Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

What Will You do If You Got 24hrs. To Live - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Will You do If You Got 24hrs. To Live (954 Views)

It's Less Than 24hrs To 2015, Let's Settle Our Differences / Less Than 24hrs To New Year, Make A Wish Here And See It Come True / When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You do If You Got 24hrs. To Live by WafiJoe(m): 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2007
Hello Nairalanders, I have been thinking what this world will be like if every body got 24 hours more to live this earth. I want to know what u guys are goin to do with your life if u got 24 more hours to  live. Let me begin by teling u what i am going to do, To be sincere I am going to make peace wit alll men and the one that did not peace wit me I am going to blow off his/her head off sad  sad . I am going to spend my last cash smiley, I am going to eat all the best food wit my money  cheesy  cheesy, and lastling i am going to have sex wit the girls of my choice grin  grin .okay i want u all to say smth.
Re: What Will You do If You Got 24hrs. To Live by TOLABABE1(f): 6:07pm On Aug 20, 2007
Since there is life after death as well as a day of judgement, wen we 'll all face d parnel to give a retrospect of our life, i will use those hrs to seek for GOD's forgivenes over all my misdeed&beg him to have his mercy on me by including me among those to be in heaven.
Also, i 'll beg him to please let m return to this world as human being & lastly let me always be sorrounded by thousands of helping hands like this forum users
Re: What Will You do If You Got 24hrs. To Live by noproblem: 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2007
WafiJoe:

Hello Nairalanders, I have been thinking what this world will be like if every body got 24 hours more to live this earth. I want to know what u guys are goin to do with your life if u got 24 more hours to live. Let me begin by teling u what i am going to do, To be sincere I am going to make peace wit alll men and the one that did not peace wit me I am going to blow off his/her head off sad sad . I am going to spend my last cash smiley, I am going to eat all the best food wit my money cheesy cheesy, and lastling i am going to have sex wit the girls of my choice grin grin .okay i want u all to say smth.

So funny boy who's gona give you the magic wand to spank all girls of your choice and eat any food you want? hey thats only reserved for those who wanna live long. For you who got 24 hrs, its all misery,no enjoyment, knowing that you want to die very soon.

[size=13pt]Since i got 60 more decades to go, i aint doing no shit![/size]
Re: What Will You do If You Got 24hrs. To Live by simplyme3(f): 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2007
@Wafijoe

may u experience what u think -
Re: What Will You do If You Got 24hrs. To Live by johnnygan(m): 9:01am On Aug 23, 2007
Whats the point prolongin your stay on, Yet you got just less than a day left?
I'll simply get into my room shut the door, get an AK, place on ma forehead and duggg without further delay.
Re: What Will You do If You Got 24hrs. To Live by WafiJoe(m): 12:48pm On Aug 23, 2007
johnnygan thanks 4 your reply I will like to know more on what u guys will do. And notice that this is just for fun nothing else.

(1) (Reply)

Hi / R.I.P. / What Do We Think Of Seun (Nairaland Creator/Moderator)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.