Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Nigerian Man Murdered By An Aiye Cultist In Malaysia - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Murdered By An Aiye Cultist In Malaysia (839 Views)

Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) / Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) / Gbenga Ogunsanya 'Spartacus': Police Parade Most Notorious Aiye Cultist In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Murdered By An Aiye Cultist In Malaysia by CeoNews(m): 10:53pm On Oct 04, 2022
A Nigerian man, who was identified as Toheeb Salau was stabbed to death in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, after he confronted a cultist for slapping his girlfriend's... Continue reading: https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=5641e8dd7e5b6844305d216bd9dfb630&news_entry_id=s44cd58bc221004en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_00688f0c-3796-489c-bcd6-142022eb9833&from=news

Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By An Aiye Cultist In Malaysia by Urheadmaster(m): 10:54pm On Oct 04, 2022
Any man that wishes to live and eat the fruit of is labour, should never fight over a girlfriend and a wife no matter the issue tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By An Aiye Cultist In Malaysia by GeneralOjukwu: 11:01pm On Oct 04, 2022
cheesy

Someone's death shouldn't be laughed at ...

But being a cultist is just the height of stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By An Aiye Cultist In Malaysia by Jameszinchenkov: 11:03pm On Oct 04, 2022
Good for him
Mumu man
Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By An Aiye Cultist In Malaysia by Treasure17(m): 11:04pm On Oct 04, 2022
You confronted a cultist for slapping your babe, now you are dead for unecessary cause. Wisdom is profitable to direct. So unfortunate.
Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By An Aiye Cultist In Malaysia by Winnermindset(f): 11:04pm On Oct 04, 2022
Una don carry cult go outside the country ?
Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By An Aiye Cultist In Malaysia by ahnie: 11:05pm On Oct 04, 2022
Rip.
Sometimes our anger gets the best of us...and the end results is always disastrous.
Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By An Aiye Cultist In Malaysia by Eskimo0147: 11:11pm On Oct 04, 2022
I'm depressed as I write this

Please my fellow nairalanders I am desperately in need of help, I have been out of job for a while now with a sick mother and a little daughter to take care of, I came across this program called affiliate marketing and I have studied it and realize it can change the living conditions of my family. But the only issue is I don't have the registration fee to register.. none of my friends will help me out bcuz the said I refuse to do yahoo and they can't help me

Please help a depressed bro. The registration fee is #62,500 but am not saying you shld send me the money, pls if help a me my number is 08126666709. God will bless anyone that can register for me and He will repay u abundantly

2553350285 Samson M
Zenith bank savings

But if you will register for me chat me on WhatsApp so I will link you to the company so you can see it's legit

Please help change my life
Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By An Aiye Cultist In Malaysia by Teeq1234: 11:23pm On Oct 04, 2022
So u guys walk into an eatery and an idiots taps your woman’s ass and you will keep quiet or urge ur woman to balance her ass very well for more spanking and tapping. As the news said his pregnant fiancé haba mana oh wrong now. Fine the culprits did the despicable but men e good as e change am
For them sadly he died as a result but those blaiming the deceased should stop cus u never can tell what you would do if you find yourself in that situation as it could swing either ways. The culprits should be made to face the full wrath of the law.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By An Aiye Cultist In Malaysia by GeneralPula: 12:19am On Oct 05, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
cheesy

Someone's death shouldn't be laughed at ...

But being a cultist is just the height of stupidity.
Did you read it that the guy that got killed is a cultist?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By An Aiye Cultist In Malaysia by spinna: 1:01am On Oct 05, 2022
Im waiting to hear the murderer has been sentenced to death
Re: Nigerian Man Murdered By An Aiye Cultist In Malaysia by Bruno3000(m): 4:07am On Oct 05, 2022
So hw about the useless cultists? Who will treat his fck up?
Treasure17:
You confronted a cultist for slapping your babe, now you are dead for unecessary cause. Wisdom is profitable to direct. So unfortunate.

(1) (Reply)

GRAPHIC VIDEO: Food Truck Driver Smashes Woman While Running Away From Policemen / South African Lady Defrauds Her Father After Catfishing Him On Dating Site / Top 10 Most Powerful Military In Africa 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.