Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) (24574 Views)

Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) / NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas / Will Jawando Wears Agbada To Inauguration In USA (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by LegendHero(m): 12:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
Peter Obi and Pasuma are in the same set.

Pasuma got his own honorary citizen from Georgia, Peteru got his own from Texas.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by OdefaGirl(f): 12:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:
Probably bought. We know how these things work.

Tales of a desperate man.

E be like you get flat battery.... Say something

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by Timmi: 12:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
brightbright:
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r3nbKDpgeQ

A Video shard online caption the moment Peter Obi was conferred with the Honorary with Citizenship of Dallas, USA

Good addition to his Biafra citizenship. Now we know he is a dual citizenship holder - a citizen of a city (Dallas) and a citizen of an imaginary fraud republic.
Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by inoki247: 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2022
ok
Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by Headachetoigboh(f): 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
adecz:
undecided

☹️☹️All this upandan foreign trips,
I hope say him go get votes from
Dallas, the city that killed President
John Kennedy in 1963❗️❗️❗️

Las, las, trust Igbo man to be in
Dallas, looking for Dollars to fund
his campaign that won't get him
anywhere☺️☺️☺️☺️

Your grandfather is still in London receiving treatment for penis leaking while PO is there receiving awards.
Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by Starzo: 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
It my just be me but I don't see getting of any Western country's citizenship as an achievement
Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by ytdivine(m): 12:46pm On Oct 05, 2022
Some presidential candidates can't even visit US much more becoming citizens of America

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by Bfly: 12:46pm On Oct 05, 2022
I can't imagine my prisedent holding one fake citizenship card of another slavemaster country.

Obidense, No way for you.
Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by seguntijan(m): 12:46pm On Oct 05, 2022
Wth is this! ���

This is a scam na.
I am not proud to tell you that I know guys who can run this kind of “international street”. Some of them are my friends here on Facebook. They will see this post and laugh hard.

See. For a good price, they can set anybody up to sit with Obama anytime. They can set you to speak on global platforms if you have the money. �. It’s just about the money.

The truth about this “honorary” citizenship thingy will be out sooner or later and you all will have a good laugh. This man is clueless mehn.

This is why ideology is key.
This Obi can sell Nigeria for a mirror and gin like it happened during colonial days and slavery. It’s the same mindset.

This is cluelessness at another level. ����.

Just to show validation!
Omo. I break. �

Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by Headachetoigboh(f): 12:46pm On Oct 05, 2022
HELLO NIGERIAN YOUTHS. NEXT YEAR ELECTION IS A SECRET BALLOT SYSTEM AS USUAL. IF YOU SEE WHERE THEY ARE SHARING MONEY MAKE SURE YOU GO COLLECT YOUR OWN EVEN COLLECT YOUR CHILDRENS OWN. THOSE MONEY WAS STOLE FROM US. NEVER YOU REJECT THE MONEY COS ITS OUR COLLECTIVE CAKE THEY STOLE. ON THE ELECTION DAY,YOU KNOW HOW FAR NAH.
YOU KNOW WHERE TO PUNCH THE FINGER.
THANKS ALL
Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 05, 2022
Jostoman:
Congratulations to Peter Obi and all the Obidient supporters.

yea..he awareded fake passspot!!!!(no ofeinse) angry
Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by afbstrategies: 12:47pm On Oct 05, 2022
I dare Tinubu and Atiku to visit the United States of America before the 2023 lection like Peter Obi did.

Congratulations our incoming Nigerian President. I am waiting to hang out with you in Boston.

No more business and corruption in Abuja.

Remain OBIDIENT for Peace, Stability, Equity and Progress in NIGERIA.
Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by Sonyboom765: 12:47pm On Oct 05, 2022
So this criminal spend his loot to buy citizenship when he criticize others for going abroad
Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by Arysexy(m): 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:

And you think USA is as corrupt as your country and APC where Tinubu bought his presidential ticket.

Mumu
Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2022
afbstrategies:
I dare Tinubu and Atiku to visit the United States of America before the 2023 lection like Peter Obi did.

bro peter Obi is still a terrrorist IBO man becoz he clearly sopot IPOD IBO terrrorist group & there IBO terrrrorist leader Nnamdi Kanu ..who will hopefully rot in jail sir..(Real talk) angry
Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by Sweetvie: 12:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
Well, congratulations to him smiley
Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:

bro u 100% right...peter obi is all ready plaNing to ran to dallas so they can give him council flat...ole!(no oofeinse) angry
Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by HIPROFILE(m): 12:54pm On Oct 05, 2022
Even the United state of America is OBIDIENT!

God bless Peter Obi the incoming president of Nigeria,
God bless Obidients,
Bod bless Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by Nobleman80: 12:54pm On Oct 05, 2022
agbado cassavanis go dodge this thread like say na plague
Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by ufotunang: 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
Mayeldah:
Nice one!

The Agbadorian is only honoured with a bed space in London hospital grin
...and that is where tinubu agbado wants to rule nigeria on top of the bed in London hospital... nigerians reject it and nigerians are obi-dient
Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by afbstrategies: 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
DaddyCK:

bro peter Obi is still a terrrorist IBO man becoz he clearly sopot IPOD IBO terrrorist group & there IBO terrrrorist leader Nnamdi Kanu ..who will hopefully rot in jail sir..(Real talk) angry

Bro, Nnamdi Kanu's late father honoured Tinubu with a Chietancy title in his Palace.

Is Tinubu a Terrorist and an IPOB member??

Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
HIPROFILE:
Even the United state of America is OBIDIENT!

really...United state that have the highest murder gun rate in the world?....bro do u hav telivision sir?(no oofeinse) angry
Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
Person wey dem wan hold accountable don become dallas citizen...

Wahala no dey finish sha...
Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by Goalgetter23(m): 12:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
owiko:
Commander in chief of Agbado Republic might tear race to Buckingham palace to collect his own share of citizenship. Obi leads, while others emulates

He doesn't need to be citizen of the UK. He would pay a state visit to Buckingham palace as elected President, Commande-in-Chief of Nigeria in 2023. Relax your ego. "Organize...Every other day...we organize"...
Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
afbstrategies:

Bro, Nnamdi Kanu's late father honoured Tinubu with a Chietancy title in his Palace.

Is Tinubu a Terrorist and an IPOB member??

yea but Nnamdi Kanu is a terrrrorrist who created terrrrorist group to breakkup nigeria.....and is also a good friend of peter obi...can u truss Peter obi? F***K NOOOOOO!!!(no oofeinse) angry
Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by Hoasic: 12:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by toujurs: 12:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
Come on, i am so happy for P.O ❤️
Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by jrusky(m): 12:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
No one cares it make no different. Saraki as it, many other politician and business men has it, i knew few in this forum that has it, I have it myself, my 2 kids has it, almost every of my sibling has it so what is the fuss here? No big deal biko say something else.

All I'm saying is obi is a liar, smart thief and extremely big dangerous green snake so Nigeria presidency he can never get it.

I give no f u c k what the bleep honour that can withdraw at any damn time from him.
Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by HIPROFILE(m): 12:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
Neck pressing 2.0 grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by afbstrategies: 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
DaddyCK:

yea but Nnamdi Kanu is a terrrrorrist who created terrrrorist group to breakkup nigeria.....and is also a good friend of peter obi...can u truss Peter obi? F***K NOOOOOO!!!(no oofeinse) angry

One polished kettle and two virgins if you answer the question. Is Tinubu a terrorist by receiving a title from Nnamdi Kanu's father?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mobolaji Johnson Commissions The Lagos City Hall (Throwback Video) / Jaafar Jaafar Flees Home Over Death Threats / Bolanle Raheem: Sanwo-Olu’s Delegation Visits Raheem Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.