Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,735 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

He Is Confused Between Forex And Vegetable Farming - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / He Is Confused Between Forex And Vegetable Farming (203 Views)

Man Makes His Eba & Vegetable To Look Like Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Cover (Photos / Curvy Lady Working Hard On Her Vegetable Farming got people Talking / 29 Years Old Girl Cries Out After She Slept With Two Men And She Is Confused On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Is Confused Between Forex And Vegetable Farming by Siberia01(m): 2:46pm On Oct 05, 2022
lipsrsealed

Sorry it's coming under the wrong section

Family friend has N1 million to for a startup

He's contemplating between trading Forex
Or venturing in vegetable farming / sesame

He already has a piece of land in Niger state

Your contributions is vital

Thanks
Re: He Is Confused Between Forex And Vegetable Farming by budaatum: 2:52pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sesame seed farming. Unless he does not mind losing all his money to Forex he doesn't seem to know anything about.

Once he starts making money from sesame seed farming, he can then open door to Forex small small.
Re: He Is Confused Between Forex And Vegetable Farming by general111(m): 2:52pm On Oct 05, 2022
I'll tell you the truth....
Forex would have being really great if he can connect to a good mentor, and in six month, he'll start earning....
But if there is no really good mentor around him, tell him to put his money in farming, and keep learning to trade in btw....
Else he will lose his money in forex....

I speak as a forex trader

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

She's Seen In A Leaked Nudde Viral / Nigerian Singer, Nkan Eledua Among 10 Emerging Brands Of 2022 / #endsarsmemorial: “we Will Never Allow The Shabby Attempt To Erase Their Legacy”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.