Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,640 members, 7,847,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

Throwback: Peter Obi To El-rufai; Anambra Is Not Kastina! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback: Peter Obi To El-rufai; Anambra Is Not Kastina! (275 Views)

Indian Hospital Agrees To El-zakzaky’s Request / Emir Ado Bayero Presenting A Prize To El-Rufai In The 1970s / What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback: Peter Obi To El-rufai; Anambra Is Not Kastina! by GceHolder: 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2022
Here’s a tweet from Kaduna state Gov. showing the horrible & tribalistic experience he faced when he went to Anambra for campaign. What do you think?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Peter Obi To El-rufai; Anambra Is Not Kastina! by GceHolder: 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
Initially, I was part of those criticizing Lagos deputy for his statement. But when I saw this El-rufai’s tweet, I felt it’s karma at work here. So because Anambra is not Kastina, El-rufai has no right to campaign in Anambra? This life, whatever you sow, you’ll reap.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Peter Obi To El-rufai; Anambra Is Not Kastina! by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 2:16pm On Oct 05, 2022
Everybody in Nigeria is feeling the transformation heat from Peter Obi.
PDP members, APC members, former Leaders etc even El Rufai doing throwback.
I'm in Bauchi now and it seems Peter Obi is the only one contesting 2023 Elections apart from Atiku.

Any politician you see criticising Peter Obi now is majorly doing so out of jealousy
Re: Throwback: Peter Obi To El-rufai; Anambra Is Not Kastina! by GeneralPula: 2:19pm On Oct 05, 2022
I think Karma is showing Peter Obi shege..

He’s a Tribal Bigot that believes in intimidating people, using religion as a tool. He failed the people of Anambra when he was a Governor woefully..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Peter Obi To El-rufai; Anambra Is Not Kastina! by GeneralPula: 2:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
I'm in Bauchi now and it seems Peter Obi is the only one contesting 2023 Elections apart from Atiku.
Yes, he’s the only one contesting in all 36states. Inec should declare him winner already..

4 Likes

Re: Throwback: Peter Obi To El-rufai; Anambra Is Not Kastina! by GeneralPula: 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
GceHolder:
Initially, I was part of those criticizing Lagos deputy for his statement. But when I saw this El-rufai’s tweet, I felt it’s karma at work here. So because Anambra is not Kastina, El-rufai has no right to campaign in Anambra? This life, whatever you sow, you’ll reap.

Lagos deputy didn't even say Peter Obi should leave. He didn't made a statement. He simply asked: Can they go to Anambra to campaign like they're doing here in the Lagos? They're here because it's safe to be. There isn't any form of leave Lagos in his speech. It was Igbo people that twisted his message to massage igbo people ego and so as to form victims..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Peter Obi To El-rufai; Anambra Is Not Kastina! by GceHolder: 3:10pm On Oct 05, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

Any politician you see criticising Peter Obi now is majorly doing so out of jealousy
You mean Peter Obi’s tribal behavior is a transformation?

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Throwback To When Reno Omokri Admitted That IPOB Wasn't A Terrorist Group / Re: Soludo Charges Anambra APGA To Work Against Peter Obi, Dreams Of Presidency / Tinubu Hale, Hearty – APC Speaks On Presidential Candidate’s Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.