Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,985 members, 7,821,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

People Having Remote Job - How Are You Getting Paid? (pics) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / People Having Remote Job - How Are You Getting Paid? (pics) (3699 Views)

FG Job: How My Name Was Replaced With Someone Who Lobbied & Paid Paid ₦7 Million / Opay Customer Support Job... How Much Do They Pay? / Graduate Without A Job? How To Create A Job From Home (secrets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Having Remote Job - How Are You Getting Paid? (pics) by Demaxl(m): 6:36pm On Oct 13, 2022
Please how can i create a US account that receives ACH transfer from US.

Grey doesnt support ACH
Payoneer is too expensive
Wise cant receive money US anymore.
Re: People Having Remote Job - How Are You Getting Paid? (pics) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:56pm On Oct 17, 2022
Joy2003:
I recently got a remote job that pays in dollars but the exchange rate on their payroll system is very low. What payment system do they use for you with people you are working for? Picture attached below

picture 1
there own rate
picture 2
current rate

I will pay u at a far higher rate. That amount is too small shocked

I am interested in your dollars. Do they pay u in dollars?
Re: People Having Remote Job - How Are You Getting Paid? (pics) by oluwafynest(m): 3:24pm On Oct 17, 2022
Mine pay directly to my TRC20 wallet and I sell on finance. Soft
Re: People Having Remote Job - How Are You Getting Paid? (pics) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2022
Joy2003:

It's a small company and I'm only freelancing for them. If you are looking for remote work build on skill and reach out to people who may need it. That was what I did.

Use Grey account
Re: People Having Remote Job - How Are You Getting Paid? (pics) by omababe(f): 5:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
Re: People Having Remote Job - How Are You Getting Paid? (pics) by trendyid(f): 5:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
Hello everyone,

If you're looking to change jobs or a job seeker, kindly join the below telegram channel: https:///+AH8bmyE8hhRiNzE0

Ton of jobs (national and international) are posted here regularly.

Feel free to share the link with your network, you may just be helping a bother or a sister land his /her dream job

1 Like

Re: People Having Remote Job - How Are You Getting Paid? (pics) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:12am On Oct 18, 2022
trendyid:
Hello everyone,

If you're looking to change jobs or a job seeker, kindly join the below telegram channel: https:///+AH8bmyE8hhRiNzE0

Ton of jobs (national and international) are posted here regularly.

Feel free to share the link with your network, you may just be helping a bother or a sister land his /her dream job
Thanks alot for sharing

Site can't be reached
Link not opening
No results found
Re: People Having Remote Job - How Are You Getting Paid? (pics) by flotwz(m): 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2022
yankeecoder:
Don't listen to those recommending payoneer oh! It's too expensive. Use grey.co, it's a Nigerian fintech company that let's you create dollar bank account with ease and you can instantly swap your dollars to naira within the app at a juicy rate

Good afternoon boss. please give me the guide on how I can open grey acct for USD account.
Thanks
Re: People Having Remote Job - How Are You Getting Paid? (pics) by Fastexchange02: 6:44am On Nov 21, 2022
Lifeisgoody:
All should check these:
https://www.trymui.com
https://www.hibyron.com/apply

At all, at all
Boss,
How can we use this site in Nigeria
Re: People Having Remote Job - How Are You Getting Paid? (pics) by hartson(m): 4:09pm On Dec 22, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

I will pay u at a far higher rate. That amount is too small shocked

I am interested in your dollars. Do they pay u in dollars?
hi are you an exchanger?
Re: People Having Remote Job - How Are You Getting Paid? (pics) by Demaxl(m): 12:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
Cyril009:

Try Geegpay or changera they will give give you a USD account you will receive your money in US dollars they will buy your dollar at a little below black market to your naira account
guys dey use am for domaining thread

message their customer care for any questions....

is geegpay still reliable? I heard they have been messing up lately
Re: People Having Remote Job - How Are You Getting Paid? (pics) by Cyril009(m): 1:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
Demaxl:

is geegpay still reliable? I heard they have been messing up lately

Can't really say why dont you ask their customer care ....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tell Me About Yourself / Latest Job Recruitment At The U.S. Embassy (8 Positions) / United Kingdom Begins Process For Recruiting Nigerian Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.