Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Wike's Rivers State Employment Is Injustice To All Rivers Indigenes - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Wike's Rivers State Employment Is Injustice To All Rivers Indigenes (1146 Views)

Bankers Warehouse Injustice To It's Staff / Lagos State Employment Trust Fund LSETF – UNDP Vocational Training Program 2022 / Npower: The Injustice Carried Out In Kaduna South Local Government (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike's Rivers State Employment Is Injustice To All Rivers Indigenes by Nwibii: 10:57am On Oct 05, 2022
#Truthteller

Thank You Gov Nyesom Wike For The Ikwerre Employment In RSU.
---------------------------------
I just saw some list of my Ikwerre brothers employment into Rivers State University RSU. And this was purported to be a state employment.

Well, let me thank the governor again for having the balls to do what others couldn't do for their people. It was an all Ikwerre employment in a multi-ethnic state where the Ikwerre can't lay claim to being ahead of others educationally. You have broken many records for your Ikwerre people and they shall never forget you in a hurry even when you are gone.

However, the dangers of this action is the precedent Gov Nyesom Wike is putting in place today in governance, because others are watching and taking notes.

Another pitfall in what has just happened is that, he has successfully sacrificed quality education for clannish consideration and outright disregard for equity. Yet same man is crying on national television everyday about injustice. But here in the state, bricklayers and truck-pushers who should ordinarily be in the market selling kpof-kpof are been given university employment as long as they are of his tribe even though they know not how to spell jack.

The only reason why the 500 people employed were not all Ikwerrian was due to paucity of willing enrolee, and the one slot each he gave to the assembly members and his loyalist.

It is also worthy of note, that as at today, all the major higher institutions own by the state are being managed by his kinsmen, and this is no coincidence. So tell me why people won't struggle or agitate for the Governorship position to come to them irrespective of requisite capacity & skills for quality representation for such office?.

Gov Nyesom Wike has destroyed a lot of ordinances that held this state together cohesively, and many will only discover by the time he leaves office. But I pray he doesn't throw this state into ethnic rancor before he leaves office.

Congratulations to my Ikwerre brothers who made the list, and congrats also to my friends from Rumuepirikom collecting million million every year for doing nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike's Rivers State Employment Is Injustice To All Rivers Indigenes by Nwibii: 10:58am On Oct 05, 2022
More pictures

Re: Wike's Rivers State Employment Is Injustice To All Rivers Indigenes by Nwibii: 11:00am On Oct 05, 2022
Yet you're fighting Injustice you claimed they did to the South.

This clearly shows all you're doing is about your own interest.

1 Like

Re: Wike's Rivers State Employment Is Injustice To All Rivers Indigenes by sageb: 1:41pm On Oct 05, 2022
Nwibii:
#Truthteller

I just saw some list of my Ikwerre brothers employment into Rivers State University RSU. And this was purported to be a state employment.

Well, let me thank the governor again for having the balls to do what others couldn't do for their people. It was an all Ikwerre employment in a multi-ethnic state where the Ikwerre can't lay claim to being ahead of others educationally. You have broken many records for your Ikwerre people and they shall never forget you in a hurry even when you are gone.

However, the dangers of this action is the precedent Gov Nyesom Wike is putting in place today in governance, because others are watching and taking notes.

Another pitfall in what has just happened is that, he has successfully sacrificed quality education for clannish consideration and outright disregard for equity. Yet same man is crying on national television everyday about injustice. But here in the state, bricklayers and truck-pushers who should ordinarily be in the market selling kpof-kpof are been given university employment as long as they are of his tribe even though they know not how to spell jack.

The only reason why the 500 people employed were not all Ikwerrian was due to paucity of willing enrolee, and the one slot each he gave to the assembly members and his loyalist.

It is also worthy of note, that as at today, all the major higher institutions own by the state are being managed by his kinsmen, and this is no coincidence. So tell me why people won't struggle or agitate for the Governorship position to come to them irrespective of requisite capacity & skills for quality representation for such office?.

Gov Nyesom Wike has destroyed a lot of ordinances that held this state together cohesively, and many will only discover by the time he leaves office. But I pray he doesn't throw this state into ethnic rancor before he leaves office.

Congratulations to my Ikwerre brothers who made the list, and congrats also to my friends from Rumuepirikom collecting million million every year for doing nothing.

Wike just employed majority of his kinsmen from Obio Akpor LGA into RSU.
Nepotism by his government

2 Likes

Re: Wike's Rivers State Employment Is Injustice To All Rivers Indigenes by Nwibii: 3:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
sageb:

Wike just employed majority of his kinsmen from Obio Akpor LGA into RSU.
Nepotism by his government

The employment was just to empower his people leaving others to.....

1 Like

Re: Wike's Rivers State Employment Is Injustice To All Rivers Indigenes by rigarmortis: 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
How can you tell they are all ikwere? All "ikwere sounding" names are not all ikwere, they can be ogba, egbema, ndoni, asa, ndoki, etche, omuma, ekpeye.

Are those ones not rivers people too, they deserve it as much as the ogoni man.

......that you are

2 Likes

Re: Wike's Rivers State Employment Is Injustice To All Rivers Indigenes by 07kjb: 6:05pm On Oct 05, 2022
rigarmortis:
How can you tell they are all ikwere? All "ikwere sounding" names are not all ikwere, they can be ogba, egbema, ndoni, asa, ndoki, etche, omuma, ekpeye.

......that you are

Don't mind the poster
Re: Wike's Rivers State Employment Is Injustice To All Rivers Indigenes by Nwibii: 7:54pm On Oct 05, 2022
07kjb:

Don't mind the poster

But you can mind the reader bah?

Hypocrite you're for not seeing what's wrong with the lopsided employment done by your dictator.

Hope you saw the names "Wike", "Ihunwu", and "Eyesom" occuring more than 30 times each?

1 Like

Re: Wike's Rivers State Employment Is Injustice To All Rivers Indigenes by Nwibii: 7:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
rigarmortis:

......that you are

They're all Ikwerres if you must know.

Those employed are also Rivers but what's wrong if others from another tribe also benefit seeing we're all of same Rivers State?
Re: Wike's Rivers State Employment Is Injustice To All Rivers Indigenes by frankson1(m): 7:51am On Oct 06, 2022
If the slots were evenly distributed, I bet, he would have done a flag-off party grin

The employment was supposed to be secret but was leaked.

He empowered his people, as someone rightly stated.

1 Like

Re: Wike's Rivers State Employment Is Injustice To All Rivers Indigenes by LikeAking: 9:11am On Oct 06, 2022
Only 25 people? Nawa!
Re: Wike's Rivers State Employment Is Injustice To All Rivers Indigenes by rigarmortis: 9:13am On Oct 06, 2022
Nwibii:

They're all Ikwerres if you must know.

Those employed are also Rivers but what's wrong if others from another tribe also benefit seeing we're all of same Rivers State?

Oga some of them are ogba, etche, omuma, ndoki, ekpeye, ndoni, egbema, who are also rivers citizens.

Calm down. They also deserve it. Not all ikwere sounding name is ikwere now. Haba
Re: Wike's Rivers State Employment Is Injustice To All Rivers Indigenes by rigarmortis: 9:14am On Oct 06, 2022
frankson1:
If the slots were evenly distributed, I bet, he would have done a flag-off party grin

The employment was supposed to be secret but was leaked.

He empowered his people, as someone rightly stated.

Flag off party, hahahahahahaha, you dey ment I swear.

The way I burst into laughter here. That was just too funny

1 Like

Re: Wike's Rivers State Employment Is Injustice To All Rivers Indigenes by Owologbo(m): 9:22am On Oct 06, 2022
Nwibii:
#Truthteller

source?
Re: Wike's Rivers State Employment Is Injustice To All Rivers Indigenes by Bigfish121(m): 10:45am On Oct 06, 2022
The tribalism in rivers state is just too much even among the indigenes.The ikwere feels they are the ones in control of the state.
Re: Wike's Rivers State Employment Is Injustice To All Rivers Indigenes by Nwibii: 8:47pm On Oct 07, 2022
Bigfish121:
The tribalism in rivers state is just too much even among the indigenes.The ikwere feels they are the ones in control of the state.

You're right.
Imagine RSU, the Pro VC, VC, Registrar, Buser, Librarian, and the CSO are all from one ethnic group.
Is that the way to go in a multiethnic state?
He forgets that he's setting a wrong precedent for the next governor.

2 Likes

Re: Wike's Rivers State Employment Is Injustice To All Rivers Indigenes by RestructureNig1: 5:51pm On Oct 26, 2022
rigarmortis:

Flag off party, hahahahahahaha, you dey ment I swear.

The way I burst into laughter here. That was just too funny

Please what's the meaning of that word "Ment"
Re: Wike's Rivers State Employment Is Injustice To All Rivers Indigenes by Ehmmah588(m): 12:52am On Oct 27, 2022
Don't you think not even putting one Okrika man on that list spells nepotism??
Re: Wike's Rivers State Employment Is Injustice To All Rivers Indigenes by Ehmmah588(m): 1:04am On Oct 27, 2022
Bigfish121:
God bless you for this comment....I cannot just understand how one tribe "ikwerre" will hold a state ransome by making sure they always produce the governors of a state...This same ikwerre people are known just like ogoni people for their thuggery,vandalism,anything bad you name it...They're also known to be primary school dropouts(people who hate education like mad)..Yet they always produce a governor.... How!??..Nothing but pure nepotism, tribalism and godfatherism in the state!..Who is wike??where and when did he practice as a lawyer?...who is Amaechi One Igbo man's son who became governor cos he affiliated with ikwerre people lipsrsealed.....

I'll ask a question every true "indigene" of Rivers state should be asking themselves.... Are the "ikwerre people really indigenes of Rivers state?... I dare any of them to answer this

FYI I'm a true indigene of Rivers state(not a slave but a direct descendant of the first settlers of Okrika kingdom with royal blood)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Live-in Female House Help That Can Cook Well Needed In Abuja / Need Office Assistant? Or Related Post, Pls Contact Me. / Any Vacancies For Engrs With Less Than 2yrs Oil Industry Exp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.