Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Leadway Insurance:contact Me For Anything Insurance - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Leadway Insurance:contact Me For Anything Insurance (479 Views)

How Do I Move My Pension Funds From Leadway Assurance To Another PFA. / LEADWAY Assurance 2022, Recruitment / Leadway Graduate Trainee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leadway Insurance:contact Me For Anything Insurance by raphretle: 5:10pm On Oct 05, 2022
I am a Leadway insurance Agent..
Feel free to contact me for anything Insurance.
Re: Leadway Insurance:contact Me For Anything Insurance by raphretle: 5:11pm On Oct 05, 2022
LEADWAY ASSURANCE
Contact me for anything Insurance...
We run:
SAVINGS
INVESTMENT PLANS
PROPERTY INSURANCE
LIFE INSURANCE
FAMILY BENEFIT PLANS
ANNUITY PLANS
ENDOWMENTS...
Secure your future and that of your loved ones today...
raphaelretle@rocketmail. com
Re: Leadway Insurance:contact Me For Anything Insurance by raphretle: 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2022
FAMILY BENEFIT PLAN.
This plan is designed to cushion the effect of burial expenses in the event of death of a family member(mostly spouse, parents or parents in law).
E.g it is mostly taken by married persons to help cover for burial expenses of either Spouse, parents or parents in-law..
It can cover for maximum of Six persons.
Nobody prays for death but remember death is inevitable.so prepare yourself for such eventualities..
One could get as much as 1million naira per head as long as the client is consistent in payment of his/her Premium..
Send a message asap you don't have to wait till it happens.. LEADWAY FAMILY BENEFIT PLAN GOT YOU COVERED
Re: Leadway Insurance:contact Me For Anything Insurance by raphretle: 5:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
LEADWAY TARGET PLAN,

YOU CAN START SAVING FOR THAT LIFE THAT YOU DESIRE IN THE FUTURE..
YOU CAN CHOOSE A CERTAIN AMOUNT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SAVE EITHER MONTHLY, QUARTERLY,HALF-YEARLY OR YEARLY FOR A PERIOD OF TIME..
OR YOU CAN HAVE A TARGET AMOUNT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SAVE UP TO, THEN YOU START SAVING THIS AMOUNT IN BITS FOR A PERIOD OF TIME..
raphaelretle@rocketmail. com
THIS PLAN COMES WITH A LIFE COVER WHICH IS,IN THE EVENT OF DEATH OF A CLIENT WHO HAS TAKEN THIS POLICY BEFORE THE MATURITY OF HIS SAVINGS, THE SUM ASURED (TARGET AMOUNT) WILL BE PAID TO THE BENEFICIARY OF THE CLIENT.
Re: Leadway Insurance:contact Me For Anything Insurance by raphretle: 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2022
LEADWAY SAVINGS PLAN(LSP)
EDUCATION SAVINGS PLAN (ESP)
These plans help you saving some money over a period of time(max 3 years). One could save monthly, quarterly or Annually.
This plans comes with a life cover of 500k in the event of death of a client..
These plans come with profits at the end of every year.
Note: ESP is designed for persons who would like to save for educational purposes of either self or kids or as the client wish to use it at maturity..
Take this plan today and LEADWAY will help you build your finance..
raphaelretle@rocketmail.
Re: Leadway Insurance:contact Me For Anything Insurance by raphretle: 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2022
LEADWAY is the name..
Let us bear all the risk for you
Re: Leadway Insurance:contact Me For Anything Insurance by raphretle: 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
DM
Re: Leadway Insurance:contact Me For Anything Insurance by Neroclassic001: 11:32am On Oct 06, 2022
Where's your location? And tell me more on your saving plans and endownment plans. The benefits, minimum premium, and the clauses ( terms and conditions).
Re: Leadway Insurance:contact Me For Anything Insurance by raphretle: 12:10pm On Oct 27, 2022
Neroclassic001:
Where's your location? And tell me more on your saving plans and endownment plans. The benefits, minimum premium, and the clauses ( terms and conditions).
I am based in Lagos..
As for the savings we have 1,3 and 5 year plans. Minimum premium is 15k, Profits are estimated based on compound interest basis With 500k life cover attached.
As for the endowment plans which is a longer duration of savings minimum term of plan is 9 years but at 3years you are eligible for 1/3 of the target amount. Minimum premium is 20k. Life cover in this case is the sum assured or say target amount.
Should a client choose to surrender (discontinue) a plan before the end of the duration, accumulated savings amount will be paid without interest.
For further explanation reach out via mail please. Could send you some fliers
Re: Leadway Insurance:contact Me For Anything Insurance by raphretle: 10:19pm On Oct 27, 2022
Dm
Re: Leadway Insurance:contact Me For Anything Insurance by raphretle: 1:56pm On Dec 01, 2022
Still in Business

(1) (Reply)

Got A Project In Mind? - Consult Appswheels "Oracle" / Marketing Executive Needed Urgently / Oracle Primavera Training Kit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.