers To End Legal Fight, Goes Ahead With Twitter $44b Deal by YorubaSlur: 9:32pm On Oct 04, 2022
God1000:
Good for him, I don't just like his deportment.

I just hope he won't allow demented Donald trump back on the platform.

Obviously the demented one is the one whose keypads typed your comment.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Offers To End Legal Fight, Goes Ahead With Twitter $44b Deal by Swoonz: 9:32pm On Oct 04, 2022
1 day after the president of Ukraine insulted him on Twitter? Na Ukraine people go test Twitter new free speech policy shaa �
Re: Elon Musk Offers To End Legal Fight, Goes Ahead With Twitter $44b Deal by YorubaSlur: 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2022
harlee:
Musk is gon make this money back
You know how?
We gon pay to be on Twitter like a subscription.
Watch out, it's all a game plan.
That man is a genius
I said it first
04-10-2022

Shut up you know nothing. There's already a paid version of Twitter. A lot of people have also made this assumption during the heat of the trade Mr said it first.

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Offers To End Legal Fight, Goes Ahead With Twitter $44b Deal by harlee(m): 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2022
Afoonja:

Shut up you know nothing. There's already a paid version of Twitter. A lot of people have also made this assumption during the heat of the trade Mr said it first.
I'm really not your problem

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Offers To End Legal Fight, Goes Ahead With Twitter $44b Deal by Sweetvie: 9:36pm On Oct 04, 2022
Nice move.
Re: Elon Musk Offers To End Legal Fight, Goes Ahead With Twitter $44b Deal by Nosayer: 9:36pm On Oct 04, 2022
budaatum:
He opened his big mouth and now has to pay. Unfortunately I feel he'd mess twitter up, but we shall see.

I hate it when unknown people talk about people they don't really know on issues they have little or no knowledge about.

You're wiser than Musk ni abi wetin?

Not saying he didn't make mistake or he did but that statement you put there makes it feel like you're more intelligent than he is.
So are you?
Re: Elon Musk Offers To End Legal Fight, Goes Ahead With Twitter $44b Deal by YorubaSlur: 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2022
harlee:
I'm really not your problem

You took my gf from me because you get legzus
Re: Elon Musk Offers To End Legal Fight, Goes Ahead With Twitter $44b Deal by Ibrahimcoomasie: 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2022
God1000:
Good for him, I don't just like his deportment.

I just hope he won't allow demented Donald trump back on the platform.
Trump is Musk direct competitor. Trump would kill his own truth social by doing so.

3 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Offers To End Legal Fight, Goes Ahead With Twitter $44b Deal by Hushbingo: 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2022
Hmm

Re: Elon Musk Offers To End Legal Fight, Goes Ahead With Twitter $44b Deal by harlee(m): 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2022
Afoonja:

You took my gf from me because you get legzus
no be my fault say you no get legzus

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Offers To End Legal Fight, Goes Ahead With Twitter $44b Deal by budaatum: 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2022
Nosayer:

I hate it when unknown people talk about people they don't really know on issues they have little or no knowledge about.

You're wiser than Musk ni abi wetin?

Not saying he didn't make mistake or he did but that statement you put there makes it feel like you're more intelligent than he is.
So are you?

I don't know if I am more intelligent or wiser than Musk since I have never measured myself against Musk, but if you feel I am wiser and more intelligent than Musk, or not, so may it be, though, I don't particularly care about what you hate or like since you are an "unknown people" who is not paying for the data with which I write what I write nor for the education that enables me to write it.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Offers To End Legal Fight, Goes Ahead With Twitter $44b Deal by Neoteny7: 9:54pm On Oct 04, 2022
So the garrulous fool is going to end up with a business he doesn't want and cannot seriously monetize, one that he spent months demonizing.

And they call him a genius.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Offers To End Legal Fight, Goes Ahead With Twitter $44b Deal by budaatum: 9:56pm On Oct 04, 2022
Neoteny7:
So the garrulous fool is going to end up with a business he doesn't want and cannot seriously monetize, one that he spent months demonizing.

And they call him a genius.

Nosayer, I am wise and intelligent enough not to do what Neoteny7 describes above. Note.
Re: Elon Musk Offers To End Legal Fight, Goes Ahead With Twitter $44b Deal by budaatum: 10:16pm On Oct 04, 2022
Sirchiboy:
A school of thought once said that instead of the falling of one man to drag the entire community to the grave, that man should be excommunicated.
The president of Ukraine is towing the wrong path and if care is not taken.
Something more catastrophic might transpire.
He should embrace peace because violence can never solve any problem

Tell Putin to "embrace peace" first since he is the attacking aggressor and "because violence can never solve any problem". Tell Putin to also give back the bits of Ukraine he stole, then shall we insist that the president of Ukraine should "embrace peace because violence can never solve any problem".

Until then, Ukraine shall be empowered to fight Putin, because if we don't, Putin might come after us (Europe) next.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Offers To End Legal Fight, Goes Ahead With Twitter $44b Deal by PedroEastman: 10:31pm On Oct 04, 2022
Segzy19:
Not funny!

Yea not funny for an old dying man to be president
Re: Elon Musk Offers To End Legal Fight, Goes Ahead With Twitter $44b Deal by castrokins(m): 11:15pm On Oct 04, 2022
Editing Will Kill Twitter.

Tboy222:
He should sha buy it and allow us the luxury of editing or modifying sent messages just like on Nairaland.
Re: Elon Musk Offers To End Legal Fight, Goes Ahead With Twitter $44b Deal by princewarri1985: 11:29pm On Oct 04, 2022
There is one popular adage in yoruba that says that something wey you non go buy non put am near nose, because twitter dey their own na elon musk go price market and now he must buy simple as ABC and we thank God say him don buy by force, hahahaha, it just like marrying a ugly wife by fore, tik tok don hold everywhere to ransom and twitter na childs play now, and i see trump loosing billions in the future because twitter was bad idea! ABI YOU THINK SAY THE NON KNOW WETIN HIM DEY DO BY FORCING YOU TO BUY IT?? HAHAHAHA
Re: Elon Musk Offers To End Legal Fight, Goes Ahead With Twitter $44b Deal by tsdarkside(m): 11:43pm On Oct 04, 2022
that guy silly sha....
na south african,silly people....

awon omo apartheid....

did you people saw how he tried to dance on a presentation....??
he looked ridiculouse....stvpid white south african with money....
Re: Elon Musk Offers To End Legal Fight, Goes Ahead With Twitter $44b Deal by Lanretoye(m): 11:54pm On Oct 04, 2022
budaatum:
He opened his big mouth and now has to pay. Unfortunately I feel he'd mess twitter up, but we shall see.
that is why Blackman dey suffer today,in a joker you have to know when to hold on,when to walk out and when to run.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Offers To End Legal Fight, Goes Ahead With Twitter $44b Deal by budaatum: 12:48am On Oct 05, 2022
Lanretoye:
that is why Blackman dey suffer today,in a joker you have to know when to hold on,when to walk out and when to run.

Thankfully, Musk ain't a Blackman. He still don't know when to hold on or when to walk or run, and his not knowing is gonna cost him a few billion dollars.
Re: Elon Musk Offers To End Legal Fight, Goes Ahead With Twitter $44b Deal by planetx: 12:56am On Oct 05, 2022
How did this idiot became the world's richest man. Twitter is worth nothing close to $44 billion, but when you talk too much and act on impulse then a day like this when you will look like a total fool is coming.
Re: Elon Musk Offers To End Legal Fight, Goes Ahead With Twitter $44b Deal by Tinyemeka(m): 1:36am On Oct 05, 2022
budaatum:

Did he messup Tesla?
Re: Elon Musk Offers To End Legal Fight, Goes Ahead With Twitter $44b Deal by budaatum: 1:41am On Oct 05, 2022
Tinyemeka:

Did he messup Tesla?

Interesting question. I think he is messing up Tesla, but it's not messed up yet. China is coming with better cheaper EVs to mess up Tesla though.

Below are Tesla reviews from Trustpilot. They are enough to make me not buy one if I had the money which I don't.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Ways You’re Accidentally Damaging Your Smartphone / What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? / iPhone 5 A Disappointment Compared To Samsung Galaxy S3?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.