Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom (28899 Views)

Restoration Of Manhood By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin - Pictures / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Graceunlimitedd(m): 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
Rolyroly10:

You are not a Christian so whatever thing i tell you, you won't believe.

If you are ready to be a Christian mention me and i will tutor you
you're talking to a born again child of God, tho I'm no more spiritually effective, even when I was still in the spirit, i still doubted the existence of marine spirits.
please while convincing me, don't just use scriptural citations, back it up with logic
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by gift2xl: 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2022
He should Keep deceiving himself, he thinks everyone is a fool. Marine kingdom that has been there before he was born and will remain till his gone. Maybe his indirectly saying he is one of them.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Rolyroly10: 5:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. So, your assessment is that because the demons led the herd of swine to drown in water means the demons came from the water? Why didn't they simply ask Jesus Christ to cast them directly into the sea instead? undecided

Couldn't it simply be said that the demons were set on continuing in their path of causing troubles, just as they had done with the man they had initially possessed, by drawing the herd of swine in the nearby sea? undecided

2. Where is this high spiritual rank in Christ Jesus described in scripture though? I mean what does this mean? undecided

I believe this will be able to clarify your doubt

1. In our present world today, when a servant of God prays for someone and the person manifest, the unbelievers will term it as a staged / arranged... But if they see something that they can't not explain like what happened to the swine even the deaf will know that indeed something happened.

2. Acts 19:11-16
[11]And God wrought special miracles by the hands of Paul:
[12]So that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them.
[13]Then certain of the vagabond Jews, exorcists, took upon them to call over them which had evil spirits the name of the Lord Jesus, saying, We adjure you by Jesus whom Paul preacheth.
[14]And there were seven sons of one Sceva, a Jew, and chief of the priests, which did so.
[15]And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye?
[16]And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded.

This is a clear case of what i wrote there.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Danniedpastor(m): 5:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
Siki355:

Lol

U said ma mind
Yeye da smell

The guy tire person. With his many erroneous messages.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Taylordedon(m): 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2022
Useless deceitful prophet fooling himself, starting a war he will never win.

you have been casting and binding for centuries yet they are still stronger than ever..

I love the marine kingdom and all her inhabitants
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Rolyroly10: 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
And this information makes sense in this how? Why? undecided

My body is 75% water but that doesn't mean anything more than that, or should it? undecided
There are things that are beyond your understanding... Just accept the fact
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Kobojunkie: 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2022
Rolyroly10:
1. I believe this will be able to clarify your doubt 1. In our present world today, when a servant of God prays for someone and the person manifest, the unbelievers will term it as a staged / arranged... But if they see something that they can't not explain like what happened to the swine even the deaf will know that indeed something happened.

[11]And God wrought special miracles by the hands of Paul:
[12]So that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them.
[13]Then certain of the vagabond Jews, exorcists, took upon them to call over them which had evil spirits the name of the Lord Jesus, saying, We adjure you by Jesus whom Paul preacheth.
[14]And there were seven sons of one Sceva, a Jew, and chief of the priests, which did so.
[15]And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye?
[16]And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded.

This is a clear case of what i wrote there.
1. What you just said makes no sense at all. I didn't ask whether the miracle performed by Jesus Christ was staged or not. Instead, I asked you why you chose to especially interpret what was written in order to claim that the demons were of the sea when the story instead indicates the demons continuing in their path of causing more trouble by choosing to drown the herd of swine. undecided

2. Again, where is this high spiritual rank in Christ Jesus described in scripture though? I mean what does this mean? Where exactly did Jesus Christ state that there is such a thing in Him to begin with? undecided
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Kobojunkie: 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
Rolyroly10:
There are things that are beyond your understanding... Just accept the fact
Why exactly should I believe and deify ignorance? undecided
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Rolyroly10: 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
you're talking to a born again child of God, tho I'm no more spiritually effective, even when I was still in the spirit, i still doubted the existence of marine spirits.
please while convincing me, don't just use scriptural citations, back it up with logic
I don't think a born again child of God will doubt that marine powers exists.

You can not prove anything outside the bible when you call yourself child of God .
The bible is our daily standard of living because it is the word of God.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Kobojunkie: 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2022
Rolyroly10:
1. I don't think a born again child of God will doubt that marine powers exists.

2. You can not prove anything outside the bible when you call yourself child of God . The bible is our daily standard of living because it is the word of God.
1. Being born-again does not mean you loose your ability to reason issues properly. Those who give up their ability to think in order that they allow other men's doctrines and traditions, lies which Jesus Christ warned were an abomination where God's Truth is concerned - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13 - do so to the detriment of their own eternity . Just as Jesus Christ decreed, the blind will end up in the same ditch as their blind leaders - pastors and mogs - Matthew 15 vs 14 undecided

2. Wrong! Jesus Christ instead said that His very teachings and commandments are meant to be the only standard of living for those who are His followers- John 14 vs 15 - 25 & John 15 vs 14 undecided
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Eagle07(m): 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2022
Siki355:

Lol

U said ma mind
Yeye da smell

How did you know he got his power from the marine Kingdom?

Any evidences ??
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by plaetton: 5:32pm On Oct 05, 2022
Clowns, Clowns, Clowns everywhere.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Rolyroly10: 5:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. What you just said makes no sense at all. I didn't ask whether the miracle performed by Jesus Christ was staged or not. Instead, I asked you why you chose to especially interpret what was written in order to claim that the demons were of the sea when the story instead indicates the demons continuing in their path of causing more trouble by choosing to drown the herd of swine. undecided

2. Again, where is this high spiritual rank in Christ Jesus described in scripture though? I mean what does this mean? Where exactly did Jesus Christ state that there is such a thing in Him to begin with? undecided

1. When the demons through the swine entered the sea nobody heard of them again.
Read that passage and understand it
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Rolyroly10: 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Being born-again does not mean you loose your ability to reason issues properly. Those who give up their ability to think in order that they allow other men's doctrines and traditions, lies which Jesus Christ warned were an abomination where God's Truth is concerned - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13 - do so to the detriment of their own eternity . Just as Jesus Christ decreed, the blind will end up in the same ditch as their blind leaders - pastors and mogs - Matthew 15 vs 14 undecided

2. Wrong! Jesus Christ instead said that His very teachings and commandments are meant to be the only standard of living for those who are His followers- John 14 vs 15 - 25 & John 15 vs 14 undecided

So where do you get the teaching of Jesus Christ if not the Bible
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Chiedygirl: 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
What do you think spiritual problems are? Name one developed country that doesn't have a spiritual problem. I don't have a problem with Nigeria undergoing mental deliverance, because a sound mind leads to a sound spirit. That a country is economically developed doesn't mean it doesn't have its share of spiritual problems, these problems might manifest in a form that's different from the context you associate spiritual problems with, but they're all the same.
Kobojunkie:
What Nigerians need is not spiritual but mental deliverance and the kind some reorientation of the mind can only accomplish. undecided

Look around you and ask how come physically developed countries don't struggle from many of the same spiritual bullsheet you lot complain to have? undecided
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Kobojunkie: 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2022
Rolyroly10:
1. When the demons through the swine entered the sea nobody heard of them again.
Read that passage and understand it
1. Heard of whom again? the demons or the swine? Did we hear again from any of the demons or illnesses cast out by Jesus Christ from others? undecided

2. That passage is a story told but not proof of this high level in Christ that you claim. Pay careful attention to what was asked you.

Again, where is this high spiritual rank in Christ Jesus described in scripture though? I mean what does this mean? Where exactly did Jesus Christ state that there is such a thing in Him, to begin with? undecided
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Eagle07(m): 5:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
Evidenx:
grin grin grin

A kingdom divided against itself can not stand.

How can you be declaring war against your source of power? That's to tell you that the program is not what it,it's actually a renewal of powers with people's destiny,all those who will attend,their destiny will be used to renew his convenant with the Marine kingdom.

We know you,not all of us are spiritually blind.

You are like the 5th person saying this same thing on this thread. How exactly is he part of the marine kingdom ? Any evidence?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Eagle07(m): 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2022
Barims:
It shall never be well with this prophet and his stupid God
Watch your tongue man
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Kobojunkie: 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2022
Rolyroly10:
So where do you get the teaching of Jesus Christ if not the Bible
Not really... your bible is instead a compendium of books, all of which exist separately outside of your bible. undecided

In addition, the words of Satan, demons, and even the doctrines and traditions of men that Jesus Christ warned His followers to steer clear of, are all found written in the very same collection of books, so it is lazy-minded to conclude that all of it amounts to the Word of God, Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Kobojunkie: 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2022
Chiedygirl:
1. What do you think spiritual problems are? Name one developed country that doesn't have a spiritual problem.
2. I don't have a problem with Nigeria undergoing mental deliverance, because a sound mind leads to a sound spirit.

3. That a country is economically developed doesn't mean it doesn't have its share of spiritual problems, these problems might manifest in a form that's different from the context you associate spiritual problems with, but they're all the same.
1. What you folks refer to as "spiritual" problems are mostly mental problems, born of the delusions of the mind.

2. You are right that they exist among people in all countries however, those who resolve theirs through physical means tend to fare better than those that claim what they refer to as "spiritual" deliverance rituals are the way to go about it. undecided

3. Interestingly, in developed countries, these so-called "spiritual" problems almost always manifest in forms of the mental kind and seem to react positively to mental treatments as well. So, it is safe to conclude then that much of what you lot consider "spiritual" problems are nothing more than mental problems. undecided

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Rolyroly10: 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Heard of whom again? the demons or the swine? Did we hear again from any of the demons or illnesses cast out by Jesus Christ from others? undecided

2. That passage is a story told but not proof of this high level in Christ that you claim. Pay careful attention to what was asked you.

Again, where is this high spiritual rank in Christ Jesus described in scripture though? I mean what does this mean? Where exactly did Jesus Christ state that there is such a thing in Him, to begin with? undecided

Jesus is head of principalities and power (colossians 2:10)
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Rolyroly10: 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Not really... your bible is instead a compendium of books, all of which exist separately outside of your bible. undecided

In addition, the words of Satan, demons, and even the doctrines and traditions of men that Jesus Christ warned His followers to steer clear of, are all found written in the very same collection of books, so it is lazy-minded to conclude that all of it amounts to the Word of God, Jesus Christ. undecided

The question is where do you get the teaching of Jesus Christ from as a Christian if not the bible
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Kobojunkie: 5:50pm On Oct 05, 2022
Rolyroly10:
Jesus is head of principalities and power (colossians 2:10)
Well, Yes, Jesus Christ did state that He is the King in the Kingdom of God, and He made this abundantly clear in His teachings, even of the end - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46. So, how does this adequately respond to any of the questions I asked you? undecided

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Kobojunkie: 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
Rolyroly10:
The question is where do you get the teaching of Jesus Christ from as a Christian if not the bible
I am able to easily download each of the books that are contained in your bible, along with other books not contained, separate from accessing a bible. undecided

But let's not deviate from the fact here which is that your Bible is not the Word of God. Instead, Jesus Christ is, and His teachings and commandments, He made it abundantly clear that those who love Him are those who submit to and obey His teachings and commandments - John 14 vs 20 - 25 -, not your bible. undecided
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Rolyroly10: 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Well, Yes, Jesus Christ did state that He is the King in the Kingdom of God, and He made this abundantly clear in His teachings, even of the end - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46. So, how does this adequately respond to any of the questions I asked you? undecided

John 20:21-23
[21]Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.
[22]And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:
[23]Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Kobojunkie: 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
Eagle07:
You are like the 5th person saying this same thing on this thread. How exactly is he part of the marine kingdom ? Any evidence?
Considering the man pretends to be of the Kingdom of God yet declares war against another kingdom, this is something no one who truly belongs to Jesus Christ would even do, to begin with, it follows that he may have some sort of link to the another kingdom as his reason for his action. undecided
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Kobojunkie: 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
Rolyroly10:
John 20:21-23.....
How does this passage answer any of the questions asked abeg? undecided
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Mosco100(m): 5:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
May the Holy Ghost destroy every marine kingdom that have troubled our lives, in Jesus name, amen.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Kobojunkie: 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
Mosco100:
May the Holy Ghost destroy every marine kingdom that have troubled our lives, in Jesus name, amen.
How many have troubled your lives apart from the ones you imagined, by the way? undecided
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Evidenx(m): 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2022
Eagle07:

Didn't you check my name? Evidenx am the Evidenx grin cheesy

Well when God open your spiritual eyes to see,you just know the fake from the original.,The spiritual eyes can see beyond the charitables deeds of pastor to see their innermost being.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Kobojunkie: 6:09pm On Oct 05, 2022
Evidenx:
Didn't you check my name? Evidenx am the Evidenx grin cheesy

Well when God open your spiritual eyes to see,you just know the fake from the original.,The spiritual eyes can see beyond the charitables deeds of pastor to see their innermost being.
which one be "spiritual" eyes again? undecided
Can we please drop all this "spiritual" bullsheet lingo and begin to communicate like regular folks can? undecided
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Evidenx(m): 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
which one be "spiritual" eyes again? undecided
Can we please drop all this "spiritual" bullsheet lingo and begin to communicate like regular folks can? undecided
Lol..sorry you are too carnal to understand spiritual things.

So how can I prove it to you when you cant relate to the realm I operate from?

Take it or leave it,I know this prophet,he is a fake,put a gun to my head I will still say it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

It Is A Sin For A Born_again Christain To Fall In Love & Date A Girl. / Equating Islam To Terrorism Is Foolish - Pope Francis / Kumuyi Dedicates Bayelsa State New Governor's Office (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.