Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,541 members, 7,819,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Over 12hours After Tinubu Reportedly Departs England, Yet To Land Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 12hours After Tinubu Reportedly Departs England, Yet To Land Nigeria (1471 Views)

#DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments / Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye / After Tinubu, Umahi Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over 12hours After Tinubu Reportedly Departs England, Yet To Land Nigeria by phoneport(m): 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
We still can not get a hold of APC presidential hopeful. Bola Ahmed Tinubu according to the reports coming has departed England since 10.00pm yesterday and has yet to arrive in Nigeria.

The tweeter user said Tinubu was transferred to another hospital after the initial hospital rejected surgical procedure, said that Tinubu has not been able to utter a word for three days.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Over 12hours After Tinubu Reportedly Departs England, Yet To Land Nigeria by phoneport(m): 3:49pm On Oct 05, 2022
While all these are yet to be verified, we can confirm that the presidential hopeful is not on the ground to direct how his campaign should go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 12hours After Tinubu Reportedly Departs England, Yet To Land Nigeria by nansia: 3:49pm On Oct 05, 2022
No matter what you don't wish a Living death

3 Likes

Re: Over 12hours After Tinubu Reportedly Departs England, Yet To Land Nigeria by Sonyboom765: 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
Na today I believe Tinubu na real collosus.

Imagine the man foolish dead brain Igbos claim will not even see third in the presidential Election tormenting the fools like this.

God I pray for grace like that of Bola Ahmed Tinubu that will not allow my enemies sleep nor slumber till they commit suicide over my success.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 12hours After Tinubu Reportedly Departs England, Yet To Land Nigeria by Laggafin: 3:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
As a BAT .. na for night em go land grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 12hours After Tinubu Reportedly Departs England, Yet To Land Nigeria by Nijablast: 3:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
Una go die on top Tinubu matter
He is the next president of Nigeria get used to him

3 Likes

Re: Over 12hours After Tinubu Reportedly Departs England, Yet To Land Nigeria by Afamed: 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
Wailing zombies. Children of confusion who believed PMB was cloned are the same nonentities begging PMB out of court settlement
Re: Over 12hours After Tinubu Reportedly Departs England, Yet To Land Nigeria by Eriokanmi: 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
I wish him well. He doesn't need to be trailed. He's old so why all the noise? He needs rest.

My concern is why he didn't recommend either Osinbajo or fashola for the job and Support him. He should be resting by now. He had had his turn already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 12hours After Tinubu Reportedly Departs England, Yet To Land Nigeria by Urheadmaster(m): 4:03pm On Oct 05, 2022
Nijablast:
Una go die on top Tinubu matter
He is the next president of Nigeria get used to him

If anyone that chooses to die for Tinubu matter, died out of ignorance.

Nobody we die because of tinubu tongue undecided.

1 Like

Re: Over 12hours After Tinubu Reportedly Departs England, Yet To Land Nigeria by mrvitalis(m): 4:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
Laggafin:
As a BAT .. na for night em go land grin
Peace is not and option grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 12hours After Tinubu Reportedly Departs England, Yet To Land Nigeria by babyfaceafrica: 4:07pm On Oct 05, 2022
So wetin concern us
Re: Over 12hours After Tinubu Reportedly Departs England, Yet To Land Nigeria by Nijablast: 4:12pm On Oct 05, 2022
Urheadmaster:

I am wondering why all of a sudden, nobody wants to get used to Tinubu.

Even as APC accepted Tinubu as their presidential candidate, Nigerians still don't wants to associate with Tinubu.

Why tongue.
Who are the Nigerians
You think Nigeria ends in the four walls of your wooden house ??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 12hours After Tinubu Reportedly Departs England, Yet To Land Nigeria by Fkmodhi: 4:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
They wan smuggle am into naija at midnight by 3am thiefnub.u go land in Naija....

2 Likes

Re: Over 12hours After Tinubu Reportedly Departs England, Yet To Land Nigeria by SlavaUkraini: 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2022
Make una nor worry una self...

Baba wey nor well Branch Italy to Buy Crack Cocaine from Italian Mafias

He needs it to always stay high during the campaign.
Re: Over 12hours After Tinubu Reportedly Departs England, Yet To Land Nigeria by Laggafin: 4:22pm On Oct 05, 2022
mrvitalis:

Peace is not and option grin grin grin
At all grin
Re: Over 12hours After Tinubu Reportedly Departs England, Yet To Land Nigeria by Kendo93: 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2022
Una no dey reason undecided nah night journey grin grin
Re: Over 12hours After Tinubu Reportedly Departs England, Yet To Land Nigeria by Akponmfet: 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2022
This Tinubu is really giving IPOB fools sleepless nights grin grin grin
The man is very popular.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 12hours After Tinubu Reportedly Departs England, Yet To Land Nigeria by Validated: 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2022
Check with John Hopkin Hospital.
Re: Over 12hours After Tinubu Reportedly Departs England, Yet To Land Nigeria by omenka(m): 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
News brought to us by Chinweuba.

These guys should tighten the security perimeter around Jagaban. The way these IPOB terrorists cum Zombiedients are monitoring his movements makes me very uncomfortable.

2 Likes

Re: Over 12hours After Tinubu Reportedly Departs England, Yet To Land Nigeria by omenka(m): 6:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sonyboom765:

Imagine the man foolish dead brain Igbos claim will not even see third in the presidential Election tormenting the fools like this.

God I pray for grace like that of Bola Ahmed Tinubu that will not allow my enemies sleep nor slumber till they commit suicide over my success.
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Over 12hours After Tinubu Reportedly Departs England, Yet To Land Nigeria by techWriter3: 6:11pm On Oct 05, 2022
As a batsman
Re: Over 12hours After Tinubu Reportedly Departs England, Yet To Land Nigeria by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
Why is Tinubu hidding from his people ? grin
Re: Over 12hours After Tinubu Reportedly Departs England, Yet To Land Nigeria by indemnityy: 6:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
Afamed:
Wailing zombies. Children of confusion who believed PMB was cloned are the same nonentities begging PMB out of court settlement
Common keep quiet, ewu Congo.
Re: Over 12hours After Tinubu Reportedly Departs England, Yet To Land Nigeria by BeardedMeat(m): 6:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sonyboom765:

When are you organizing a night vigil for your missing candidate?
Re: Over 12hours After Tinubu Reportedly Departs England, Yet To Land Nigeria by BeardedMeat(m): 6:24pm On Oct 05, 2022
Afamed:
Another mannequin has taken over from the sudanese. His name is amoda Ogunlere.
Re: Over 12hours After Tinubu Reportedly Departs England, Yet To Land Nigeria by SWATMan: 6:35pm On Oct 05, 2022
omenka:
News brought to us by Chinweuba.

These guys should tighten the security perimeter around Jagaban. The way these IPOB terrorists cum Zombiedients are monitoring his movements makes me very uncomfortable.

Are you not in London anymore?
Re: Over 12hours After Tinubu Reportedly Departs England, Yet To Land Nigeria by Afamed: 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2022
indemnityy:

Common keep quiet, ewu Congo.

From the boy who never earns 30k
Re: Over 12hours After Tinubu Reportedly Departs England, Yet To Land Nigeria by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 05, 2022
Afamed:

From the boy who never earn 30k

Kasala don burst.
Re: Over 12hours After Tinubu Reportedly Departs England, Yet To Land Nigeria by onomeabuja: 8:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
phoneport:
We still can not get a hold of APC presidential hopeful. Bola Ahmed Tinubu according to the reports coming has departed England since 10.00pm yesterday and has yet to arrive in Nigeria.

The tweeter user said Tinubu was transferred to another hospital after the initial hospital rejected surgical procedure, said that Tinubu has not been able to utter a word for three days.

Maybe him land for bush so u guys should not border to look for him as he is very safe in d bush grin

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Muslim Ticket: Angry Crowd Boos, Stones APC Rally In Jos / Peter Obi's Sudden Lead Ahead Of 2023 Polls Makes It To London Times / 99-year-old Man Marries His Girlfriend After 20 Years Of Dating [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.