Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Online Money Sweet!!! God bless Mara! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Money Sweet!!! God bless Mara! (482 Views)

How To Make $1000 On Mara Wallets. / Take Mara Seriously. / Charcoal Guys Like Us....na Them(exporter) Dey Rush Us. Jah Bless. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Money Sweet!!! God bless Mara! by Marawaitlist: 9:16am On Oct 05, 2022
My phone was stolen last week at work and I decided to get another one yesterday thanks to mara wallet
I've never used an iPhone before but just decided to get an xr yesterday to make myself happy....
Mara made it possible mehn!!!

1 Share

Re: Online Money Sweet!!! God bless Mara! by Marawaitlist: 9:23am On Oct 05, 2022
If you noticed I opened this account 3 weeks ago after my main account was banned for promoting Mara wallet cry cry cry
But I didn't give up, I went to other social media to talk about Mara and I got paid for doing so

Re: Online Money Sweet!!! God bless Mara! by Marawaitlist: 9:32am On Oct 05, 2022
You can decide to google what Mara wallet means to know better, that this is not a scam...

They are not even asking you for money, they are literally giving out free money to early participants... Free money
Absolutely Free

Check my signature to sign up

Re: Online Money Sweet!!! God bless Mara! by Marawaitlist: 9:38am On Oct 05, 2022
When you first sign up, you are given $2 equivalent to #1000 as a welcome bonus

Then you are given access to accumulate as much as you want with referrals and other stuff like games and quiz on the official Mara telegram channel

You will see something like this when you first sign up and download the app

Re: Online Money Sweet!!! God bless Mara! by Marawaitlist: 9:41am On Oct 05, 2022
See how much one guy has gotten from Mara freely without investing anything, he just signed up and invited his friends..

There are much more benefit of signing up on Mara than welcome rewards and referrals though

Re: Online Money Sweet!!! God bless Mara! by Marawaitlist: 9:55am On Oct 05, 2022
You can check my signature to sign up and start earning cool money from mara

They literally have about $23 million as startup and to give out. Why wait!!!

You can follow this thread as I'll be dropping a lot of info on Mara and how you can get much more from them.

Re: Online Money Sweet!!! God bless Mara! by MrMeth: 6:18pm On Oct 13, 2022
Apart from referral, what other task is required for one.
Re: Online Money Sweet!!! God bless Mara! by MrMeth: 6:18pm On Oct 13, 2022
MrMeth:
Re: Online Money Sweet!!! God bless Mara! by Talktalk2022: 6:34pm On Oct 13, 2022
All na referral na ponzi scam

MrMeth:
Re: Online Money Sweet!!! God bless Mara! by Talktalk2022: 6:34pm On Oct 13, 2022
Marawaitlist:
My phone was stolen last week at work and I decided to get another one yesterday thanks to mara wallet
I've never used an iPhone before but just decided to get an xr yesterday to make myself happy....
Mara made it possible mehn!!!

Re: Online Money Sweet!!! God bless Mara! by xeonsystems: 11:07pm On Oct 13, 2022
Hello. Make 10k per week performing few task with your android. Click here to start now. Instant N1,800 after registration.
https://leftbtc.com/register/?join=Jamesike83

(1) (Reply)

.... / Get a Canva Pro Account for LESS Than the Official Price and for a Lifetime / How Reliable Is Wese90 Escrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.