Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

How Much Does Your Favorite Bread Cost In Your Area? - Food (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Does Your Favorite Bread Cost In Your Area? (27083 Views)

What is the true situation of rice in Nigeria? How much does it cost? / How Much Is Tomatoes Paste In Your Area? / I Bought A Paint Bucket Of Garri N1000 In My Area. How Much Is It In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Does Your Favorite Bread Cost In Your Area? by sassiemyk: 10:57pm On Oct 07, 2022
Hallmark Bread. 1000, 800 naira. Depends on whoise
Re: How Much Does Your Favorite Bread Cost In Your Area? by GAMZYTK: 11:05pm On Oct 07, 2022
White light bread, BUT the most important bread that every One need, is the bread of live, Jesus Christ the son of God. smileyWhite light bread, BUT the most important bread that every One need, is the bread of live, Jesus Christ the son of God.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Does Your Favorite Bread Cost In Your Area? by DamianX: 11:14pm On Oct 07, 2022
RepoMan007:
Roban and soft beans. Ololololo o.

Roban is a banga. But their scent is not scenting anymore.
Re: How Much Does Your Favorite Bread Cost In Your Area? by hardbite(m): 11:15pm On Oct 07, 2022
Try high 5...same #1000... My customer is at fire service, after the police station if you are coming from Mbaise road. Dark and Chubby woman, bread always fresh.
Tasty isn't bad too. But high 5 >>>>
Jacketaltrade:
In owerri, i'll prefer MAXI family size #1000
Re: How Much Does Your Favorite Bread Cost In Your Area? by dododawa1: 11:19pm On Oct 07, 2022
Blackdeewhy:
I used to like COUNTRY FRESH, but lately there bread lost its great taste.
So now it's either LEAD CITY BREAD or MR. JOE
oga how much not type of bread
Re: How Much Does Your Favorite Bread Cost In Your Area? by Brownshoe: 12:00am On Oct 08, 2022
10200 �︎���︎�
Re: How Much Does Your Favorite Bread Cost In Your Area? by mywells: 12:35am On Oct 08, 2022
Country fresh bread and bread meal have increased their price, value plus bread to join suits to increase their price, wheat bread from bread meal that sold for 350 then is now 850,midi and prime from country fresh is now 300 and 500,Grand square bread is no go area,a very big thanks to Vladimir Putin and his Ukraine counterpart, while failbuari contributed his portion.
Re: How Much Does Your Favorite Bread Cost In Your Area? by NessFortunate: 12:36am On Oct 08, 2022
Jacketaltrade:
I was about taking tea this morning, when i asked my self a question cause it seems the size of my bread is reduced. Then what is the best bread in nigeria and how much does it cost? From my take it would be VALUE bread in lagos, #500.

for luxury i go for FAVOUR BUTTERED BREAD WARRI DELTA STATE LAST BOUGHT 1,300. Low key i go for MAT ICE BREAD 1K. What i am eating now who care for?
Re: How Much Does Your Favorite Bread Cost In Your Area? by Card7: 12:55am On Oct 08, 2022
Jacketaltrade:
I was about taking tea this morning, when i asked my self a question cause it seems the size of my bread is reduced. Then what is the best bread in nigeria and how much does it cost? From my take it would be VALUE bread in lagos, #500.

Uhmmmm actually, if you read this question fundamentally, precisely speaking I have personly realized that bread and tea are now even more and more economically.... because the inflation and taxation of the renumeration.
Sorry what are we talking about again??!
Re: How Much Does Your Favorite Bread Cost In Your Area? by CheapHomes1: 1:18am On Oct 08, 2022
Jacketaltrade:
Good question, for knowledge.

knowledge to do what?
Re: How Much Does Your Favorite Bread Cost In Your Area? by Jacketaltrade: 1:20am On Oct 08, 2022
E taya o
dododawa1:
oga how much not type of bread
Re: How Much Does Your Favorite Bread Cost In Your Area? by Jacketaltrade: 1:22am On Oct 08, 2022
Drink tea, eat beans, know their prices and location smiley
CheapHomes1:

knowledge to do what?
Re: How Much Does Your Favorite Bread Cost In Your Area? by CheapHomes1: 1:23am On Oct 08, 2022
Jacketaltrade:
Drink tea, eat beans, know their prices and location smiley

From the responses, how will you know the best bread in Nigeria? If you know, will you now travel from Lagos to wherever the bread is to go and buy it?
Re: How Much Does Your Favorite Bread Cost In Your Area? by Jacketaltrade: 1:26am On Oct 08, 2022
It can be delivered
CheapHomes1:

From the responses, how will you know the best bread in Nigeria? If you know, will you now travel from Lagos to wherever the bread is to go and buy it?
Re: How Much Does Your Favorite Bread Cost In Your Area? by CheapHomes1: 1:28am On Oct 08, 2022
Jacketaltrade:
It can be delivered

you havent answered the questions....From the responses, how will you know the best bread in Nigeria?

If you know, will you now travel from Lagos to wherever the bread is to go and buy it?
Re: How Much Does Your Favorite Bread Cost In Your Area? by Jacketaltrade: 1:35am On Oct 08, 2022
The word best is based on perception the way i see things may not go well with you, doesn't make it bad. And again no you don't need to travel you can order to your doorstep.
CheapHomes1:

you havent answered the questions....From the responses, how will you know the best bread in Nigeria?

If you know, will you now travel from Lagos to wherever the bread is to go and buy it?
Re: How Much Does Your Favorite Bread Cost In Your Area? by abiolert(m): 1:39am On Oct 08, 2022
Breadmall bread. Chai their coconut bread and Sadine Bread. 1k and 900 naira.
Re: How Much Does Your Favorite Bread Cost In Your Area? by CheapHomes1: 1:46am On Oct 08, 2022
Jacketaltrade:
The word best is based on perception the way i see things may not go well with you, doesn't make it bad. And again no you don't need to travel you can order to your doorstep.

that still leaves the questions unanswered... From the responses, how will you know the best bread in Nigeria?

who is the "you" that is ordering the bread?
Re: How Much Does Your Favorite Bread Cost In Your Area? by vic224real(f): 1:47am On Oct 08, 2022
Jacketaltrade:

In Abuja, Neebles Bread is my favorite and is sold for #800.
Re: How Much Does Your Favorite Bread Cost In Your Area? by ZooOga: 2:46am On Oct 08, 2022
Good question, I no make cost analysis of baking my own loaves. wink

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does Your Favorite Bread Cost In Your Area? by Nobody: 2:47am On Oct 08, 2022
Here in Canada, I go for "pull n tear" Agege bread. A loaf goes for $5.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does Your Favorite Bread Cost In Your Area? by Bullettrain: 3:50am On Oct 08, 2022
Old English - 1,050

1 Like

Re: How Much Does Your Favorite Bread Cost In Your Area? by BriggsBryan: 5:36am On Oct 08, 2022
£0.56 for white bread and £0.85 for brown bread here in Birmingham

1 Like

Re: How Much Does Your Favorite Bread Cost In Your Area? by Ogbadu14: 5:49am On Oct 08, 2022
#800... ShopRite Abj
Re: How Much Does Your Favorite Bread Cost In Your Area? by Cypress042(m): 5:50am On Oct 08, 2022
Melagros:
Oga/madam, you live around woji. Delta na before grin
True grin
Re: How Much Does Your Favorite Bread Cost In Your Area? by ABH12345: 6:32am On Oct 08, 2022
For my area in Bauchi, bread for 300 now 600 cry cry
Re: How Much Does Your Favorite Bread Cost In Your Area? by Foodie1(m): 6:34am On Oct 08, 2022
White Light bread (Yola) N650
Re: How Much Does Your Favorite Bread Cost In Your Area? by Expanse2020(m): 6:58am On Oct 08, 2022
For[b] Oyo State
Fortunate Bread[/b] is now 900 while unfortunate Bread is 400

1 Like

Re: How Much Does Your Favorite Bread Cost In Your Area? by Inosky(m): 7:11am On Oct 08, 2022
Six-to-six bread �, also called 12 hours bread is the best bread I have ever eaten. It used to be 400 but now it's 800. Anything Buhari touches goes worse.

Warri as a city has the best commercial bread, may options with good taste.
Re: How Much Does Your Favorite Bread Cost In Your Area? by midehi2(f): 7:43am On Oct 08, 2022
Ritualist22:

Try am fess☺️☺️ na heaven sent
Can I get it in Lagos?
Re: How Much Does Your Favorite Bread Cost In Your Area? by Enny2013(f): 7:46am On Oct 08, 2022
Cypress042:
Here in port harcourt i prefer Delta bread the biggest size though, one thousand naira.
I prefer 'Tasty' ...#1000

1 Like

Re: How Much Does Your Favorite Bread Cost In Your Area? by Microwhy: 7:57am On Oct 08, 2022
madjune:
The way Nigerians consume bread.

Bread consumption is not even healthy for the adult male.

Too much fat.
Oyinbo just discovered more blood group..
Oyinbo later realised that we have more than 9 planets.
Too much fat, not by experiment but by what you read everyday.
Issue of bread have once in history brought down a government.
So bread is not what you toss with a left hand.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Would A Subway Be Sucessful In Nigeria? / Keisuke Yamada Makes Banana Sculptures Using Toothpick & Spoon[ / Nutritional Facts About Watermelon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.