Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) (24570 Views)

Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) / NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas / Will Jawando Wears Agbada To Inauguration In USA (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
Wow!
a man with integrity

The only hope to this broken economy
Even the white love him

Vote peter obi for a better economy

Dollar is 730/$ today under no vision government
Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
OdefaGirl:
javascript:void(0);

E be like you get flat battery.... Say something

sounds like u clearly member of that terrrorist IPOD group.....anyways am single if u need american londoner man wit moiney!(no oofeinse) embarassed
Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by Goalgetter23(m): 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2022
owiko:
Commander in chief of Agbado Republic might tear race to Buckingham palace to collect his own share of citizenship. Obi leads, while others emulates

He doesn't need to be citizen of the UK. He would pay a state visit to Buckingham palace as elected President, Commander-in-Chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in 2023. Relax your ego. "Organize...Every other day...we organize"...
Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by obedience4(m): 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2022
Irupetepete:
Tinubu should go for Chicago own, I want to check something.

You wicked cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
afbstrategies:

One polished kettle and two virgins if you answer the question. Is Tinubu a terrorist by receiving a title from Nnamdi Kanu's father?

I prefer 2 virgins sir: dollytino4real & Siofra. if u can get me them i will sopot Peter obi sir. smiley
.....Well Tinumbu unlike Peter Obi is not a full time terrrorist sir..he a part time terrrorist trying to help nigeria angry
Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by Akerele44(m): 1:07pm On Oct 05, 2022
Fallout:
Hope our next president won’t jp and leave us grin

As he Japa comot from Anambra go live for Lagos

Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by afbstrategies: 1:08pm On Oct 05, 2022
DaddyCK:

I prefer 2 virgins sir: dollytino4real & Siofra. if u can get me them i will sopot Peter obi sir. smiley
.....Well Tinumbu unlike Peter Obi is not a full time terrrorist sir..he a part time terrrorist trying to help nigeria angry

How many tickets have you collected in that worthless motor park?
Why are you bringing in dollytino4real & Siofra? Are they ritualists and losers like you? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by sofiscatedmoron: 1:08pm On Oct 05, 2022
At least USA will open the door to Nigeria if he wins
Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by Cantonese: 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2022
The man who knows how nations and economies work. Congratulations to him. Hopefully people can wake up to elect him, otherwise they will continue in more years of their APC induced misery.
Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2022
afbstrategies:

How many tickets have you collected in that worthless motor park?
Why are you bringing in dollytino4real & Siofra? Are they ritualists and losers like you? grin grin

who?dollytino4real & Siofra? bro am juss tryin to yansh 3some...anyways baccckto the serrrios topic, Peter Obi is terrrorist for sopting IPOD terrrorist group tryin to breakkup nigeria....if IBO people tink Peter OBI will fuful there IBO wish by tryin to breakkup nigeria....then they should go backkkto bed!!(no oofeinse)
angry
Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by owiko(m): 1:17pm On Oct 05, 2022
Tinubu will never rule Nigeria. No offense intended sir

He doesn't need to be citizen of the UK. He would pay a state visit to Buckingham palace as elected President, Commande-in-Chief of Nigeria in 2023. Relax your ego. "Organize...Every other day...we organize"... [/quote]
Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by Safyqueen: 1:18pm On Oct 05, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
Dear Tinubu urchins.

You may not love peter Obi today…but someday, you will be proud that you have a Humble, Responsible and intelligent President like Peter Obi. I won’t even advise you to rush into loving him, No. Take your time. You will understand him a bit later – when you let go of your sentiments, Emotions and evaluate him based on his personality and not his tribe.

If one is not an urchin either, he supposed to love someone for president based on his performance if he had ever occupied a higher position.
But this Obi matter tire person because nobody is willing to highlight his performance when he was a governor just ordinary hyping.

I beg lets reason together to move on this country.
Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by Soulsymbol99: 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
Peter obi is not a Nigerian,he is from Dallas USA grin
Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:28pm On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:
Probably bought. We know how these things work.

Tales of a desperate man.
Errr... please, could you enlighten me on how i can buy one. Since you know how this things works.
Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by Reasoning(m): 1:33pm On Oct 05, 2022
You see!!?? You're severely loving what you critically hated. Ask them to Tell you the Truth about the Original Owner and Establisher of America Today. Every where in the World you go and See around is Me. But you're living in Nigeria with Me and My Tribal People, and you Never appreciated what was around you, because you're Igbos Tribe hating Me with passion. Now you Love My Glory More than Me. But the funny thing is that Life Eternal has been achieved in My Blood, but your Igbo Tribe will not Partake in having Life Eternal, even your remnants children Left behind, after you Evil terrorists of Gay and Sodomites are killed Death and buried.
Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by HIPROFILE(m): 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2022
DaddyCK:

really...United state that have the highest murder gun rate in the world?....bro do u hav telivision sir?(no oofeinse) angry

Yet it remains the most powerful and influential country of the world Your Naira and every other currency bows to its Dollar…

Bro don't let your silly typical sentiment and tribalism get you close to underestimating the United State Of America.

The whole of Nigeria is not even upto 1/3 of United states. Alaska alone is two times Nigeria land mass they are also very high in population with over 330 Million people yet insecurity is not as high as it is in Nigeria a small country compare to the United states.

Hey bro no near US with your ignorance and ………….

This is a country that legalized gun for its citizens come legalize gun for Nigeria naaa you sef weh deh talk yapyapyap go run enter US for safety.

Una go just deh talk anyhow online without reasoning just because you want to criticize Peter Obi.

We are not saying Obi is a saint but the simple truth is He is the best man for Aso Rock at the moment.

Your principal Asiwaju and even Atiku can not dare travel to US let alone being honoured as a citizen.

Your country Nigeria is still struggling with the politics of getting its leadership right after 62 years of independence The United states has gone past that level they are into world politics they most often determine what happens in other countries economically and politically.

No matter how insecure America can ever be it will never I say never be as insecure as Nigeria.

Why because the mentality of most Nigerians like you despises the good things and embraces the bad. Your brain set is more retrogressive than progressive. Aren't you ashamed of supporting a sick old man to lead you?
You are here campaigning and killing yourself while he is in a London hospital receiving treatment.

If for instance you have a company would you employ such a man as your manager?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by afbstrategies: 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
DaddyCK:

who?dollytino4real & Siofra? bro am juss tryin to yansh 3some...anyways baccckto the serrrios topic, Peter Obi is terrrorist for sopting IPOD terrrorist group tryin to breakkup nigeria....if IBO people tink Peter OBI will fuful there IBO wish by tryin to breakkup nigeria....then they should go backkkto bed!!(no oofeinse)
angry

Back in bed? Come on now? I am in my office trying so hard to manage my business and work hard like Peter Obi has done for years. the truth is that losers like want to ruin your future by supporting an old goon who can't deliver for Nigerians. The youths are involved right now because their future is in jeopardy.

One Amala for you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by jonahhh: 1:46pm On Oct 05, 2022
brightbright:
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r3nbKDpgeQ

A Video shard online caption the moment Peter Obi was conferred with the Honorary with Citizenship of Dallas, USA

Yeah , y’all robots have been feeding him your aura and energy frequency enough for foreign entities to notice him and start investing in him. The more foreign entities he has investing in his course , the more loyalty he’ll have to pay if he wins *in simple and lame sentence* , I pay he actually wins so Nigerians can learn the bitter truth about politicians. Sowore should be getting all the energy you’re all giving this business man and politician that was part of pdp * the most corrupt party in the world *And he left not because the party was corrupt but because they didn’t let him represent the corrupt party as the main candidate , he was seconded. I pray you all learn next year and beyond
Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by HIPROFILE(m): 1:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
DaddyCK:

angry

Oooh I thought I was even talking to an educated fellow guuush…
Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by netmillionaires(m): 1:49pm On Oct 05, 2022
Someone has a dual citizenship and wants to be the president of Nigeria?... I am sure if it were Tinubu, some people would have twisted it to be a plan to exit the country either after a disastrous presidency or after losing the election. Some Nigerians and hypocrisy.
Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by Bigheart042(m): 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2022
U want make them arrest am.

ASPchris:
That’s great. I will only take Tinubu presidency serious any day he visit America.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by netmillionaires(m): 1:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
Don't pray he wins o. Instead vote and campaign for your own candidate to win. I almost wanted to make the mistake too so I can tell people DIDN'T I SAY IT?. But I don't want to suffer for another 8 years.

jonahhh:

Yeah , y’all robots have been feeding him your aura and energy frequency enough for foreign entities to notice him and start investing in him. The more foreign entities he has investing in his course , the more loyalty he’ll have to pay if he wins *in simple and lame sentence* , I pay he actually wins so Nigerians can learn the bitter truth about politicians. Sowore should be getting all the energy you’re all giving this business man and politician that was part of pdp * the most corrupt party in the world *And he left not because the party was corrupt but because they didn’t let him represent the corrupt party as the main candidate , he was seconded. I pray you all learn next year and beyond

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
tuzle:
Congratulations to him. I hope he wins this upcoming election, so that a new age can begin in Nigeria politics where the position of president isn't sure for anyone so we won't have people screaming emilokan like we owe them something or the grandpa that has been running for president when tv was still black and white.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Savage! grin
Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by 00FFT00(m): 1:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
ASPchris:
That’s great. I will only take Tinubu presidency serious any day he visit America.

Dem go just catch am. MCC Chicago will welcome another Nigerian shortly after.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 05, 2022
There's difference between HONORARY CITIZENSHIP and CITIZENSHIP
Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by wallarwallar(m): 2:12pm On Oct 05, 2022
Honorary by who .. lpob wings of Dallas .. Nice one make hin go contest for dallas now . Na everything be News to dis people u can force ur market on everybody.no be only una dey sell market Abeggy
Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by edungene7: 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2022
US are planning to hire Obi as president if Nigeria fails to land him the process has began who know like better thing obi done turn popular demand
Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by iSense247: 2:15pm On Oct 05, 2022
adecz:
undecided

☹️☹️All this upandan foreign trips,
I hope say him go get votes from
Dallas, the city that killed President
John Kennedy in 1963❗️❗️❗️

Las, las, trust Igbo man to be in
Dallas, looking for Dollars to fund
his campaign that won't get him
anywhere☺️☺️☺️☺️

Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by johnbd: 2:15pm On Oct 05, 2022
More winning in Jesus name.
Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by iSense247: 2:16pm On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:
Probably bought. We know how these things work.

Tales of a desperate man.

Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by iSense247: 2:17pm On Oct 05, 2022
Throwback:
With the curse by APGA and Mbaka, las las na Dallas Obi go retire.
While Thiefnubi is hiding in UK hospital grin grin Agbadorians no go like this kind news

Re: Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) by Oracleforce: 2:31pm On Oct 05, 2022
Jostoman:
Congratulations to Peter Obi and all the Obidient supporters.

did Obi tell them about the Pandora's box ....? because if they know, they will withdraw their honour

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Is A Good Farmer But A Bad Economist - Sanusi / Adenuga Offers Keshi 2 Cars, A House,& N160M To Eagles / Buhari's Cabinet Members, Appointees Mentioned In Accountant-General N200b Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.