Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member (37284 Views)

Okechukwu Osuji Extradited From Malaysia After Being Found Guilty Of Scam / Innocent Nigerian Man Freed In Malaysia After Being Arrested For Cultism. Photos / Nigerian Cultists Arrested In Malaysia After Ripping Out Rival’s Intestines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by onatisi(m): 2:36pm On Oct 05, 2022
you see ,that is what i am saying ,
no normal sane man will slap a lady butt like that
it was more like a provocation
thanks for shedding more light on the story
3yga:
This 40 is a very dangerous guy
Is it because media got this?
Even last year he was involved in a murder case
Nothing happen.. e die down
FYI… Toheeb aka Gentee wey dem kill Na eiye
They know themselves..
I have heard voice notes last night wella
He’s their one of their hierarchy eiye in Malay
They already threw punch before he left the club
Na Men dey run am!
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by toujurs: 2:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
netmillionaires:
The Goru guy's surname is Edirin. People from Delta state bear Edirin...

I read the news properly, on linda ikeji's blog along with comments.

We are actually our own problems, in this country called Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by toujurs: 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
Chris2863:
It’s only God that can help Africans.
i swear to God. Like we are cursed upon the suffering our fore father went through, Nigerians are still wicked to themselves.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by Truthshscrazy: 3:08pm On Oct 05, 2022
Hydroxide:
Na long sermon you dey preach bro. 97percent of Nigerian youths in malaysia are into illegal and most of them go through using student visas. Nigerian youth over there are into Yahoo, cultism, drugs trafficking and our girls are into olosho. just know this and know peace. And most of them are using cultism connection to go Malaysia too. You suppose know all these things or probably you no dey the street.

97 percent what?? Where did you get such ridiculous statistics from?

An average number of 13000 Students go to Malaysia on student Visa to study annually not to mention Business visas and other visa clases. Going by your ridiculous statistics,That means NIGERIA RELEASES ABOUT 12 300 CRIMINALS INTO MALAYSIA ANNUALLY shocked
You just sit in your parlour and cook up ridiculous statistics based on stereotypes. Then when, Foreign Countries say they don't want Nigerians in their country because
Average Nigerian is Criminal & they apply more extremely stringent measures to vet & employ Nigerians in their establishments,inoder to checkmate them stealing from them or commiting other outrageous crimes there, you lots will be the first crying racism and Xenophobia. Using a part to judge a whole. You will be the first shouting being Nigerian is not a crime.

This is just stereotyping. I repeat there are still law abiding Nigerians not into prostitution or fraud or cultism or drug trafficking in Malaysia. I know some Doctors who went to Malaysia for training and a few who did their masters & doctorate in Malaysia. A lot of Nigerians in Malaysia are into Crime. A lot of Nigerians in Malaysia are also not into Crime. And it is the rotten ones like this bastard fourty that are casting Nigeria internationally abroad for the honest individuals. Thankfully, there are still some Nigerians making us proud in Malaysia. Like Dato Emmanuel,first African to be conferred with Malaysian DATO in recognition of his positive contribution to the Malaysian society and others.
https://www.nairaland.com/823035/nigerian-wins-best-artificial-intelligence

The Malaysian government also has Masters and PhD scholarship for Brilliant international students.Malaysia is still a study destination choice. And one can still find very good unis like Curtin University & Nottingham uni in Singapore and Malaysia with good ranking & quality afiliation to UK ,Australia which are kinda more expensive..

https://www.nairaland.com/1577459/ask-me-anything-malaysia-ill/28

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by 3yga: 3:31pm On Oct 05, 2022
onatisi:
you see ,that is what i am saying ,
no normal sane man will slap a lady butt like that
it was more like a provocation
thanks for shedding more light on the story
That lady sef is not pregnant
Na normal otolo she be ooo
Dem just use the guy rum
Na the eiye guy first begin throw punches sef
Why touch what you can’t grab?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by madjune(m): 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
babyfaceafrica:

Maybe, everything na sense. The guy was just unlucky. The same wife that won't forgive you for not acting, won't she marry after some years. While i can't blame the guy, no be everything person suppose fight for.. Its sad!

It's really sad.

Most modern govts take situations like this in their review as they pass gun carrying laws, and making gun ownership a requirement for adult citizens.

They know there are degenerate elements in the society who simply take joy in getting on simple folks nerves.

Back in the days of America's wild wild west (cowboy days) that's why all man had guns.
A lot of men then weren't educated and lacked morals, and prone to do stuff like these, disrespecting others women in public.

They simply gets shot and killed.

Men's lives were brutish and short in those days.
If that dead guy had a gun on him, that olofo killer wouldn't have tried that nonsense on his wife.

It's such a pain.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by Johnn74: 5:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
3yga:
Lol
Na you go pick am?
Nor be social media news you read?? LoL
Do your findings very well
Goru aka 40 is not even in Malay as we speak
Dem nor catch am …Confirm from Malay pipo well
I nor dey argue wetin i nor no
There is progress. The murder of the deceased is being Investigated under the Penal Code for murder.At least dem don Catch Eight Nigerians already
in connection with the murder of the deceased.six men and two women between the ages of 26 and 40 have already been arrested and taken to the Wangsa Maju District police.The bastard nonentity and useless criminal can only hide but he will be definitely smoked out. It's only a matter of time.The law will catch up with him and he cannot escape justice.
No need putting him behind bars and wasting law abiding citizens & tax payers money to feed useless criminals like him, ruining the image of the country abroad.
He should be fed to wild animals over there. Would be saving the world and sane society alot by doing that.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by WarriAproko: 5:43pm On Oct 05, 2022
Fourty... Wen dun die miss about some yrs ago. Nawa. That other guy is also a cultist. Fourty didn't do the hit for nothing, something must have occured. Goru the stubborn dude. This guys them still do hit December last year but case was closed by them and Malaysia polize.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by 3yga: 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2022
Johnn74:

There is progress. The murder of the deceased is being Investigated under the Penal Code for murder.At least dem don Catch Eight Nigerians already
in connection with the murder of the deceased.six men and two women between the ages of 26 and 40 have already been arrested and taken to the Wangsa Maju District police.The bastard nonentity and useless criminal can only hide but he will be definitely smoked out. It's only a matter of time.The law will catch up with him and he cannot escape justice.
No need putting him behind bars and wasting law abiding citizens & tax payers money to feed useless criminals like him, ruining the image of the country abroad.
He should be fed to wild animals over there. Would be saving the world and sane society alot by doing that.

Malaysian police I don hear you Lol
Last year this guy murder person for Singapore
Nottin happen … even in Malay
He shot someone sometime last year
I nor go argue or reply again
Since you Na Maju District Police
Carry on your work. Go catch 40 Lol
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by WarriAproko: 6:02pm On Oct 05, 2022
This guy nah spirit wen dem nor dey catch. Suo. Even from Malaysia he dey do hit for Nigeria and Ghana. This guy carry the cult for head pass gala. I remember this forum bring up he issue some years ago when them kill am miss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by jahson19(m): 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2022
Let me share this, I don't know if it was a rumor Or real, but when he was ruling as number one in ogwashi uku, he went to do science and after everything , the science man told him dat nobody can kill him again except himself, it was known dat on his way home, he pondered over the science man words and turned back to meet the man and killed the science man.... Like I said it might b a rumor to scare people but believe me as I said earlier on my post, this guy has been killed severally and has simply refused to die. He has been shot point blank,stabbed, butchered etc, he always comes back.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by YangaBabe: 6:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
Na wa o, another life lost unnecessarily, rip to him.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by netmillionaires(m): 6:39pm On Oct 05, 2022
What's the story? A summary would be okay or a link.

Back then in UNIBEN, I was coming back from seeing off my friend who came to visit me. On getting to the junction leading to Cossy hostel on Ekhator street, about 8 guys stopped me. I managed to fight them off and escaped. I can't narrate everything here. It wasn't a funny issue.

After the incident, I told myself that if these people had succeeded in killing me, some people will see the corpse the next day and start shouting IF WE TELL DEM MAKE DEM NO DO CULT AGAIN DEM NO GO HERE. SEE AS THIS ONE END NOW.

toujurs:
I read the news properly, on linda ikeji's blog along with comments.

We are actually our own problems, in this country called Nigeria.

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by Johnn74: 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2022
3yga:
Malaysian police I don hear you Lol
Last year this guy murder person for Singapore
Nottin happen … even in Malay
He shot someone sometime last year
I nor go argue or reply again
Since you Na Maju District Police
Carry on your work. Go catch 40 Lol
Nor be this same Rusticated scumbag forty again!
https://instagram.com/forty0147?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

After scattering Ugheli wey him papa dey beg Paramount Ruler to cancel banishment from community.He has been exporting cultism to Malaysia since 09.Ndi maylasian Developers

https://www.nairaland.com/3815971/aye-buccaneer-cults-clash-malaysia/2#56793574
Other two victims of Goru Edirin are critically injured battling for life in the hospital.The trail of concrete evidence against him is overwhelming and he wont escape justice.No peace for the wicked. Mugu even if you must hit targeted person, there are very neat ways to do it without being a suspect.
Nigeria is already saturated with enough criminals. We don't need more of such over here.The Maylasian government can do whatever they want with him.He is not Nigerian.We deny him.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by 3yga: 7:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
Johnn74:

Nor be this same Rusticated scumbag forty again!
https://instagram.com/forty0147?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

After scattering Ugheli wey him papa dey beg Paramount Ruler to cancel banishment from community.He has been exporting cultism to Malaysia since 09.Ndi maylasian Developers

https://www.nairaland.com/3815971/aye-buccaneer-cults-clash-malaysia/2#56793574
Other two victims of Goru Edirin are critically injured battling for life in the hospital.The trail of concrete evidence against him is overwhelming and he wont escape justice.No peace for the wicked. Mugu even if you must hit targeted person, there are very neat ways to do it without being a suspect.
Nigeria is already saturated with enough criminals. We don't need more of such over here.The Maylasian government can do whatever they want with him.He is not Nigerian.We deny him.
You deny him. You’re a very funny dude LoL
So U even get time find his Instagram grin grin
Leave all this void references. IG whatever
His IG is private. Do you need his FB?? Lol
I can even give you his FB profile so you can see more
He’s a friend on my Facebook I don know am taytay
But I feel like U got hate for him.. that’s on you
And I’m sure you don’t even know him or met him
But you’re here fighting so hard Lol
You can help Malaysian Polize
Pick up a ticket and get the scum bag
You can do the work nah as intelligent hitman

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by naijamerican: 8:52pm On Oct 05, 2022
Yuroba Muslims embarrassing themselves again. Why is a pregnant woman clubbing anyways. Why must these animals kill each other over nothing.

Useless clowns
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by Ujm1: 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by Albertone(m): 9:24pm On Oct 05, 2022
onatisi:
i don't know why many feel and think that walking away is a sign of cowardice or foolishness, maybe that is part of our African mentality, that to show you are brave or smart, always challenge others.
now the woman he fought over will give birth and after 2 to 3 years of mourning she will remarry and another man will be slapping the same but this man died for.
LEARN HOW TO IGNORE, LEARN HOW TO WALK AWAY, LEARN HOW TO PRETEND AS IF YOU DO HEAR OR SEE, IT IS NOT EVERYTHING YOU SEE OR HEAR THAT YOU MUST RESPOND TO.

So I can slap your pregnant wife's ass and you'll ignore?

You'll lose your wife's respect forever.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by Aguiyimba(m): 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2022
justmi1:

Bro, death is not for right or wrong people. You could be sitting on your own and still die. He fought for the dignity of his wife as a reasonable man should and even left the scene, but he was tailed. I get your point but he wouldn't know he was fighting murderers. If a soldier slaps you for nothing, you would most likely do nothing but if he was on mufty, you would confront him because you won't know he is military. An unfortunate event. Like they say death always find a story to tell.

Most times it's good to walk away from our fight.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by Spandau: 1:43am On Oct 06, 2022
frankleesehi:

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/10/04/nigerian-man-stabbed-to-death-in-malaysia-after-confronting-suspected-cultist-at-a-club-graphic-photos/

Lalasticlala

Very soon, they will start deporting Nigerians and making it extremely difficult for Nigerians to travel to Malaysia.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by Spandau: 1:44am On Oct 06, 2022
Chris2863:
It’s only God that can help Africans.

Nigerians, not Africans.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:57am On Oct 06, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

No more, no less from soficikated ipob.

funny minority clowns
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by gaskiyamagana: 5:57am On Oct 07, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

funny minority clowns
Minority clowns who have successfully schemed you dot nation out of leadership in Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:06am On Oct 07, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

Minority clowns who have successfully schemed you dot nation out of leadership in Nigeria?

You can keep repeating speeches like dot in a circle from a dead man. Doesn't stop the facts on ground that you have lost communities in the past 10years as slaves in the same North.

We are aware you pay tax to terrorist who rape and maim your mothers

hahahahahahaha
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by gaskiyamagana: 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

You can keep repeating speeches like dot in a circle from a dead man. Doesn't stop the facts on ground that you have lost communities in the past 10years as slaves in the same North.

We are aware you pay tax to terrorist who rape and maim your mothers

hahahahahahaha
Taxes from your oyel money, no problem. Your baboon go work, work for the monkey to chop well, well.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by irunoko(m): 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2022
kingreign:
Imagine how Nigerians behave like like deranged hoodlums when they go abroad and then the host country authorities enact stricter rules against Nigerians willing to go abroad.

Rip to the deceased!
them use violence swear for Nigerians? Una foolishness no do you for here,una still export CULTISM/gangsterism enter oyinbo man land? Shofi sheyin Ni?

Now Dubai wey dey very patient and accommodating don ban Nigerians

UK don put restrictions on Nigerians.same with Canada and America. undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:56pm On Oct 09, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

Taxes from your oyel money, no problem. Your baboon go work, work for the monkey to chop well, well.

trash..

taxes from monetary assistance recommended for strictly IDP camps
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by gaskiyamagana: 11:27pm On Oct 09, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

trash.

taxes from monetary assistance recommended for strictly IDP camps
Once again, monetary assistance from your oyel for our IDPs.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:02am On Oct 10, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

Once again, monetary assistance from your oyel for our IDPs.

talk to Niger Delta..

hahahahahahaha...We no deh give shishi for here

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Jailed For 234 Months In The US / Police Officer Kills Man In Ekiti, Leaves Another Critically Injured (Graphic) / Fight Breaks Out Between Two Ladies Publicly On New Year's Day. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.