Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,982 members, 7,835,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

'Thank You For The Lesson': Ten Hag greets Pep & Man City After 3-6 Defeat - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'Thank You For The Lesson': Ten Hag greets Pep & Man City After 3-6 Defeat (23294 Views)

Vincent Kompany Leaves Man City After 11 Years To Join Anderlecht / Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela / Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Thank You For The Lesson': Ten Hag greets Pep & Man City After 3-6 Defeat by jonandez: 4:24pm On Oct 05, 2022
angelfallz:
Lol. On the grounds that we beat Liverpool and Arsenal. grin

My annoyance is with journalists and pundits/ex players, talking nonsense.

One of the journalist Samuel Luckhurst was insisting that Casemiro should have started the game. Which i found very silly. Mctominay was in the form of his life, so he expected ETH to bench Mctominay? What would that do to Mctominay's morale?
Roy Keane opened his mouth to start vomiting nonsense about Ronaldo being disrespected, and I'm like how is Ronaldo being disrespected?
The times that Ronaldo has played this season what did he play?

Ex-united players in my opinion have been doing more harm than good to United ever since SAF retired.

Some people sha... They allow hate to cloud their reasoning..
Yes... Ronaldo was disrespected by being kept on the bench for a rashford.
Is ronaldo in the the form of his life at the moment?...no
But benching a player of ronaldo status and quality is criminal..
Assuming ronaldo was benched for halland or mbappe I wouldn't even mind..
It is only a quality player that has the ability to lose form and still find it ...the question u are meant to ask is when has rashford ever been on form in his 6 seasons in man utd..
Rashford highest league goal is 17
Ronaldo a 37 year old scored 18 last season and that was one of ronaldo worst seasons coupled with the fact that the team was dysfunctional...now imagine if man utd was on top form last season Ronaldo would have given like 25 goals.

Benching ronaldo for rashford is like benching messi for draxler or odeegard..it doesn't make sense cos they can't match their out put in terms of goals or assist irrespective of age
Re: 'Thank You For The Lesson': Ten Hag greets Pep & Man City After 3-6 Defeat by Corridon: 4:24pm On Oct 05, 2022
fcbelle72:
... Man city is out of this world ,right mow, but even if man united is dying Chelshit can never ever be a match to ten hang's side, Erik ten hang go hang Chelshit after AC milan destroy una finish grin grin grin grin
grin grin. Una go soon collect from us.
Re: 'Thank You For The Lesson': Ten Hag greets Pep & Man City After 3-6 Defeat by frankson1(m): 4:47pm On Oct 05, 2022
Tboy222:
grin grin grin Now that is humility, no complaint about referee,VAR, officiating,or tackle,he didn't even shout or fight the ref,a great coach just needs time, a rare gem..

For this comment, you will not die young.

I respect 10 Hag more after his comment. It means he will learn some things from the game. I believe he's going to go over that video several times.

1 Like

Re: 'Thank You For The Lesson': Ten Hag greets Pep & Man City After 3-6 Defeat by darexolu16(m): 4:54pm On Oct 05, 2022
fergie001:
United suffered a 3-6 loss to "noisy neighbours" Manchester City on Sunday

SOURCE

sebi wen den drop ur sack letter now ur body go come down

1 Like

Re: 'Thank You For The Lesson': Ten Hag greets Pep & Man City After 3-6 Defeat by Honourablebruno: 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
Na man u go win epl dis season
Re: 'Thank You For The Lesson': Ten Hag greets Pep & Man City After 3-6 Defeat by Honourablebruno: 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
darexolu16:

sebi wen den drop ur sack letter now ur body go come down
Man u no fit sack that man
Re: 'Thank You For The Lesson': Ten Hag greets Pep & Man City After 3-6 Defeat by Peacecore: 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
kstyle2:
I like the fact that ten haag has told the board to suspend giving players a new contract. They have to earn it. Prior to the sack of ole, he was about extending maguire's contract. The board has even talked about extending the contract of rashford. That's rubbish. I keep on saying it, we can't rely on rashford, martial. These guys can't give you 20 goals for 3 consecutive seasons.
We should break the bank for Victor osimhen. if possible, sell maguire, Jones, lindelof, Fred and bring in quality players. Enough of accepting mediocrity
What is good for the goose is sauce for the gander. Who you wan sell Maguire to. Wicked man grin
Re: 'Thank You For The Lesson': Ten Hag greets Pep & Man City After 3-6 Defeat by sprints1: 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
jonandez:

It is only a quality player that has the ability to lose form and still find it ...the question u are meant to ask is when has rashford ever been on form in his 6 seasons in man utd..
Ronaldo a 37 year old scored 18 last season and that was one of ronaldo worst seasons coupled with the fact that the team was dysfunctional...now imagine if man utd was on top form last season Ronaldo would have given like 25 goals.

Benching ronaldo for rashford is like benching messi for draxler or odeegard..it doesn't make sense cos they can't match their out put in terms of goals or assist irrespective of age
my brother I dey with you. That yeye ten hang no sabi anything I swear. Rashford wey just train a day to the match u put am ahead of Ronaldo. I said it here that ten hag will flop at united some mofos here are telling me season has not started why am I criticizing him his father van gaal also flopped at united. The way he did in the transfer window I realized this man no sabi anything. Imagine buying Antony for 94m player. U are going to etihad u dey play possession game my brother u go chop beaten tire. The guy no good and I hope they sack him soon. Dutch zombie
Re: 'Thank You For The Lesson': Ten Hag greets Pep & Man City After 3-6 Defeat by Graceunlimitedd(m): 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
Beverlyjean:
Lol...there's nothing to learn...man utd is a shitty club....they hv nothing to offer
just keep your dirty mouth shut. hoe
Re: 'Thank You For The Lesson': Ten Hag greets Pep & Man City After 3-6 Defeat by etrange: 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:

It is just football, oga. Everyone argues football. You guys can't argue with a lady without the gutter name calling. If it was a guy that expressed his opinion, would you have called him a hoe? Nawa o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Thank You For The Lesson': Ten Hag greets Pep & Man City After 3-6 Defeat by sprints1: 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2022
kstyle2:
I like the fact that ten haag has told the board to suspend giving players a new contract. They have to earn it. Prior to the sack of ole, he was about extending maguire's contract. The board has even talked about extending the contract of rashford. That's rubbish. I keep on saying it, we can't rely on rashford, martial. These guys can't give you 20 goals for 3 consecutive seasons.
We should break the bank for Victor osimhen. if possible, sell maguire, Jones, lindelof, Fred and bring in quality players. Enough of accepting mediocrity
victor osihmen looks likely Napoli got raspadori and simoene but his injury prone but we can get him for 70m. But I think ten hag believes in injury prone Antony martial though he seems to find his rhythm under him
Re: 'Thank You For The Lesson': Ten Hag greets Pep & Man City After 3-6 Defeat by Peacecore: 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2022
Chizzyjforce:
Those people that use to abuse Maguire for Man U defeats, what have you got to say? grin

My man Maguire aspired to acquire, and was inspired to backfired. grin grin

On a serious note, even though many people esp Man U fans won't agree with me, una problem na Fernández.

He feels like primary school head boy, passes to who he likes and masks whoever he likes especially Ronaldo.

Had it been Fernández is free like De Bryune, he would have many assists for Ronaldo in every match and both of them would be starting always and wining games.

I think he doesn't like CR7... When your best assist MD and top striker and not working together, the result will be Manchester United grin grin cheesy grin grin
So ManU is now synonymous to loss. Stop wickedness grin
Re: 'Thank You For The Lesson': Ten Hag greets Pep & Man City After 3-6 Defeat by Peacecore: 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2022
Angelfrost:

You clearly haven't watched them at Portugal...

Even their last game... Fernandes gave a lot to Ronaldo which the aging player kept tossing away!

Bruno may be shitty and selfish sometimes, but face it... Ronaldo is finished!!!
They're just pained that Messi is breaking the only record that Ronaldo has in football history. They can't just admit that Pendu is finished.
Re: 'Thank You For The Lesson': Ten Hag greets Pep & Man City After 3-6 Defeat by Peacecore: 5:12pm On Oct 05, 2022
Starz825:
Just like the scoreline clearly shows
6-3

Do the math:

Man city is man utd (multiply by 2)
While
Man utd is man city (divided by 2)

Meanwhile, there is only one team on pep's mind: ROYALMADRID.. cheesy
This breakfast go go round including ya royal Madrid. She na Haaland dey share the rice, don't worry, the guy dey generous.

Re: 'Thank You For The Lesson': Ten Hag greets Pep & Man City After 3-6 Defeat by Honourablebruno: 5:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
kstyle2:
Oga abeg which osimhen
Re: 'Thank You For The Lesson': Ten Hag greets Pep & Man City After 3-6 Defeat by Peacecore: 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2022
jonandez:

Messi has been substituted severally even at sixty something minutes without any grudge, but believe me, u can't do that to Ronaldo. This is the reason he normally come in as a substitute.
Re: 'Thank You For The Lesson': Ten Hag greets Pep & Man City After 3-6 Defeat by paduzman: 6:05pm On Oct 05, 2022
Corridon:
He has no option. He will soon thank Graham Porter after we whip them.
lol, for your mind grin
Re: 'Thank You For The Lesson': Ten Hag greets Pep & Man City After 3-6 Defeat by Veeryeasy(m): 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2022
Welcome to epl teeen
Re: 'Thank You For The Lesson': Ten Hag greets Pep & Man City After 3-6 Defeat by jonandez: 6:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
Peacecore:
Messi has been substituted severally even at sixty something minutes without any grudge, but believe me, u can't do that to Ronaldo. This is the reason he normally come in as a substitute.

Then you obviously know nothing about ronaldo and messi..
*Ronaldo was substituted alot of times by zidane and there weren't any grudges..
That is to counter the ronaldo substitution point u made up there...
Now to messi... Did u say messi has no problem coming off?
Let's not go far...last season messi was substituted off by pochetino at the 88th minute when psg was drawing the match1-1 for icardi..
Messi was visibly not happy about it.. the funny part is that icardi scored the winner..
Again messi: messi is more arrogant than ronaldo but people dont realize this cos of the media..
Go and search youtube for messi and quiqe setien water break clash and you would amazed by messi behavior...if it was ronaldo that did such,the whole world won't know peace...
Lastly, luiz enrique at the time of him being in charge of barcelona tried substituting messi but messi refused to come off so he had to remove neymar instead..
Luiz enrique said that managing messi is hard work
Re: 'Thank You For The Lesson': Ten Hag greets Pep & Man City After 3-6 Defeat by Starzo: 7:18pm On Oct 05, 2022
Angelfrost:
I like that... Such maturity!

Some other coaches would have been looking for where to shift blames.
Very true...he nor e like xavi wey go use mumu tactics and subs take spoil game then begin look for who/what to blame.
Re: 'Thank You For The Lesson': Ten Hag greets Pep & Man City After 3-6 Defeat by prigoz(m): 8:24pm On Oct 05, 2022
Angelfrost:
I like that... Such maturity!

Some other coaches would have been looking for where to shift blames.
Like APC
Re: 'Thank You For The Lesson': Ten Hag greets Pep & Man City After 3-6 Defeat by Beverlyjean(f): 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:

Ur mom must be a hoe ...u must be used to it
Re: 'Thank You For The Lesson': Ten Hag greets Pep & Man City After 3-6 Defeat by Peacecore: 10:11pm On Oct 05, 2022
jonandez:

Then you obviously know nothing about ronaldo and messi..
*Ronaldo was substituted alot of times by zidane and there weren't any grudges..
That is to counter the ronaldo substitution point u made up there...
Now to messi... Did u say messi has no problem coming off?
Let's not go far...last season messi was substituted off by pochetino at the 88th minute when psg was drawing the match1-1 for icardi..
Messi was visibly not happy about it.. the funny part is that icardi scored the winner..
Again messi: messi is more arrogant than ronaldo but people dont realize this cos of the media..
Go and search youtube for messi and quiqe setien water break clash and you would amazed by messi behavior...if it was ronaldo that did such,the whole world won't know peace...
Lastly, luiz enrique at the time of him being in charge of barcelona tried substituting messi but messi refused to come off so he had to remove neymar instead..
Luiz enrique said that managing messi is hard work
Stop lying in a public space. It's not good. Even Obembet, the notorious Ronaldo's lying machine can't say this thing you're saying; that Messi is arrogant or more arrogant than Ronaldo. All Ronaldo's fans normally admit this with the claim that as the best player(though delusionally) that he deserves to be arrogant bcoz he worths it. Ronaldo rarely celebrate goals that he's not the one that scores it. He causes confusion to any team he goes to.
Re: 'Thank You For The Lesson': Ten Hag greets Pep & Man City After 3-6 Defeat by Lamasta(m): 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2022
Peacecore:
Stop lying in a public space. It's not good. Even Obembet, the notorious Ronaldo's lying machine can't say this thing you're saying; that Messi is arrogant or more arrogant than Ronaldo. All Ronaldo's fans normally admit this with the claim that as the best player(though delusionally) that he deserves to be arrogant bcoz he worths it. Ronaldo rarely celebrate goals that he's not the one that scores it. He causes confusion to any team he goes to.
The points he made were visible to the blind and audible to the deaf about Messi if you don't agree with it then counter it instead of attacking him....

No player is happy being substituted just that most of them won't show it why few will show their displeasure about it to the manager

1 Like

Re: 'Thank You For The Lesson': Ten Hag greets Pep & Man City After 3-6 Defeat by Honchoslim16(m): 10:47pm On Oct 05, 2022
seunmohmoh:
Man u and initial gra gra... Make Chelsea catch this shepeteri man u lasan.
For real? shocked
Re: 'Thank You For The Lesson': Ten Hag greets Pep & Man City After 3-6 Defeat by Peacecore: 11:50pm On Oct 05, 2022
Lamasta:

The points he made were visible to the blind and audible to the deaf about Messi if you don't agree with it then counter it instead of attacking him....

No player is happy being substituted just that most of them won't show it why few will show their displeasure about it to the manager
don't worry, I will document it for you with even YouTube links.
Re: 'Thank You For The Lesson': Ten Hag greets Pep & Man City After 3-6 Defeat by jonandez: 7:20am On Oct 06, 2022
Peacecore:

U said am lying without countering any of my claims up there...
U don't know anything about football boss...
Have a good one.
Re: 'Thank You For The Lesson': Ten Hag greets Pep & Man City After 3-6 Defeat by ademi87(m): 9:45am On Oct 06, 2022
Beverlyjean:
Lol...there's nothing to learn...man utd is a shitty club....they hv nothing to offer
bro that's cold.....the fact that bayern Munich will always beat Barcelona doesn't make Barcelona a shitty club, Man I are still work in progress its just the media and the fans that are hyping dem more than what they can currently do at least they beat arsenal when arsenal was in form.....I think they deserve a tap on the back right now
Re: 'Thank You For The Lesson': Ten Hag greets Pep & Man City After 3-6 Defeat by Beverlyjean(f): 10:33am On Oct 06, 2022
ademi87:
bro that's cold.....the fact that bayern Munich will always beat Barcelona doesn't make Barcelona a shitty club, Man I are still work in progress its just the media and the fans that are hyping dem more than what they can currently do at least they beat arsenal when arsenal was in form.....I think they deserve a tap on the back right now

After watching their wins against Liverpool and Southampton...I mentioned that Manchester have not changed apart from their defense that's slightly better, but their midfield is still very weak....I said any team that scores Manchester first will destroy them and it happened against city... if Martinellis goal stood in their encounter against Arsenal, Arsenal wud hv destroyed Manchester United.... Manchester have one if the weakest midfield in the EPL ...they just rely on chances ....
Re: 'Thank You For The Lesson': Ten Hag greets Pep & Man City After 3-6 Defeat by Favmil101(m): 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2022
Corridon:
You will see.
I will remind you.
Re: 'Thank You For The Lesson': Ten Hag greets Pep & Man City After 3-6 Defeat by darexolu16(m): 9:58am On Oct 07, 2022
Honourablebruno:
Man u no fit sack that man

i hear u Glazer's Family
Re: 'Thank You For The Lesson': Ten Hag greets Pep & Man City After 3-6 Defeat by seunmohmoh(f): 5:00pm On Oct 09, 2022
Angelfrost:

Shhhh... Win your first UCL game tonight!

Chelsea fans have no bragging rights yet! You and United dey the same WhatsApp group! tongue
We Don win the match... Man u and King Chelsea will never be in the same what'sapp group. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plusvalenze Gate: Prosecutors Hand Juventus 15-point Deduction / Grant Being Considered For Return By Roman Abramovich / NEPA Interrupt Power During Ghana Players Training Session Inside Abuja Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.