Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Urgently Read !!!! How To Start Up A Hair Business With Zero Capital!!!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgently Read !!!! How To Start Up A Hair Business With Zero Capital!!!!! (263 Views)

Don’t Be Afraid Of Hiring Someone With ZERO Experience. / Share Your Job Hunting Experience With Zero Balance / JOBS TIPS: Read How To Negotiate “salary” During An Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Read !!!! How To Start Up A Hair Business With Zero Capital!!!!! by Chizzybest12: 11:07pm On Oct 04, 2022
Are you a student or housewife and you need income. Worry no more. All you have to do is join my wholesales group where I will be posting quality & Affordable hairs for shikini money which you will post on your status and add your own gain to it. ���.

Just sit at home and make money. We will deliver to your customer's location with unbranded nylon.

Click on the link below to chat with us on WhatsApp, once your identity is been verified you will be added to the wholesales group.

We are doing this in other to curb scammers off the wholesales group .

Dm us 09168892766.
Re: Urgently Read !!!! How To Start Up A Hair Business With Zero Capital!!!!! by Ron111(m): 10:19am On Oct 05, 2022
I'm a man can I sell woman hair too to make money please I need to take care of my sick mom thanks I will be waiting for your responses
Re: Urgently Read !!!! How To Start Up A Hair Business With Zero Capital!!!!! by Chizzybest12: 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2022
Ron111:
I'm a man can I sell woman hair too to make money please I need to take care of my sick mom thanks I will be waiting for your responses
sure chart me up 09168892766

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy / Bar Manager / Rent An Apartment Anywhere In Lagos With Easy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.