Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom (28900 Views)

Restoration Of Manhood By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin - Pictures / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Kobojunkie: 6:17pm On Oct 05, 2022
Evidenx:
Lol..sorry you are too carnal to understand spiritual things. So how can I prove it to you when you cant relate to the realm I operate from?
Don't you see the foolishness of what you claim? undecided

If you operate from a realm from which you are unable to properly relate your beliefs to ordinary folks in the world where you live, are you any way better, in your belief, than those who are locked up in mental asylums? I am not even asking you to prove anything. I am simply saying stop spewing the meaningless "spiritual bullsheet" lingo that only makes you lot seem even crazier than you probably could be. undecided
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Evidenx(m): 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2022
Chiedygirl:
With the kind of comments I'm seeing on this post, it's very clear that the kingdom of darkness is working undetected in a lot of people's lives.
I know the activities of the kingdom of the Marine more than you,I used to have friends who were marine agents but God used us to deliver them, but as for this man,he is a fraudster . He is sent to take many souls to hell.
I pity those following him.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Evidenx(m): 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Don't you see the foolishness of what you claim? undecided

If you operate from a realm from which you are unable to properly relate your beliefs to ordinary folks in the world where you live, are you any way better, in your belief, than those who are locked up in mental asylums? I am not even asking you to prove anything. I am simply saying stop spewing the meaningless "spiritual bullsheet" lingo that only makes you lot seem even crazier than you probably could be. undecided
grin grin E pain am. Grow up to understand spiritual things.
When you grow up we can talk kid.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by afadi2410: 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2022
Scammer!
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Kobojunkie: 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
Evidenx:
grin grin E pain am. Grow up to understand spiritual things.
When you grow up we can talk kid.
I am fine where I am as it seems clear to me now that I was not mistaken about the workings of your mind.
Evidenx:
I know the activities of the kingdom of the Marine more than you,I used to have friends who were marine agents but God used us to deliver them, but as for this man,he is a fraudster . He is sent to take many souls to hell.
I pity those following him.
lipsrsealed
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by plaetton: 6:22pm On Oct 05, 2022
Ransomware:
None of these clowns declared war on covid, bad governance, kidnappers, bandits, corruption, things that can be quantified, evaluated, and measured. it is always those things conjured to fool the feeble-minded, those desperate to blame their problems on other people ( Most Nigerians) those who believe that they can be walking on a path and just run into a bag with millions of dollars, yeah those are the ones this shit is for.

Well, my friend, I have this saying that the fantastic thing about having imaginary enemies is that you have the power to declare victory anytime it suits you.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Jen96: 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Why oyinbo(Asians inclusive) dem wey dey live for similar riverine areas do they get the same problems? undecided
my grandfather was a marine chief priest. Most of us in Africa were already dedicated but the whites r not religious like us
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Kobojunkie: 6:43pm On Oct 05, 2022
Jen96:
my grandfather was a marine chief priest. Most of us in Africa were already dedicated but the whites r not religious like us
This "dedication" is it against one's will or something, like some sort of imprisonment/enslavement? undecided

My greats were probably into such as well but I have never considered any of that of me, and I am without issues. How come? undecided
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by chijokz(m): 6:50pm On Oct 05, 2022
Ransomware:
None of these clowns declared war on covid, bad governance, kidnappers, bandits, corruption, things that can be quantified, evaluated, and measured. it is always those things conjured to fool the feeble-minded, those desperate to blame their problems on other people ( Most Nigerians) those who believe that they can be walking on a path and just run into a bag with millions of dollars, yeah those are the ones this shit is for.
Well said.
I see them as comedians first and then businessmen second.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Truthsoldier(m): 6:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
This man is satanic he is being given a mandate to do this and he has no choice to do this because his life is at stake,he did it tagging it a program

Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin you lost the track you're a Balaam and a witch doctor in disguise of a so-called prophet

Get lost

and if you quote me to say trash...

Get lost too
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by 729aleeza: 7:18pm On Oct 05, 2022
No be small jokersNo be small jokers...
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by usagee36: 7:22pm On Oct 05, 2022
Africans. Never heard of this since I moved to America.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Rolyroly10: 7:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
How does this passage answer any of the questions asked abeg? undecided
The passage you read shows that what these apostles of Jesus Christ received from him was not given to just any kind of person except the chosen ones. Even to those who did not see him on earth that he has called to be his servants like apostle Paul was given such powers to cast out demons and unclean spirits .
The sons of sceva were not given such powers that was why the evil spirit they were trying to cast out over powered them.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by DeepSight(m): 7:52pm On Oct 05, 2022
plaetton:

Well, my friend, I have this saying that the fantastic thing about having imaginary enemies is that you have the power to declare victory anytime it suits you.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Wwwq: 8:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
grin
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Kobojunkie: 8:50pm On Oct 05, 2022
Rolyroly10:

The passage you read shows that what these apostles of Jesus Christ received from him was not given to just any kind of person except the chosen ones. Even to those who did not see him on earth that he has called to be his servants like apostle Paul was given such powers to cast out demons and unclean spirits .
The sons of sceva were not given such powers that was why the evil spirit they were trying to cast out over powered them.
But according to the same Jesus Christ the very same power and authority He gave to His disciples, He also said will follow ALL those who believe in Him - Mark 16 vs 15 - 19. . undecided

Seems to me that what you are instead attempting to do is use Jesus Christ to find reason to worship other men from these tales you keep trying to spin. undecided

Paul was no different from any other follower of Jesus Christ, not even the 70 who Jesus Christ sent out in Luke 10 who all had the same power and authority because they were all His followers - men and women who obeyed His teachings and commandments, God's Truth - John 14 vs 20 - 27 undecided
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by kcdendelo: 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Which Jesus? The one that was stripped naked, beaten like a criminal and paraded stacked nake with his john Thomas dangling all over the place?
Abegi, talk another thing
May God have mercy on you for making this statement.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Bahamas95(m): 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2022
Mtcwwwwwwww!

Nollywood people don come again.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Boyooosa(m): 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Yet reality has shown us time and time again that by resolving most of the administrative problems of Government, you resolve most of the so-called spiritual problems people complain about as they mostly turn out to be mental issues that result from the emotional trauma of living in a world deprived mainly of commonsense solutions. undecided
Apt
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
MufasaLion:

Mermaid is not real.
I guess � alien is also not real. Any living thing above planet earth and below the land is not real

For below except fishes octopus and d rest known
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by seunayantokun(m): 9:31pm On Oct 05, 2022
This Jeremiah Fufeyin shall soon lulè.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by itoya01: 9:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
how are we sure these guys are not stylishly performing open ritual 🤔🤔
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Rolyroly10: 10:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
But according to the same Jesus Christ the very same power and authority He gave to His disciples, He also said will follow ALL those who believe in Him - Mark 16 vs 15 - 19. . undecided

Seems to me that what you are instead attempting to do is use Jesus Christ to find reason to worship other men from these tales you keep trying to spin. undecided

Paul was no different from any other follower of Jesus Christ, not even the 70 who Jesus Christ sent out in Luke 10 who all had the same power and authority because they were all His followers - men and women who obeyed His teachings and commandments, God's Truth - John 14 vs 20 - 27 undecided

I know from the onset this was your motive of asking where where, if you don't know in the bible there were sons of the prophet Elijah. Even Elisha had sons who were also prophets these were not his biological sons but spiritual sons.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Kobojunkie: 10:12pm On Oct 05, 2022
Rolyroly10:
I know from the onset this was your motive of asking where where, if you don't know in the bible there were sons of the prophet Elijah. Even Elisha had sons who were also prophets these were not his biological sons but spiritual sons.
What has Elijah and those you consider his "spiritual sons" to do with what you claim you receive from Jesus Christ? undecided

For one, Elijah is a prophet called by God of His Old Covenant Law of Moses, the National Constitution given by God to the descendants of Israel to government their lives and living in the Kingdom of Canaan - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20. You on the other hand claim these things you do of Jesus Christ, God's Law and Truth in the Kingdom of God, a Kingdom not even of this world. So why do you pretend that which applied as far as Elijah ought also apply to you or anyone who claims to be of Jesus Christundecided
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Rolyroly10: 10:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What has Elijah and those you consider his "spiritual sons" to do with what you claim you receive from Jesus Christ? undecided

For one, Elijah is a prophet called by God of His Old Covenant Law of Moses, the National Constitution given by God to the descendants of Israel to government their lives and living in the Kingdom of Canaan - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20. You on the other hand claim these things you do of Jesus Christ, God's Law and Truth in the Kingdom of God, a Kingdom not even of this world. So why do you pretend that which applied as far as Elijah ought also apply to you or anyone who claims to be of Jesus Christundecided

When Jesus went to the temple to teach he read from what Elijah had written to teach the people. So whatever happened in the old testament cannot not be discarded as far as Christianity is concerned.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Kobojunkie: 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
Rolyroly10:
When Jesus went to the temple to teach he read from what Elijah had written to teach the people. So whatever happened in the old testament cannot not be discarded as far as Christianity is concerned.
Indeed He, Jesus Christ, read from the teachings of Eljah since Elijah prophesied of Him, however, Jesus Christ never taught His followers to imitate Elijah or any of the prophets throughout His teachings. As a matter of fact, Jesus Christ instead warned His followers that only those of them that do as He commands - not even as He, Jesus Christ - are His followers and those who belong to Him that it is only that will eventually accomplish all that He did and more - John 14 vs 15 - 25 & John 14 vs 1 - 12 & John 15 vs 1 - 14. undecided

So, again, What has Elijah and those you consider his "spiritual sons" to do with what you claim you receive from Jesus Christ? undecided

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Jesuisbelle(f): 10:33pm On Oct 05, 2022
Trouble dy sleep. Yaga go wake am
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Rolyroly10: 10:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Indeed He, Jesus Christ, read from the teachings of Eljah since Elijah prophesied of Him, however, Jesus Christ never taught His followers to imitate Elijah or any of the prophets throughout His teachings. As a matter of fact, Jesus Christ instead warned His followers that only those of them that do as He commands - not even as He, Jesus Christ - are His followers and those who belong to Him that it is only that will eventually accomplish all that He did and more - John 14 vs 15 - 25 & John 14 vs 1 - 12 & John 15 vs 1 - 14. undecided

So, again, What has Elijah and those you consider his "spiritual sons" to do with what you claim you receive from Jesus Christ? undecided

I have given you enough reasons for you to know that it is not the will of any man to be called by Jesus to be his privileged disciple rather it is Jesus who call whoever he wish and give such power.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Kobojunkie: 10:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
Rolyroly10:
I have given you enough reasons for you to know that it is not the will of any man to be called by Jesus to be his privileged disciple rather it is Jesus who call whoever he wish and give such power.
All you have done instead is look for ways to label Jesus Christ a liar in this. undecided

Go back through the conversation again to maybe realize how disconnected from the very teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ much of what you have claimed remains. Not once in His Gospel did Jesus Christ ever posit that only a few of His followers will have the power and authority that He gave yet you have carefully regurgitated that hogwash fed you instead by your pastors and mogs, conmen whose very livelihoods depend on you remaining gullible to their lies, in an attempt to overwrite what is the Truth of God, Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Rolyroly10: 10:46pm On Oct 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
All you have done instead is look for ways to label Jesus Christ a liar in this. undecided

Go back through the conversation again to maybe realize how disconnected from the very teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ much of what you have claimed remains. Not once in His Gospel did Jesus Christ ever posit that only a few of His followers will have the power and authority that He gave yet you have carefully regurgitated that hogwash fed you instead by your pastors and mogs, conmen whose very livelihoods depend on you remaining gullible to their lies, in an attempt to overwrite what is the Truth of God, Jesus Christ. undecided

See what frustration has turned you... Judging people that has done you nothing. Go and do as you believe and leave the men of God alone
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by MufasaLion: 10:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
I guess � alien is also not real. Any living thing above planet earth and below the land is not real

For below except fishes octopus and d rest known

There's no proof that mermaid is real.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

It Is A Sin For A Born_again Christain To Fall In Love & Date A Girl. / Equating Islam To Terrorism Is Foolish - Pope Francis / Kumuyi Dedicates Bayelsa State New Governor's Office (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.