Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC (16589 Views)

'Tinubu Can’t Hold A Teacup’ — Najaatu Muhammad / Tunde Bank-Anthony: Tinubu Can’t Claim Glory For Fashola, Ambode’s Achievements / Tinubu Can’t Represent You At Next Week’s Presidential Debate, Atiku Warns Buhar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC by Cantonese: 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
“ The ruling party insisted that the only condition that will propel him to do so will be if other parties’ candidates especially Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi, do so”.

What about Kwakanso and Sowore? Are they not in the equation?

Anyway, even if they show theirs, BAT’s handlers will not show us anything.

We have seen Obi playing football. We have seen him jogging. We have seen Atiku doing some gym work, even though he had some men helping out. We first saw Soludo and his wife doing power lifting at over 60.

If BAT has prostrate issues, I think he should quickly have it operated and get healed quickly. But if he has Parkinson’s, then a more serious matter is up. Whatever the case, he needs to be physically strong to run the race.

Politics should not tear us to shreds. We need all our citizens, especially those who have helped shape our country, either positively or negatively.

I wish him well.
Re: Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC by Salowise: 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
Dem no include kwankwaso name why nau

Re: Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC by Angelfrost(m): 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2022
If a healthier Buhari spent a good part of his tenure with England doctors, just imagine Tinubu in office....

That means an entire tenure will be spent away from Aso Rock!

This means Tinubu's supporters are basically campaigning for Shettima!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC by Truthdeypain: 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sleekfingers:

He doesn't need to show it. Tinubu is our next president, even if he is confine in a wheel chair

Na iragbiji president him be ode Omo! grin grin
Re: Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC by Mosesbas: 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
CONTACT ME FOR YOUR VIRGIN WHITE/ SILVER AND RED MERCURY, 07037058191, WhatsApp Only.
Re: Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2022
Islie:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/why-tinubu-cant-show-medical-fitness-certificate-apc-2/
Keep deceiving yourself, oga. The poll, come February 2022, will decide my position on his health status. As for other Nigerians, it's left for them to decide who to append their thumbs for. I can't speak for anybody, they are old enough to differentiate between good and bad. Byebye!
Re: Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC by aje55393: 4:49pm On Oct 05, 2022
The jokes are on you guys. Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me .The jokes are on you guys. Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me ....
Re: Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC by BABANGBALI: 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
That one no concern me.

Re: Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC by ATLIEN2027: 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary is sick mentally. He needs to go for mental evaluation the w ;Day the IPOB candidate is able to lie without flinching.
Mumu can lie for the rest of the world easily.
Re: Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC by Danniedpastor(m): 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
Realist12:
Tinubu has shown the job of the president is mental and not physical. Atiku/Obi governed when they were younger but can't point to any existing legacy today.
You wonder why they deviate the arguments from real issues and capitalizing on sentiments to discredit Tinubu.
Tinubu happens to be the best presidential candidate in this election.

Oga, how do you define "best"?
Your candidate is in London at the time he is needed most.
Bring him back to start campaign
Re: Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC by jonathanokeys: 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
Mumu people
Re: Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
donaldking100:
Poll conducted by A.P.C show him getting 72%.
Polls by P.D.P show him getting 72%.
Poll by boombag show him getting 72%.
Polls by arise TV show him getting 73%.
C.N.N call him most popular candidate.
Vote for obi, don't waste your vote on a sick man who isn't strong enough to face the daily rigors of running a massive country of 200 million.
I admire your take, going by the statistics you just enumerated here. However, all hands have to be on deck if we must transform this outlook and dreams into reality. For this to happen, we need majority of Nigerians to vote enmassed for Peter Obi. But how do we realized this when we have so many gullible Nigerians still clamoring for these extremely corrupt candidates (Atiku & Tinubu). Byebye!

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC by wirinet(m): 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
Meanwhile Rotimi Ameachi/ Kashima Shetima are waiting patiently like vultures following a thirsty dying animal in a desert

Re: Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
Tochi3:
Asked why Tinubu should not start his campaign since the APC is the ruling party, the NPS, said: “Yes, but Atiku Abukabar should start it. Peter Obi may start it. Anyone else may start it. It doesn’t mean that because we are a ruling party, therefore, the initiative to start it must come from us.”

Shameless agberos blaming Atiku and PO...

Lies deceit & propaganda have destroyed APCshit...

Tinubu's urchins have ran out of lies needed to resurrect the emilokan out of London...

Now I can understand! The only English word you know is URCHIN. Little wonder then that you do not know that RUN comes after HAS and HAVE and HAD in proper English grammar usage. RAN has no place there!
Re: Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC by lagdmark(m): 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
Tinubu is a crazy guy i swear!. Why can't he attend to his health issues first before politics.
Tinubu is in coma in a London hospital, still Sanwo-Olu are campaigning on his behalf.
Re: Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC by wirinet(m): 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
Now the question we should all be ready to confront is, is the new revised electoral act constitutional? Can someone who did not participate in the primaries become the presidential flag bearer of a party?

I know Rotimi Amaechi and Kashima Shetima will slug it out all the way to the Supreme Court if anything happens to Tinubu.
Re: Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC by ZombieSlayer1: 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2022
Realist12:
Tinubu has shown the job of the president is mental and not physical. Atiku/Obi governed when they were younger but can't point to any existing legacy today.
You wonder why they deviate the arguments from real issues and capitalizing on sentiments to discredit Tinubu.
Tinubu happens to be the best presidential candidate in this election.
Just look at the rubbish you spewed and tell me if you're not mad. TInubu is an old man and old age comes with loss of brain functions several of which Tinubu is already exhibiting. If he was younger he might've been an option, but after what people are suffering under Buhari's government you're still looking to install another old man for your selfish reasons?
Your evil plans wont work
Re: Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC by SunTzu123(m): 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2022
Tinubu has a very bad PR team!
Re: Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC by ZombieSlayer1: 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2022
Healthquest:
EVEN THE US doesnt show medical certificate to anyone not 5o talk of public.

Your health status is private and it's to you alone.

Why cant yiu declare Joe Biden Parkinson or any other disease?.
People do witches and assume it will cash der opponent but I tell u many people will die before tinubu and alot will die prominently in his enemies camp.

That's how GOD work
You're using US as an excuse, do you think the US would've gotten to the stage they're currently in if they kept voting useless people into power. Even, currently the influence of the US is waning because of the mistake they made in voting Biden into power.
Nigeria is in very bad state and voting Tinubu is just a continuation of the status quo. We need a fresh person who will do things differently and Tinubu is definitely not that person.
The only issue you guys have with Obi is that he's an Igbo man. Most of y'all supporting Tinubu will never support him if Peter Obi was Yoruba
Re: Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC by mindtricks: 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2022
SoftP:
How about the medical fitness certificate he displayed while raising the Party’s presidential flag undecided

Hia; you people should stop looking for Baba’s troubles ooo

Please you guys should stop showing these pics, it provokes pity for the poor sick lean old man.
I don't even know where the sense in any prompting him to contest comes from.
Re: Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC by oneMalik: 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2022
WHO health certificate don help b4 ?

Person fit die anytime without any sign of ordinary cold .... person wey go die today self still dey where him dey flex now.

so make Dem rest .... na so Dem talk BUHARI own so Tay the man come dey fresh day by day while thousands of them wishing him death done delete while some are still in the mortuary till date .

Even NNAMDI KANU that brainwash his people that BUHARI is dead and one JUBRIL was clone to take over is now in the CAGE with his fellow ANIMALS .
Re: Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC by yemex04(m): 5:26pm On Oct 05, 2022
kk2027:

After bragging that we should wait till September 28th and see the mother of all rallies? I was even expecting back to back rallies across all 36 states of Nigeria grin

Now the main job is defending Tinubu's whereabout. This Una job no easy fa grin must be one of the toughest jobs in Nigeria right now

Shouldn't you be happy that he is not campaigning? At least that should be to your advantages
Re: Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC by Flexicube: 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2022
NIGERIANS shouldn't bother looking for thieftinubu he is busy cooling off in Agbado Republic and served cassava chips to enable him get stronger. What do you expect from a person running away from public engagements. Simple the man is ill very glaring if voted in he will run the government by proxy.
Re: Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC by davidl7: 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
Na this Nonsense una dey prove wey Bambi-anllah take rule Nigeria for 8 years wey everything take Dabaru finish!

Make una dey insult una own intelligence. Dey defend the indefensible!

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC by buzorcharles(m): 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2022
Tinubu and secrecy na 5 n 6. Totally fake
Re: Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC by Bigchristo: 6:11pm On Oct 05, 2022
kk2027:

After bragging that we should wait till September 28th and see the mother of all rallies? I was even expecting back to back rallies across all 36 states of Nigeria grin

Now the main job is defending Tinubu's whereabout. This Una job no easy fa grin must be one of the toughest jobs in Nigeria right now
To defend one lie they will lie 10x and the more they keep lying the more things getting worse, Tinubu health will disgrace APC urchins grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC by DatNaijaGuy: 6:17pm On Oct 05, 2022
You can't be campaigning for Tinubu and don't appear stupid.
Re: Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC by edungene7: 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
APC cannot treat Nigerians the way dey did and go Scot free God is already disgracing APC from all corners only the illiterates in southwest would vote for him BAT based on tribal card
Re: Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC by Kayrich(m): 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
kk2027:
But where exactly is Tinubu?
He don die. Go and verify
Re: Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC by Babaken(m): 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2022
jetwonder:
Abeg Nairalanders is Tinibu back?
His battery never full he is still on charge.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC by Shikini: 7:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sad
Re: Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC by Sleekfingers: 8:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
Truthdeypain:

Na iragbiji president him be ode Omo! grin grin

Na.your useless mother be ode. How is who I am gonna vote for your bleeding business?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sadiya Finally Honours EFCC Invitation Over ₦‎37.1 Billion ‘Fraud’ / No Going Back On Magu’s Rejection – Senators / What We’re Doing About Abacha’s $300m, By FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.