Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,944 members, 7,852,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:42 PM

Apart From Don Jazzy And 2baba, Olamide Is The Only GOAT I Know' - Teebillz Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apart From Don Jazzy And 2baba, Olamide Is The Only GOAT I Know' - Teebillz Says (250 Views)

Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) / Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews / Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apart From Don Jazzy And 2baba, Olamide Is The Only GOAT I Know' - Teebillz Says by Capooh(m): 1:36pm On Oct 05, 2022
Popular Nigerian talent manager and Afropop Singer, Tiwa Savage's ex husband, Tunji Balogun known professionally as Teebillz took to social media to make a very interesting Statement.

According to Teebillz, Apart from Don Jazzy and 2baba, the only GOAT he knows in his own opinion is Olamide. He revealed this in a Post shared on his Instatory few hours ago and it stirred massive reactions from the general public.

"In his words"
"Apart from Don Jazzy and 2baba, the only GOAT I know in my opinion is Olamide",
The Father of one wrote.

Teebillz is a popular Nigerian talent manager, he got married to Afrobeat singer, Tiwa Savage in 2013 but unfortunately things didn't work out for them as they went their separate ways in 2018, they have a son together (Jamil Balogun).

In another news Gistlover.com.ng recalls that Upcoming Nigerian afro pop singer Benkrezt has called on his colleagues, Timaya and Burna Boy to invest in the South.

The singer noted how Olamide has been of immense influence to many western artistes in the music industry.

Calling them to rise and stand up, Benkrezt urged them to do the same in the South, most especially Port Harcourt, their birth root.

Benkrezt added that there are several talents in the south who need to be discovered.

“Olamide has helped a lot of local contents (artists) from the West (lasgidi) rise & stand @burnaboygram @timayatimaya please do same in the south (Port Harcourt, we use God beg una. Plenty talents dey south but helpers far from us”.

Source: https://gistlover.com.ng/10025/apart-from-don-jazzy-and-2baba-olamide-is-the-only-goat-i-know-tiwa-ex-husband-teebillz-says/

Cc: Lalasticlala, Seun

(1) (Reply)

#helpsaveoladimeji: He Needs Urgent Help In Raising The Fund For His Renal Trans / Cute Boobs Actress Posts Her Rehearsal Nudde Viral / Money Makes You Lose Yourself And Brings More Problems-singer Akon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.