Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,623 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Dapo Abiodun Donates House, Other Gifts, To Tobi Amusan - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dapo Abiodun Donates House, Other Gifts, To Tobi Amusan (26653 Views)

Why I Adopted Tobi Amusan – Ogun Governor, Dapo Abiodun / Nigeria's Tobi Amusan Broke The World Record Twice In One Night / Olympics: Tobi Amusan Qualifies For Semi-Final In Women’s 100m Hurdles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapo Abiodun Donates House, Other Gifts, To Tobi Amusan by juman(m): 8:58am On Oct 05, 2022
Tobi the best.
She deserves even better gifts.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Donates House, Other Gifts, To Tobi Amusan by MrUchenna1(m): 8:58am On Oct 05, 2022
THE ROADS WITHIN MOWE AND ENVIRONS ARE NIGHTMARE
INFACT IT IS WHAT MY PROF WILL CALL[b] developmental abomination[/b]
Re: Dapo Abiodun Donates House, Other Gifts, To Tobi Amusan by sharone21(f): 8:59am On Oct 05, 2022
Gov Dapo may not be so consistent in delivering his promises or may be too slow in doing it.

He is a father and matured minded/ headed when dealing with people/ humans.

Trying, when it comes to really giving.... How I wish he can also give houses even if portable ones eg 1bedroom to these physically challenged ones so they have something to fall back on after retirement.

Thanks
Re: Dapo Abiodun Donates House, Other Gifts, To Tobi Amusan by Jungleluv5: 9:03am On Oct 05, 2022
Manchurians:
You will not be returned sir.. no matter how much giveaway you do for clout..

Ogun state is In a mess and as educated as you are, you are bereft of ideas and lack empathy.. because no right thinking person will leave the state in the dire state that it is even though it has the largest amount of industries in Nigeria.
Are you God if you are a yoruba man ọmọ àlè ni ẹ but if you are ibo man go back to your state and destroy it bad belle
Re: Dapo Abiodun Donates House, Other Gifts, To Tobi Amusan by Tareq1105: 9:16am On Oct 05, 2022
Manchurians:

Ogun state is In a mess and as educated as you are, you are bereft of ideas and lack empathy.. because no right thinking person will leave the state in the dire state that it is even though it has the largest amount of industries in Nigeria.

I think Dapo doesn't understand governance. He wasn't prepared for the position, he performed below my expectations. However, I think he's still better than omo Baba Ijebu, a spoilt child of Chief kessington Adebutu, a chain smoker and womanizer. Ladi will be worse, a colossal failure in waiting, we know his antecedent, we know what he's handled in the past even as Reps member, and I won't recommend him for Ogun State.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Donates House, Other Gifts, To Tobi Amusan by benardtotti(m): 9:19am On Oct 05, 2022
virginchaser:

It wasn't an easy start without handover notes as no one comes in handy experience as first time governor. Dapo has finally found pedals. No time to experiment with another amateur. Please let him carry go. All economic roads in Ogun state are in the verge of completion. Many companies are relocating to Ogun state. The guy have started working.

You are very correct ,Amosun made life difficult for this guy .

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Donates House, Other Gifts, To Tobi Amusan by toxtimmy: 9:21am On Oct 05, 2022
I appreciate and applaud this lady for her hard and smart work towards her success.

That being said not one of this stupid government officials don ask her for her opinion on what can they do to provide the platform where others can work hard and smart to achieve their dreams from a broader spectrum not just in track and field.

The sad part is as she associate herself with a this people are carreer will start dropping as they say "you touch shit then fly go come visit you".

Dysfunctional government giving someone when no need house a house while hundreds of thousands of not millions of their people dey homeless... What an irony.

Olasyke:
Wow, that's amazing.
First, she was conferred with M.O.N, now this.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Donates House, Other Gifts, To Tobi Amusan by ufuosman(m): 9:29am On Oct 05, 2022
Commendable
Re: Dapo Abiodun Donates House, Other Gifts, To Tobi Amusan by shomutuski(m): 9:41am On Oct 05, 2022
Manchurians:

Asin this man is bereft of ideas, i mean basic ideas of how to handle a state, I blame his fore-bearers and all this useless politicians. empty headed crap old men using religion and tribe to put dunce in power. he is the worst governor in the history of Nigeria.

Like this turd didn't do anything in all his time as governor, imagine!!!
Re: Dapo Abiodun Donates House, Other Gifts, To Tobi Amusan by iamme1234(m): 9:52am On Oct 05, 2022
Depe Abiodun
Re: Dapo Abiodun Donates House, Other Gifts, To Tobi Amusan by Burgerlomo: 10:51am On Oct 05, 2022
Congratulations cool

Re: Dapo Abiodun Donates House, Other Gifts, To Tobi Amusan by doshiyad1: 10:58am On Oct 05, 2022
Dikaveli:
She no fine

Show your picture, i want to check something undecided undecided
Re: Dapo Abiodun Donates House, Other Gifts, To Tobi Amusan by Ctony1: 12:27pm On Oct 05, 2022
Has this man paid pensioners for August and September salaries.. Abeg.. I need to know
Re: Dapo Abiodun Donates House, Other Gifts, To Tobi Amusan by holuwajobar(m): 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
Manchurians:

You just need the see the roads in oke-aro.... If it is election, you will see them pass by, after election, they won't even look at your side
Re: Dapo Abiodun Donates House, Other Gifts, To Tobi Amusan by litaninja(m): 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2022
A totally useless governor really!

Manchurians:

Re: Dapo Abiodun Donates House, Other Gifts, To Tobi Amusan by seangy4konji: 1:33pm On Oct 09, 2022
Audio house.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zidane Threatens To Leave Real Madrid If His Choices Are Meddled With / Infantino With Ifeanyi Ubah: As FIFA Keys Into ‘Football Made In Anambra’ / Roman Abramovich Has Dished Out £112.5M In Compensation To Sacked Chelsea Bosses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.