Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

How Much Do Videographer And Editors Charge - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How Much Do Videographer And Editors Charge (746 Views)

5 Free And Powerful Video Editors For Those Looking To Get Into Video Editing / Event Photographer/videographer And Decorator Needed In Ekiti State / Become A Professional Photographer/videographer And Be An Employer Of Labour! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do Videographer And Editors Charge by oluscoco: 2:12pm On Oct 05, 2022
Hello i am a student in a media company learning cinematography and video editing and i was given a job to shoot a wedding 2days event and also edit the event with 2 camera and i really don't know how to charge i was thinking to charge 30000 naira when i told one my boss i want to rent 2 camera he told of 15000 per 1 camera 2 for 30000 and 2days 60000 i asked for his advise on how much to charge he told me to use my brain that why i came to ask expert on help on how to charge well
Re: How Much Do Videographer And Editors Charge by henryvirus(m): 2:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
250-350k. Depends also on the type of wedding. Hence the "use your brain" gauge them if they look quite rich and are ready to splash money.
Re: How Much Do Videographer And Editors Charge by oluscoco: 6:15pm On Oct 05, 2022
Thanks a lot a very helpful info

1 Like

Re: How Much Do Videographer And Editors Charge by Oejozeff(m): 11:45am On Oct 06, 2022
Hey guys please check out the animation I did with my PC recently

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo6rn9qVogo?sub_confirmation=1
Re: How Much Do Videographer And Editors Charge by Rubbiish(m): 4:18pm On Oct 06, 2022
Oejozeff:
Hey guys please check out the animation I did with my PC recently

Nice videos!
U really tried
What software is this?
Re: How Much Do Videographer And Editors Charge by Nwaotu10(m): 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2022
300-350K

I'm into media too.
Hire me, my good man grin
Re: How Much Do Videographer And Editors Charge by Klastivity: 5:05pm On Oct 07, 2022
It all depend on the gadgets you're using. 2 cameras, Drone, zoom for sound, Gimbel or Ronin... These gadgets and crew members will determine how much you will charge them. Workmanship, logistic and post production included

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Here Have A Midjourney Subscription? Want To Group Buy / We Offer Professional Graphic Design Services / How To Edit Music Video Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.