Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed (15187 Views)

Datti Baba-ahmed At Joy FM Sokoto Today (Video, Photos) / Datti Baba-Ahmed: Confusion Over Peter Obi's Running Mate’s Age / Datti Baba-Ahmed Unveiled As Labour Party VP Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by PecE2Make: 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
Tell them
Re: Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by Urheadmaster(m): 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
grin
Re: Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by Amb1045(m): 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
Fact

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by IamBlessed20: 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
Simple truth.
The Organic crowd is increasing by the day!!
The duo have brought in a level of decency to Nigeria politics

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by FixNigeria2023: 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
Tell them.... Fake love can only be bought with money but you see true love,no matter how much you give you can never get it... Tinubu might give me $100 million but deep down my heart.. he's nothing but a smelling Shit.. Quote me and Die

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by fredoooooo: 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
You just use food to entice dem ... grin
Re: Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by AstralBody: 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
grin
Re: Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by Hoasic: 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
Re: Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by ytdivine(m): 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
This movement is backed by God. By miracle, many will commit suicide after election

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by Shaev7(m): 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
Well structured statements. An educationist.
God bless ObiDatti movement.
Some persons are Pharaoh. Nigeria as a nation is Israelite, we shall cross the Sea.
God bless!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by ChukwuObe: 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
Amb1045:
Fact

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by Misterone: 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
FuckkME:
This is thief.nubu blaming Jonathan for all the security issues in 2014, but today praising Buhari to high heavens
is Tinubu part of the government? Or has Tinubu held a government office since 2007? Maybe we can blame Obi for GEJ's maladministration because he was part of his economic team

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by donprinyo(m): 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
Excellent response
Re: Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by Lovenorth: 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
I love this squad, I wish them all the best
Re: Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by Amb1045(m): 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
[quote author=ChukwuObe post=117291986][/quote] go and verify

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by crazygod(m): 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2022
I have sat down to listen and analyze this guy's interview one different media outlets. I have also concluded that he is at par if not more intellectual than Obi himself. If these guys are allowed to govern and serve, Nigeria will be better for it. Datti is an intelligent man. Another combo is Prof Pat Utomi in that government. I swear this country go to make sense. It may not come in the first four years, but we won't decline further than now and we will start to get back our image in the international scenery.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by 7arrows: 1:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
Peterobi90:
Peter Obi and I not crowd renters, says Datti Baba-Ahmed

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/peter-obi-and-i-not-crowd-renters-says-datti-baba-ahmed/

Absolutely true. You guys have sincere followers who believe in you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by samwillyco1(m): 1:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
Truth
Re: Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by Pthumble(m): 1:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
Obident is the movement and peter obi is the answer. Obi -datti we stand

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 05, 2022
Datti: We are not crowd renters, we have our zombies, we know they all have organic creams in their skull and not brains, all we have to do is just command them and they obey, they don't question us, no brains to dat, we are certain about it, they are now destined to obey..
Re: Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by Eriokanmi: 1:07pm On Oct 05, 2022
Obi, the magic of the moment cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by boldtruthalways: 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2022
FuckkME:
This is thief.nubu blaming Jonathan for all the security issues in 2014, but today praising Buhari to high heavens
It shows yiu who Tinubu is....speaks from two sides of his mouth. But don't worry, a new Nigeria is coming in 2023....Obi/Datti.
Re: Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by jrusky(m): 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2022
You rented crowd *Mr Lookwarm*stop telling lies.

See pesin wey dey talk so you too get voice with your slowpoke looking face?

Anyone wake up in the morning I see you as the first person should go back to bed or fast for that day because your slowpoke looking face is disgusting.

You and that obi-diot case go be like Torfa case in 1993 the way we send him into political wilderness same way we will do to you Gatto and that thief called obi.

Mallam wey dey lie shame on uou. Tueh I spit for ya head.
Re: Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by Heffalump(m): 1:11pm On Oct 05, 2022
Obi is God sent to heal Nigeria. Atiku/ Tinubu can go to hell.

We all gave Atiku the mandate to chase that lanky jihadist and clueless idiot from Aso rock in 2019, but he chickened out like a fearful dog to Dubai, hoping to bounce back in 2023.

In life you can't eat your cake and have it back. It's too late for Atiku now. As for Tinubu, that one is just a placeholder for APC. He'll be reminded that greed is dangerous. Period

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by Arysexy(m): 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
Kennitrust:
Group Condemns Coercion of Market Women by APC

Nigeria for Good Governance (NFGG) has condemned the coercion of market women in Lagos for a march for the Presidential candidate of All Progressive Congress (APC), Sen. Ahmed Tinubu in Lagos yesterday.

In a release signed by its Chairman, Mr. Alaba Ogundele and the Secretary, Mrs. Isaac Nnorom, the group said it was wrong for APC through Tinubu’s daughter, Mrs Tinubu Ojo, who is the head of Market Women to force Lagos market women to close their shops yesterday under the threat that the shops would be taken away from them if they failed to march for Tinubu.

The group which described the action as against the women’s fundamental rights, calls on APC to apologise to the women. They group also advised all parties to desist from forcing people to go against their wills in the name of shopping for support.

The group said they were not against the fact that they were given N5,000 Naira each after the march, but that the forceful order of closure of shops had vitiated whatever money that were given to them. “Some of these market women earn over 20,000 daily and cannot be said to be all hungry”, the release added.

APC is shameless

See what Thief_nubu daughter the iyaloja did to market women.

Forceful mobilization to go for rally.

Spits

https://fb.watch/fZbx_46ilN/

After forceful closing of the market women shop and pushing them to rally. They bribed them with these

Re: Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by dazzlingd(m): 1:18pm On Oct 05, 2022
All Peter obis crowd are organic, then the others are rented. That’s an obvious fallacy. I prefer to remain rational.
Re: Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by descarado: 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
Ride on sir, we dey your back.

If they give you money, chop and clean mouth.
Vote for a better tomorrow.
Re: Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by baretalk: 1:26pm On Oct 05, 2022
Mr Datti you are a mystery cheesy
Re: Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by HRMK: 1:30pm On Oct 05, 2022
only a big fool would believe that!now,tell us how obi became the flagbearer of #lp overnight without bn a member of the party?how much did he pay the party?none of the politicians nor political parties is free from sharp practices!let us now ask your saintly obi what he was doing with #200m(cash) of state funds in his convoy as governor of anambra state?am sure,he wanted to use it to entertain his entourage!yes,to buy banana and groundnut on his way!the combination could be very sweet and satisfying......hahahaha...........yeye dey smell.........
Re: Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by Rosielili(f): 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2022
APC is strong in nigeria
Re: Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by adetayo234: 2:18pm On Oct 05, 2022
Gourdoinc:
Who thinks the crowds are rented. There are some engagements we shouldn't do with useless Nigerians. If they say we rent am, then so be it.

Awon oponu rada rada. Rent ko anus ni

If APC does not rent or coerced crowd for rally, may you be blessed.

If APC rent or coerced crowd for rally, may bitterness and destruction never leave your family

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jigawa Donates Goats To 8,000 Widows / Amaechi Denies Spending N82m On Dinner For Soyinka, Dares Wike To Go To Court / How IPOB Attacked Us At Enugu Meeting— Igbo Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.