Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Bbnaija: "I Will Chop The N100M With Groovy In Private, The Money Plenty"- Phyna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: "I Will Chop The N100M With Groovy In Private, The Money Plenty"- Phyna (443 Views)

I Haven’t Dated Anyone Since I Separated With Groovy - Phyna (Video) / Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet / Wizkid Eats Roasted Corn In Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: "I Will Chop The N100M With Groovy In Private, The Money Plenty"- Phyna by MsDoris(f): 5:17pm On Oct 05, 2022
BBNaija: "I Will Chop The N100 Million With Groovy In Private, The Money Plenty" - Phyna Reveals In New Interview (Video)
Big Brother Naija level up winner, Phyna, has disclosed how she will be spending her grand prize and whom she would be spending it with.

The reality star who began her media tour alongside her co-finalists, Bella, Chichi
Daniella, Phyna, Adekunle and Bryann revealed that she would be spending her N100 million grand prize with her love interest, Groovy.

She made this known while answering questions thrown at her during an interview on Naija Fm.

Phyna was asked how she will be spending her grand prize and she said with Groovy because the money is alot.

According to her, the money is alot so she and Groovy will be spending it together but privately.

Visit website below for full update / watch video:
https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/10/bbnaija-i-will-chop-n100-million-with.html

Re: Bbnaija: "I Will Chop The N100M With Groovy In Private, The Money Plenty"- Phyna by eyenogoquiet(m): 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2022
Enjoy

(1) (Reply)

Davido Hails Pastor Tobi As Gifts Chioma A Hermes Birkin Bag. Photos And Video. / Burna Boy Conferred With MFR Award From President Buhari (video) / Pls Help, (fuckboys Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.