Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived Into Fighting Someone’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived Into Fighting Someone’ (417 Views)

Anger In Nigeria Police Over IGP Egbetokun’s Bias Towards Fellow Yoruba Officers / My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived / How Sunday Igboho Was Betrayed By His Fellow Yoruba Indigenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived Into Fighting Someone’ by Newton2024: 5:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
Don’t be deceived into fighting someone’s personal battles disguised as an ethnic battle.

They didn’t consider you a good enough Omo Yoruba, when they were doling juicy positions to their family and friends.

We are only good enough to help them fight their personal battles.

Being an Omoluabi doesn’t mean we shouldn’t use our heads (brains).

Before you vote in the next general election, consider these:

Remi Tinubu (Wife): Bola Tinubu made her a 3-term senator who represented Lagos Central at the Nigerian Senate.

Mrs Lola Akande (Sister-in-law): She is Tinubu's wife’s sister. He made her the incumbent Lagos State Commissioner, Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Cooperatives. She is also a former member of the Lagos State House of Assembly.

Hon. Sunkanmi (Nephew): The member of Lagos state House of Assembly representing Ikeja. He actually succeeded Mrs. Lola Akande.

Sade Tinubu-Ojo (Daughter): She is the Iyaloja General of Lagos. Note, the Iya Oloja controls all monies and levies generated in all Lagos markets. Sade replaced Tinubu’s adopted mother as the Iyaloja. Technically, he made the position an hereditary/family position.

Oyetunde Ojo (Son-in-law): Tinubu made him a member of the House of Representatives member in Ekiti State. He was sacked for using fake academic credentials in contesting. Ojo, an ex-parking attendant in London, is the husband of the Iya loja General of Lagos.

Seyi Tinubu (Son): He was appointed as the emergency financial consultant to all parastatals and local governments in Lagos State. Seyi is also in charge of the Lagos advertising account. This makes him in charge of the billions of naira generated from all billboard adverts in Lagos. His convoy is said to rival that of a state Governor,

Fola Tinubu (Nephew): He is the Managing Director of Primero Transport Services Limited, a company owned by Tinubu. The company has the sole rights to operate BRT service in Lagos.

Akeem Muri-Okunola (His friend’s son/and his former PA): He was recently was imposed as the Head of Lagos Civil Service against all civil service rules.

Akinola Benson (Personal Assistant): He is the incumbent Commissioner for Establishment.

Jide Idris (His Cousin): The three-term Commissioner and the incumbent Commissioner for Health is Tinubu's Cousin.

Bolaji Ariyo (former ADC): The incumbent chairman of the Oshodi Local Government was also Tinubu's ADC.

Gbolahan Lawal (ADC): The incumbent Commissioner for Housing (a two-term Commissioner) was ADC to Bola Tinubu.

Dr. Sikiru Tinubu (Cousin): He is the MD of the Critical Care unit at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) in Ikeja. The facility was built and equipped with state funds. It is now owned personally by Bola Tinubu. Dr. Sikiru Tinubu runs the outfit. It is run as a private unit and the proceeds are pocketed by the duo. The unit charges its users exorbitantly and most Lagosians can hardly afford to pay its high charges. Most of the revenue is derived from fees paid by the State Government for patients referred there by its General Hospitals.

Isiaka Gboyega Oyetola (Cousin): Bola Tinubu installed his cousin Isiaka Gboyega Oyetola as the governor of Osun State.
Muri Adekanmbi Olufade

1 Share

Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived Into Fighting Someone’ by Corridon: 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2022
We are making mistake fighting innocent Igbos.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived Into Fighting Someone’ by ObamaMessi: 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2022
Oshey baba no be aran ko
Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived Into Fighting Someone’ by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2022
Tinubu's tyranny will be worst than Buhari, all the fedaral government positions will be filled with his family members and their goons

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived Into Fighting Someone’ by iSense247: 5:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
They didn’t consider you a good enough Omo Yoruba, when they were doling juicy positions to their family and friends.

We are only good enough to help them fight their personal battles.

Being an Omoluabi doesn’t mean we shouldn’t use our heads (brains).
May urchins receive sense before 2023 elections. Thiefnubuu is not contesting because he loves you, he is contesting because of his lust and greed for power. He is a corrupt power monger.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived Into Fighting Someone’ by iSense247: 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2022
Antimarraige:
Tinubu's tyranny will be worst than Buhari, all the fedaral government positions will be filled with his family members and their goons
They have already shared Nigeria before campaign. It is all the corrupt elements in his PCC that will be in juicy positions. Then dollar will rise to #10,000 like that of Venezuela and Zimbabwe. May I never be in Nigeria by then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived Into Fighting Someone’ by Franzinni: 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
It's better to surround yourself with those you trust ... Becasue you can't trust w black man.

Tinubus has installed his generation in Lagos but let me ask you this, is Lagos state progressing ? If yes then

Shut up! And watch the film.
No pity party here.

*Slams door on thread *
Irannu!
Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived Into Fighting Someone’ by ElSudani: 6:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
I read through your posts. Folks like you are better ignored.
Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived Into Fighting Someone’ by Ebi2233: 6:02pm On Oct 05, 2022
Atiku own the election.
Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived Into Fighting Someone’ by Ebi2233: 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2022
If you were in Tinubu's position you would have done worse. Atleast he didnt useless Lagos.
Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived Into Fighting Someone’ by ImperialYoruba: 6:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
Ibo has always been known to usurp power and flood everywhere he can with fellow ibos.

We'd rather Tinubu put his people there over us than for Obi to come in and put Arinze, Chukwudi, Emeka over us in our fatherland. Never! Wont happen
Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived Into Fighting Someone’ by allcomage: 6:17pm On Oct 05, 2022
ImperialYoruba:
Ibo has always been known to usurp power and flood everywhere he can with fellow ibos.

We'd rather Tinubu put his people there over us than for Obi to come in and put Arinze, Chukwudi, Emeka over us in our fatherland. Never! Wont happen
But you gladly accept fulani as your masters because I don't see you complain how they took over npa at Apapa, nimasa, firs,airports, immigration, barracks, police, army, air force and naval formations in your land.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived Into Fighting Someone’ by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 05, 2022
iSense247:
They have already shared Nigeria before campaign. It is all the corrupt elements in his PCC that will be in juicy positions. Then dollar will rise to #10,000 like that of Venezuela and Zimbabwe. May I never be in Nigeria by then.
I'm relocating to Cairo or Kigali very soon, anyhow they like they should do the country I don't care anymore
Re: My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived Into Fighting Someone’ by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 05, 2022
God bless the op

(1) (Reply)

Obi Rally: Okowa No Dey Feel Our Pains . Agbor Residents Mock Okowa / Azikel Refinery Boss , Dr. Eruani Azibapu Godbless Receives National Honor / There Are 95 Million Registered Voters For 2023 Election - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.