Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member (37301 Views)

Okechukwu Osuji Extradited From Malaysia After Being Found Guilty Of Scam / Innocent Nigerian Man Freed In Malaysia After Being Arrested For Cultism. Photos / Nigerian Cultists Arrested In Malaysia After Ripping Out Rival’s Intestines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by Otunbakayce: 11:44am On Oct 05, 2022
Hydroxide:
Yeah bro. That's what I'm saying. Na 2010 I even fear Forty for upper Agbarho With the way them take Chase some senior men. I still surprise say him still dey alive too cos that guy don over worry and one time, them put am for him body wotowoto for Malay and him still survive the attack. I know him family well from mum to siblings. Most of him squad don die self. One of them na perfect for ozoro when police shot for preston hostel. I just hope say at the end of it all, he go turn a good man.
He will die soon, terribly. Just know this and know peace this is the last man he is going to fall. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by spinna: 11:45am On Oct 05, 2022
LordErrk:

So as dem don kill am now wetin e gain?

Bros me ma don take am learn o..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by 145fauzia: 11:47am On Oct 05, 2022
Taking cultism to an Asia country is madness.Taking cultism to an Asia country is madness....
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by Otunbakayce: 11:49am On Oct 05, 2022
Johnn74:

F *ck backings! Even as corrupt as Nigeria is, Abba Kyari with all his Backings is wallowing in prison. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY NIGERIANS ARE IN JAIL IN EVERY COUNTRY ABROAD?
MURDER IS CAPITAL CRIME. It is not even bailable offense. You're just ignorant of certain things just because it is not your Brother or Nephew or Brother in-law or Family member who is laying dead murdered in the open,& not secretly by a known murderer in a public place with several witnesses and other victims
Don't mind that fool, he is just capping shit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by doshiyad1: 11:52am On Oct 05, 2022
Mhurfhy:
Sometimes walking away is the best way to avoid trouble no matter how right you think you are. Learn to apply Wisdom in all your dealings.

Absolutely correct bro
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by OdefaGirl(f): 11:59am On Oct 05, 2022
oyeb15:
Taking cultism oversea. We lack manners in this country.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by OdefaGirl(f): 12:02pm On Oct 05, 2022
Melonsmasher:
They were supposed to relate like brothers in a foreign land.. Not by jealousy and envy.. A black mind is filled with wickedness and evil

Aswear..... It is showing how they are here on Nairaland. Very devilish.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by alphaNomega: 12:13pm On Oct 05, 2022
This man died a hero.

No bastard would even dare touch the ass of my pregnant wife
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by justmi1: 12:16pm On Oct 05, 2022
Aguiyimba:

See where the right thing lead him to.
Bro, death is not for right or wrong people. You could be sitting on your own and still die. He fought for the dignity of his wife as a reasonable man should and even left the scene, but he was tailed. I get your point but he wouldn't know he was fighting murderers. If a soldier slaps you for nothing, you would most likely do nothing but if he was on mufty, you would confront him because you won't know he is military. An unfortunate event. Like they say death always find a story to tell.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 05, 2022
Ajay7411:

Try De use sense Nah, now the guy don die lipsrsealed
U bloody bastard why not use ur own squeezed brains for once

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by Hydroxide(m): 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2022
Truthshscrazy:

He slapped victims Pregnant wife bumbum shocked. Fight burst out. People seperated fight. Victim walked away to another location club with wifey. They premeditated, & traced him there to murder him. Two other victims are still battling for life in hospital.Haba!

These cultist people know their target and rarely miss target but they are also very power drunk, aggressive & sometimes harrass, bully, threaten, intimidate,maim and kill innocent people who are not cowed by their intimidation and harrassment. Or have you not seen cultist in Campus snatching non cultist fine girlfriend? .Not everybody targeted by cultist is always a fellow cultist or rival cultist all the time.

Somebody in Lagos at sharwama joint refused to stand up from seat for another person aggressively non-politely very rudely demanding and who unknowingly to him was a dreaded criminal/cultist. Nothing dey sup. undecided Warri!!!!!! .He sat quietly enjoying himself and the angry criminal drove away rushed home in his car, drove away to get his gun and returned to the sharwama joint to off the man.

Nowhere did the news report even state Toheeb is cultist and it was revenge mission. That possibility cannot be ruled out either.
But even if Toheeb is armed robber, Na who dem catch for fence be thief. It is best not to be identified caught stealing or caught killing another or caught acts of cultism. Na who dem catch for fence be thief grin. How many people in total kill Toheeb sef? Eight foreigners, six men and two women between the ages of 26 and 40 have been arrested in connection with the murder of the deceased.
I understand what you talking about bro. But from Toheeb pictures, you supposed know say Him fit be cultist and also a fraudster. Normal Nigerian no dey go Malaysia go hustle cos Malaysia na headquarter of Cultism and fraud for naija boys. So don't believe what the media reported 100%. Na them sabi anyways. I'm not supporting anyone either I'm just saying I know the gGoru Emerald very as far back as when I was 11 till now. secondly, something definitely has happened between them before that's what I strongly believe but media no go report that part cos they might no even be aware of it.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by tiswell(m): 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
DWJOBScom:

He fought first and left to another club instead of his house.
Oh boy there are times to comfort your wife and take her home o to fighting a hopeless fight
the wife go later begin fvck anoda dick after child delivery sad

man died a very phoolish death!
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by tiswell(m): 12:27pm On Oct 05, 2022
Mrkumareze:
Aiye with their stupidity . If the dead guy is a cultist, expect a bigger battle in days to come
pesin wen don kpai, don kpai

any war on his behalf na just medicine after death
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by VlamesIffect(f): 12:31pm On Oct 05, 2022
keaderr:
When u travel abroad...one of the best thing you can do is to carefully choose your friends within the Nigerian community. Most should be avoided.

100 percent. Most times i sttay away. Any form of familiarity i avoid. Simple what's up , how far. Shikena no long talks.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by Sweetvie: 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2022
This is why I always stay away from Nigerians abroad coz their wahala no be here... I don't do " be your brother keepers" abroad coz I don't want trouble. Even if we know each other from home. Stay away from Nigerians and have peace. Even Nigerian gathering sef, you won't see me there.

Now, the guy is dead... The same cultist can still later be dating the wife. Forget coward, sometimes walking away is the best option especially in another man country. I won't say the man is wrong coz if it happen to anyone there's no how you won't react. When he walked away he was suppose to go home straight rather than going to other club... The cultist may think he went to look for people to take revenge. He is not even supposed to take a pregnant woman to club sef when there's Cinema and restaurant.

Anyway, Rip to the dead
Stay away from trouble and Nigerians abroad smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by miky(m): 12:54pm On Oct 05, 2022
Our leaders are not the problem!

Nigerians are the problem
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
Killbillz:

U bloody bastard why not use ur own squeezed brains for once

Double wahala cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by Ifakiland(m): 1:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
frankleesehi:

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/10/04/nigerian-man-stabbed-to-death-in-malaysia-after-confronting-suspected-cultist-at-a-club-graphic-photos/

Lalasticlala
Foreign countries should stop visa for singles coming from Nigeria. Simple let dem do gangs in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by Truthshscrazy: 1:16pm On Oct 05, 2022
Hydroxide:
I understand what you talking about bro. But from Toheeb pictures, you supposed know say Him fit be cultist and also a fraudster. Normal Nigerian no dey go Malaysia go hustle cos Malaysia na headquarter of Cultism and fraud for naija boys. So don't believe what the media reported 100%. Na them sabi anyways. I'm not supporting anyone either I'm just saying I know the gGoru Emerald very as far back as when I was 11 till now. secondly, something definitely has happened between them before that's what I strongly believe but media no go report that part cos they might no even be aware of it.
Na them Sabi. But this is ridiculous how person fit be cultist and fraudster just by pictures with beards alone? Are you any different from SARS harrasing youths with iPhone or certain haircuts ?
Dem dey write criminal for face?.lf Na by looks lotta Broke ugly people when hunger don design & harden their face would be crime suspects by now grin. But the law is not partial. Nor be by looks jawe. Who knew Invictus Obi was a fraudster underneath the innocent look & sweet smile ? Na by dressing? Criminal wear suit pass Invictus Obi? Who would have thought he was a criminal & fraudster when the world was dancing & celebrating when he made it to Forbes?

And talking of abroad.
Even ordinary Cotonou Benin Republic HIA, Nigerians still hustle to go. Cotonou na abroad!. All na abroad talkless of Ghana or Malaysia.
Is there any country that normal Nigerians don't go to? It's the bastard useless ones like this Forty that will cast everywhere. Now they have casted Dubai too. Doesn't mean normal Law abiding Nigerians are not there still!!!! The criminals are only casting Nigeria and making life difficult for the honest Nigerians in Malaysia and Dubai.

Headquarters of cultism and fraud for Naija boys.you say.Doesnt mean every Nigerian in Malaysia is automatically a criminally.Not everybody is a criminal. There are still honest Nigerians in Malaysia.It is the bad eggs like forty & others that are spoiling and casting Naija in Malaysia & abroad.

This one ASUU is striking anyhow. Lots of Nigerians are travelling out for studies everyday. An estimate of about 13 000 Nigerians travel to Malaysia with student visa annually.This is just student visa studies alone. Add travel statistics of Business visa,--- the main Hustle visa travel statistics and you will be shocked the average number of Nigerians travelling to Malaysia annually. Everybody is not a fraudster or Criminal. Not all are criminals or turn out to be bastard rotten bad egg like forty. The criminals are the ones making life difficult for the honest Nigerians in Malaysia.

Infact we still have Nigerians in Malaysia still making us proud. The first African to be conferred with DATO for positive contribution to Malaysia and peaceful non crime living is in fact A Nigerian. Emmanuel and he went there on student visa. And later opened restaurant.

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by 3yga: 1:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
Johnn74:

l won't even be surprised if you are a cultist yourself!.
You are just an ignoramus. MURDER IS CAPITAL CRIME everywhere on planet earth. attracting maximum penalty for those lucky to escape death sentence. Unless the victim's family don't want to get the criminal, if he is declared wanted, changing location will not be easy.He can even be nabbed at the airport.
Ogbeni rest. LoL
Na Naija you dey vibrate. Why you nor go pick am?
This 40 is a very dangerous guy
Is it because media got this?
Even last year he was involved in a murder case
Nothing happen.. e die down
FYI… Toheeb aka Gentee wey dem kill Na eiye
I have heard voice notes last night wella
He’s their one of their hierarchy eiye in Malay
This one wey you turn lawyer for another cultist so
S’ope Otilor ….Na Men dey run am!
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by netmillionaires(m): 1:31pm On Oct 05, 2022
The Goru guy's surname is Edirin. People from Delta state bear Edirin...

toujurs:
Was the cultist a Nigerian too Or a Malaysian?

The goru of a guy, is a Nigerian too o! shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by Hydroxide(m): 1:36pm On Oct 05, 2022
Truthshscrazy:

Na them Sabi. But this is ridiculous how person fit be cultist and fraudster just by pictures with beards alone? Are you any different from SARS harrasing youths with iPhone or certain haircuts ?
Dem dey write criminal for face?.lf Na by looks lotta Broke ugly people when hunger don design & harden their face would be crime suspects by now grin. But the law is not partial. Nor be by looks jawe. Who knew Invictus Obi was a fraudster underneath the innocent look & sweet smile ? Na by dressing? Criminal wear suit pass Invictus Obi? Who would have thought he was a criminal & fraudster when the world was dancing & celebrating when he made it to Forbes?

And talking of abroad.
Even ordinary Cotonou Benin Republic HIA, Nigerians still hustle to go. Cotonou na abroad!. All na abroad talkless of Ghana or Malaysia.
Is there any country that normal Nigerians don't go to? It's the bastard useless ones like this Forty that will cast everywhere. Now they have casted Dubai too. Doesn't mean normal Law abiding Nigerians are not there still!!!! The criminals are only casting Nigeria and making life difficult for the honest Nigerians in Malaysia and Dubai.

Headquarters of cultism and fraud for Naija boys.you say.Doesnt mean every Nigerian in Malaysia is automatically a criminally.Not everybody is a criminal. There are still honest Nigerians in Malaysia.It is the bad eggs like forty & others that are spoiling and casting Naija in Malaysia & abroad.

This one ASUU is striking anyhow. Lots of Nigerians are travelling out for studies everyday. An estimate of about 13 000 Nigerians travel to Malaysia with student visa annually.This is just student visa studies alone. Add travel statistics of Business visa,--- the main Hustle visa travel statistics and you will be shocked the average number of Nigerians travelling to Malaysia annually. Everybody is not a fraudster or Criminal. Not all are criminals or turn out to be bastard rotten bad egg like forty. The criminals are the ones making life difficult for the honest Nigerians in Malaysia.

Infact we still have Nigerians in Malaysia still making us proud. The first African to be conferred with DATO for positive contribution to Malaysia and peaceful non crime living is in fact A Nigerian. Emmanuel and he went there on student visa. And later opened restaurant.
Na long sermon you dey preach bro. 97percent of Nigerian youths in malaysia are into illegal and most of them go through using student visas. Nigerian youth over there are into Yahoo, cultism, drugs trafficking and our girls are into olosho. just know this and know peace. And most of them are using cultism connection to go Malaysia too. You suppose know all these things or probably you no dey the street.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by 3yga: 1:38pm On Oct 05, 2022
onatisi:
bros , the guy knew those guys are cultist, i can bet that, who knows maybe he too belongs to another group, but honestly if it was me, i will just tell my woman to pack up and lets leave the place. life is too precious to fight over someone slapping a lady's butt.
and concerning the white man angle, remember i mentioned that IF YOU CANT DEFEND YOURSELF, CALL THE AUTHORITIES IF THE UY HAS A GUN, MOST LIKELY HE WOULD HAVE SHOT THE GUY WHO SLAPPED HIS WIFE, BUT HE HAD NOTHING, HE HAD NO BACK UP
try to google stories about Nigerian cult groups in Malaysia, you will shiver with fear, their own is even worse than Dubai or turkey own. it was malaysia they first went to. try and google stories about their fighting there.
They know themselves..
They already threw punch before he left the club
Na Men dey run am!
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by 3yga: 1:41pm On Oct 05, 2022
Meedot2:

Did you even take your time to read the news? Toheeb is not the cultist bro, he is the victim that was murdered by one devilish individual known as Emerald after walking away from the first club where he assaulted his wife.
Ogbeni farabale Lol
This Goru aka 40 is a very dangerous guy
Relax man ….Na Men dey run am!
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by LordErrk: 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
spinna:

Bros me ma don take am learn o..

Guyyyyy. If my life or her life is not in danger, na to just close mouth waka pass
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by Bombito: 1:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
Nigerians have carried cultism from Nigeria to Dubai ,now Malaysia... Na God go save una. Bad home character will surely come outside. Nigerians get sense and leave cultism alone.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by OvertheTop(m): 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2022
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by Johnn74: 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
3yga:
Ogbeni rest. LoL
Na Naija you dey vibrate. Why you nor go pick am?
S’ope Otilor ….Na Men dey run am!
Ogbeni rest....Person wen dem don already pick, Including six men and two other women in connection with the murder of the deceased make you dey vibrate turn Murderer defender? Ogbeni rest. Is it because he did not murder your brother or Nephew or Brother in Law or Member of your family in cold blood make you dey jubilate?
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by goody234: 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
Mhurfhy:
Sometimes walking away is the best way to avoid trouble no matter how right you think you are. Learn to apply Wisdom in all your dealings.

You talk true you always watch your surroundings ,this happens when you are drunk this is why i don't drink too much outside you feel you are superman it cost him his life o
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by 3yga: 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
Johnn74:

Ogbeni rest....Person wen dem don already pick, Including six men and two other women in connection with the murder of the deceased make you dey vibrate turn Murderer defender? Ogbeni rest. Is it because he did not murder your brother or Nephew or Brother in Law or Member of your family in cold blood make you dey jubilate?
Lol
Na you go pick am?
Nor be social media news you read?? LoL
Do your findings very well
Goru aka 40 is not even in Malay as we speak
Dem nor catch am …Confirm from Malay pipo well
I nor dey argue wetin i nor no
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by Codes151(m): 2:35pm On Oct 05, 2022
Johnn74:

The problems we hv here is just too much n u want to add.We don't need more bastard nuisance animals like Goru Edirin Forty over here either. He should be executed over there or jailed over there!
abi.
These ppl Dey spoil things for others.
It's rubbish. I support. They should be executed or jailed

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Many Killed In Anambra Nightclub Shootings / Armed Robbers Dressed In Police Uniform Arrested By SARS In Anambra / Police Shoot Notorious Armed Robber Dead In Okigwe,Imo State(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.