Stats: 3,163,145 members, 7,852,915 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:22 AM

'Thank You For The Lesson': Ten Hag greets Pep & Man City After 3-6 Defeat - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'Thank You For The Lesson': Ten Hag greets Pep & Man City After 3-6 Defeat (23327 Views)

Vincent Kompany Leaves Man City After 11 Years To Join Anderlecht / Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela / Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids (2) (3) (4)

Re: 'Thank You For The Lesson': Ten Hag greets Pep & Man City After 3-6 Defeat by Angelfrost(m): 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2022
seunmohmoh:
We Don win the match... Man u and King Chelsea will never be in the same what'sapp group. Lol

You people are doing well... Personally, I'm happy for Graham! Many didn't give him a chance.

Still, don't get carried away yet! Even Ole went on a winning streak when he took over at United! tongue
Re: 'Thank You For The Lesson': Ten Hag greets Pep & Man City After 3-6 Defeat by seunmohmoh(f): 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2022
Angelfrost:

You people are doing well... Personally, I'm happy for Graham! Many didn't give him a chance.

Still, don't get carried away yet! Even Ole went on a winning streak when he took over at United! tongue
Big bro, who u dey support self?
Re: 'Thank You For The Lesson': Ten Hag greets Pep & Man City After 3-6 Defeat by Angelfrost(m): 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2022
seunmohmoh:
Big bro, who u dey support self?

Leeds United (Peacocks)! cool
Re: 'Thank You For The Lesson': Ten Hag greets Pep & Man City After 3-6 Defeat by seunmohmoh(f): 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2022
Angelfrost:

Leeds United (Peacocks)! cool
Watin u fine reach dem lead side? U dey whine me
Re: 'Thank You For The Lesson': Ten Hag greets Pep & Man City After 3-6 Defeat by Angelfrost(m): 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2022
seunmohmoh:
Watin u fine reach dem lead side? U dey whine me

Grew up with them o! Started supporting them along with Popsy and other uncles! No jokes o!

I even have close friends who support Blackburn Rovers till date! cool
Re: 'Thank You For The Lesson': Ten Hag greets Pep & Man City After 3-6 Defeat by seunmohmoh(f): 5:13pm On Oct 09, 2022
Angelfrost:

Grew up with them o! Started supporting them along with Popsy and other uncles! No jokes o!

u base for 9ja at the moment? Cause you can't be in Nigeria and be supporting leads esp if u live on the mainland. Lol
Re: 'Thank You For The Lesson': Ten Hag greets Pep & Man City After 3-6 Defeat by Angelfrost(m): 5:17pm On Oct 09, 2022
seunmohmoh:
u base for 9ja at the moment? Cause you can't be in Nigeria and be supporting leads esp if u live on the mainland. Lol

Yes o! Very much based here! Lol!

An associate who is a diehard fan of Spurs (since childhood) even lives in Ogun state! cool
Re: 'Thank You For The Lesson': Ten Hag greets Pep & Man City After 3-6 Defeat by seunmohmoh(f): 5:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
Angelfrost:

Yes o! Very much based here! Lol!

An associate who is a diehard fan of Spurs (since childhood) even lives in Ogun state! cool
No vex. Where in Nigeria are u based? Lagos?
Re: 'Thank You For The Lesson': Ten Hag greets Pep & Man City After 3-6 Defeat by Angelfrost(m): 5:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
seunmohmoh:
No vex. Where in Nigeria are u based? Lagos?

Abuja!
Re: 'Thank You For The Lesson': Ten Hag greets Pep & Man City After 3-6 Defeat by seunmohmoh(f): 5:20pm On Oct 09, 2022
Angelfrost:

Abuja!
I was in Abuja in 2017 to visit my sis in a Acha barracks if that's the name. I got tired of barracks life.. Girl like free zones so I gas move back to lag 2018
Re: 'Thank You For The Lesson': Ten Hag greets Pep & Man City After 3-6 Defeat by Angelfrost(m): 5:23pm On Oct 09, 2022
seunmohmoh:
I was in Abuja in 2017 to visit my sis in a Acha barracks if that's the name. I got tired of barracks life.. Girl like free zones so I gas move back to lag 2018

I have worked and lived in Lagos, Kaduna and Minna.

Abuja life is just softer abeg! I hate stress!
Re: 'Thank You For The Lesson': Ten Hag greets Pep & Man City After 3-6 Defeat by seunmohmoh(f): 12:10am On Oct 10, 2022
Angelfrost:

I have worked and lived in Lagos, Kaduna and Minna.

Abuja life is just softer abeg! I hate stress!
Stress is part of the reason i'm currently residing in abeokuta.
Re: 'Thank You For The Lesson': Ten Hag greets Pep & Man City After 3-6 Defeat by Peacecore: 6:57am On Oct 10, 2022
Angelfrost:

E be like say everybody for ya street come from Jupiter
Re: 'Thank You For The Lesson': Ten Hag greets Pep & Man City After 3-6 Defeat by Angelfrost(m): 8:41am On Oct 10, 2022
Peacecore:
E be like say everybody for ya street come from Jupiter

grin grin grin grin grin

They were top clubs back in the day! We don dey watch better ball since the 90s.
Re: 'Thank You For The Lesson': Ten Hag greets Pep & Man City After 3-6 Defeat by Peacecore: 12:16pm On Oct 10, 2022
Angelfrost:

grin grin grin grin grin

They were top clubs back in the day! We don dey watch better ball since the 90s.
Anyway, that's true. Just like Arsenal fans.

Grant Being Considered For Return By Roman Abramovich / Which Of This Ex-super Eagles Players Deserved A CAF Footballer Of The Yr Award / Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest