Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,425 members, 7,954,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:15 AM

Would You Marry An Infertile Person - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Marry An Infertile Person (1355 Views)

Will U Remarry if U Find Out Ur Spouse Is Rendered Impotent Or Infertile? / Should A Man Take A Second Wife If The First Is Infertile??? / Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Marry An Infertile Person by Africanqueen2(f): 8:34am On Aug 16, 2011
Would you because of love marry a guy or a gal who can't beer children in the name of love? With the development of ivf and adoption?
Re: Would You Marry An Infertile Person by Scash(f): 8:58am On Aug 16, 2011
Ah, wit d way u put it. . . I dont tink so
Re: Would You Marry An Infertile Person by dave2(m): 11:26am On Aug 16, 2011
@ Poster

U answer the question first
Re: Would You Marry An Infertile Person by Scash(f): 12:33pm On Aug 16, 2011
@Dave2, u shld knw dt dis is probably somthin happenin to ha, she must av thot bout it n wants to knw if its wise
Re: Would You Marry An Infertile Person by CrazyMan(m): 2:47pm On Aug 16, 2011
*Yawns*
Re: Would You Marry An Infertile Person by Dyt(f): 4:35pm On Aug 16, 2011
Wen sm ladies cld do dat cos of love
men ll nt even think twice
well as 4 me . . . .
Nottin s impossible
ll wanna carry my child tho bt takes a whole lot enwz
Re: Would You Marry An Infertile Person by obowunmi(m): 3:23pm On Aug 18, 2011
To those who don't believe in pre-marital sex sometimes you don't know someone is infertile until its time for kids. There are also some people who know they have a medical problem but won't say until years into the marriage.
Re: Would You Marry An Infertile Person by nassiwa: 4:55pm On Aug 18, 2011
seriously though you may love each other so much,you need to have children. it can never be a happy marriage when its for only two people. may be if you are considering adopting kids at some time.
Re: Would You Marry An Infertile Person by Outstrip(f): 1:27pm On Aug 19, 2011
grin grin grin Just to clarify. Do you mean that his stuff cannot rise to the occassion or that he just shoots blanks. Abeg clarify o because those are two different things
Re: Would You Marry An Infertile Person by asebabe(f): 2:24pm On Aug 19, 2011
say wentin happen shocked NO me no fit do dat 1.cos i knw be Jesus Christ who die 4 anorda person sin,
Re: Would You Marry An Infertile Person by Johndoe100(m): 5:59pm On Aug 19, 2011
@OP
I can only marry a barren woman as a second or third wife. Also I would let her know that I did not want children from her.
I know a woman (very educated and from a good familly) who was so pleased to find a man who accepted the above terms she tells everyone. As I understand it she has very severe dysmenorea.
Re: Would You Marry An Infertile Person by ifyalways(f): 6:22pm On Aug 19, 2011
No,I cannot.
Re: Would You Marry An Infertile Person by dayokanu(m): 7:13pm On Aug 19, 2011
Not as the ONLY wife
Re: Would You Marry An Infertile Person by r231(m): 7:14pm On Aug 19, 2011
Thinking
Re: Would You Marry An Infertile Person by nsodo: 6:11am On Sep 06, 2011
There many reasons why people marry or get married but if my intention is not to have more kids why not marry her. Only if she accepts that she agrees to be with me not to have children.
Re: Would You Marry An Infertile Person by rezzy: 2:03pm On Sep 06, 2011
Ha aha ha capital letter NO

(1) (Reply)

Married Couples Beware Of / Hapy Mothers Day, Let's C Ow Many Of U Ve Sexy Mothers,post Ur Mum Pic Here / Which Foods Can You Introduce To A Six-month Old Baby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.