Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,067 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) (46759 Views)

Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures / Wike, Atiku Meet In London (Pictures) / Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) by Softmirror: 3:35pm On Oct 05, 2022
PapaHadum:

Nigerians are frustrated under APC

You wey de support BAT, suffer never taya you.

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF. MEANWHILE IS THERE A GOVERNMENT THAT SOME NIGERIANS WILL COMPLAIN?
Re: Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) by Durabest: 3:38pm On Oct 05, 2022
MannyOnye:
https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1577393406376132610?t=XpqM4AxEb9eeQ3i8kEr1aQ&s=19
They more they insult him,the more healther and younger he become....
Re: Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) by PapaHadum: 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
Softmirror:

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF. MEANWHILE IS THERE A GOVERNMENT THAT SOME NIGERIANS WILL COMPLAIN?

Another validation that APC supporters de suffer from ment!

Lol
Re: Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) by Untouchedmoney2(m): 5:15pm On Oct 05, 2022
MannyOnye:
https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1577393406376132610?t=XpqM4AxEb9eeQ3i8kEr1aQ&s=19
I just love this man called jagaban. I don't know why. May you live long.
Re: Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) by lovinagbad: 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2022
Babachukwu:
You people should keep on packaging an old man the same way you packaged Buhari, but those supporting this evil govt because of one foolish reason or another will see evil. I just don't know why so many Nigeria youths can't think right.
You will see Evil
Re: Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) by porthouse7(f): 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
BeardedMeat:
You are the zombie remember. They will soon animate a wood and send to you. grin
I will gladly recieve it, meanwhile more tinubu picture coming for zombident to masturbate with
Re: Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) by BeardedMeat(m): 5:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
porthouse7:
I will gladly recieve it, meanwhile more tinubu picture coming for zombident to masturbate with
Ok then. Here are more photos.

Re: Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) by porthouse7(f): 6:54pm On Oct 05, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Ok then. Here are more photos.
jokes on ipob
Re: Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) by BeardedMeat(m): 6:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
porthouse7:
jokes on ipob
E pain am grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) by Softmirror: 7:24pm On Oct 05, 2022
PapaHadum:

Another validation that APC supporters de suffer from ment!

Lol

SHOULD WE DENY THE 2022 NOBEL PRIZE IN MEDICINE BECAUSE HIS FATHER ALSO WIN IT IN 1982?

MY POINT IS, SOME THINGS RUN IN THE FAMILY.IT COULD BE PROWESS IN SPORTS, INTELLECT, BUSINESS, LEADERSHIP............WHILE FOR SOME FAMILIES IT COULD BE POVERTY, DISEASES, CRIME. YOU KNOW WHERE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FITS. STOP COMPLAINING AND WORK HARDER.
Re: Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) by Mayor101010(m): 7:51pm On Oct 05, 2022
The only way Asiwaju can win this election is through vote buying and rigging. Aside this he can't win. APC will be dead and buried in 2023. A new Nigeria will emerge.
Dapson73:

Even your political principal knows Asiwaju is the next president.
Re: Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) by PapaHadum: 8:15pm On Oct 05, 2022
Softmirror:

SHOULD WE DENY THE 2022 NOBEL PRIZE IN MEDICINE BECAUSE HIS FATHER ALSO WIN IT IN 1982?

MY POINT IS, SOME THINGS RUN IN THE FAMILY.IT COULD BE PROWESS IN SPORTS, INTELLECT, BUSINESS, LEADERSHIP............WHILE FOR SOME FAMILIES IT COULD BE POVERTY, DISEASES, CRIME. YOU KNOW WHERE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FITS. STOP COMPLAINING AND WORK HARDER

Another incontrovertible credence to the fact that APC supporters are incoherent.

Your principal emphatically declared that Nigerians who are not in APC will "LABOUR TO DEATH"

Now you are advising I work/"LABOUR" harder.....

Bunch of deceitful folks..

A =All
P=Promises
C=Cancelled

Lol.

God forbid BAT-thing.

Re: Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) by D7D8: 8:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
Mr president awaiting by God grace life sir
Re: Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) by Softmirror: 8:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
PapaHadum:

Another incontrovertible credence to the fact that APC supporters are incoherent.

Your principal emphatically declared that Nigerians who are not in APC will "LABOUR TO DEATH"

Now you are advising I work/"LABOUR" harder.....

Bunch of deceitful folks..

A =All
P=Promises
C=Cancelled

Lol.
W
God forbid BAT-thing.

YOU BETTER WORK HARD O! FREE YOUR FAMILY FROM POVERTY.
Re: Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) by Babastrong(m): 8:22pm On Oct 05, 2022
[quote author=SensetionalGoal post=117287664]

I deliberately left you urchins to gluta around...

Quote me now till tomorrow it won't change the fact that tinubu won't near aso rock.... How is it so difficult for you and your like to understand He can't win , he will not win.[ You quote shows you're between 20-30yrs.]
Re: Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) by PapaHadum: 8:24pm On Oct 05, 2022
Softmirror:

YOU BETTER WORK HARD O! FREE YOUR FAMILY FROM POVERTY.

Even those who built bridges connecting public Treasury to their personal Treasury are hard workers.

Zombies are irredeemable
Re: Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) by Softmirror: 8:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
PapaHadum:

Even those who built bridges connecting public Treasury to their personal Treasury are hard workers.

Zombies are irredeemable

WORK HARD BUT DON'T LABOUR IN VAIN.
Re: Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) by D7D8: 8:28pm On Oct 05, 2022
Heh dude you better wakeup pmb and Asiwaju name are not the same is not about party ok but individuality.
Re: Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) by PapaHadum: 8:31pm On Oct 05, 2022
Softmirror:

WORK HARD BUT DON'T LABOUR IN VAIN.

Only vote buying and rigging will save APC.

Re: Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) by Munzy14(m): 8:32pm On Oct 05, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Shiit proof suit?

[img]https://giffiles./216/216380.gif[/img]
Smh...lmao
Re: Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) by Vickiespecial(f): 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
This man( BAT)
doesn't look good on suit....
Re: Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) by Benblaq(m): 5:08am On Oct 06, 2022
madridguy:
Where are we ?

Just get out.
Re: Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) by 2elliot: 6:23am On Oct 06, 2022
omenka:
What a way to end the day for IPOB terrorists cum Zombiedients. cheesy

The Okoro punk up above, while pretending to be unaffected, posting stupid GIFs like a robotic mutt, is actually like..
Guy, why are you not talking about Buhari again? Abi you don forget am? So, all these while, na Tinubu been dey bankroll una, while everyone thought una dey defend Buhari because of likeness. E don clear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Keep Your Blue Tick, I No Go Buy Am: El-rufai, Wife In 'soft Banter' / Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag / David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.