Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Bankers Warehouse Injustice To It's Staff - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bankers Warehouse Injustice To It's Staff (915 Views)

Wike's Rivers State Employment Is Injustice To All Rivers Indigenes / Bankers Warehouse Interview. / Who Knows Of Bankers Warehouse Please ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bankers Warehouse Injustice To It's Staff by mikkyword(m): 11:20pm On Oct 29, 2022
A job is suppose to give you a better life or at least improve your standard of living, not to turn you into a serial debtor.

BANKERS WAREHOUSE as a financial institution does not see the welfare of it's Staff as priority. It has been hell here in Lagos, I believe it to be same respectively in Abuja and Kano. Workers salary that is suppose to be paid at the end of the month is not paid but rather extended to the first week and even second week
of the next month. Instead of full payment to be made since it is already late, but no, part payment is what the staff get. The consequences of this is that the Staff keep borrowing money for survival. Almost all the processors are in one form of debt or the other.

This is very bad coming from a company that is into CASH PROCESSING and CASH IN TRANSIT Business.
...Further ills mated on the staff are:
1. Workers are debited every month for pension still the amount debited is not credited to their pension account. This has been lingering for years now.
2. Leave allowance for two years not paid.
3. Backlogs of unpaid overtimes sin 2021.
4. The working condition not conducive.
5. No Bonus of any sort, even at festive period.

Their Salary is just 75k, 54k and 44k no increment for years. You can spend like 5 to 6 years without pay rise. CBN should rise to the aid of bankers warehouse staff. CBN please check it out.

Cc lalasticlala
Front page please.
Re: Bankers Warehouse Injustice To It's Staff by budaatum: 12:03am On Oct 30, 2022
The staff should form a union and strike instead of making out they are powerless!
Re: Bankers Warehouse Injustice To It's Staff by Anyenmoney(m): 8:30am On Oct 30, 2022
Ok
Re: Bankers Warehouse Injustice To It's Staff by jesmond3945: 8:51am On Oct 30, 2022
budaatum:
The staff should form a union and strike instead of making out they are powerless!
best advise
Re: Bankers Warehouse Injustice To It's Staff by Rich4god(m): 9:59am On Oct 30, 2022
I have always maintained that CBN are seriously lacking in regulating staff welfares of financial institutions. The last time I went to bankers warehouse and see how stressful the wrk is, I was shocked to hear of there salary. This is too bad. In a sane environment, people who work in banks are paid heavily so as to remove their mind from fraud and pilfering.

I don't know why the reverse is the case in Nigeria. You will see banks employing contract staff and paying them peanuts and this staffs have access to cash in the bank and an ocean of customers information. How won't fraud not be prevalent.

How can some banks be making more than 50billion in profit per year yet have staff whose salaries are less than 100k for more than 10 years. No promotion no benefits.

Someone working in the bank and earning huge salary will definitely try to protect his job by not involving in fraud or financial crimes because if he is sacked, he losses the huge salary that he is making monthly. But if the person is earning peanuts the temptation to commit crime might be there because even if the person is sacked, he has nothing much to loose.

Let CBN do their work. The working condition of bankers warehouse is too poor and the pay is on a low scale. I didn't even know that they are usually owed salary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bankers Warehouse Injustice To It's Staff by duduade: 10:41am On Oct 30, 2022
Emiefiele abi what is his name will not see this o
Re: Bankers Warehouse Injustice To It's Staff by mikkyword(m): 10:53pm On Oct 30, 2022
*Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Receive Money Directly In My Bank Account. / FRSC Recruitment 2023 (federal Road Safety Corps) / Android Users Needed For 5 mins Task and earn #700

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.