Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

How To Survive A Car Breakdown - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Survive A Car Breakdown (688 Views)

Ways To Survive A Storm While Stuck In Your Car / How To Survive A Storm While Stuck In Your Car / Breakdown Of Fees Charged By Driving Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Survive A Car Breakdown by perfectbuy(m): 6:22pm On Oct 05, 2022
If you're anything like most people, you hate car breakdowns. Whether it's the long wait for a tow truck, the expense of repairs, or the hassle of having to find a new ride, car breakdowns can be devastating. In this article, we'll show you how to survive a car breakdown by providing tips on how to prepare, what to do in the event of a breakdown, and how to get the most out of your insurance policy. So whether you're driving your own vehicle or relying on public transportation, read on for tips that will help you stay safe and trouble-free!

Please follow the link below to read more:
https://www.spotdem.com/2022/10/05/how-to-survive-a-car-breakdown/

Re: How To Survive A Car Breakdown by Conner44: 7:54pm On Oct 05, 2022
I don’t understand . . . Do people actually die when their vehicles break down? undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Survive A Car Breakdown by Cubertac: 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2022
One thing I'm curious of, is how auto owners here feel about getting their cars serviced at the dealership.
Has anyone on this forum been ripped off or over-billed for repairs? I've experience a horror story or two taking my car to the dealership ("stealership"wink. Abandoned Cubicle wrote about it here:

https://www.abandonedcubicle.com/never-service-car-dealership/

The trick is, how do you find a reputable mechanic who also won't rip you off (or damage your car)??
Re: How To Survive A Car Breakdown by perfectbuy(m): 8:42pm On Oct 10, 2022
www.autontz.com
Cubertac:
One thing I'm curious of, is how auto owners here feel about getting their cars serviced at the dealership.
Has anyone on this forum been ripped off or over-billed for repairs? I've experience a horror story or two taking my car to the dealership ("stealership"wink. Abandoned Cubicle wrote about it here:

https://www.abandonedcubicle.com/never-service-car-dealership/

The trick is, how do you find a reputable mechanic who also won't rip you off (or damage your car)??

(1) (Reply)

Neat Honda Accord (Evil Spirit) 09/010 / Upgrading My Vehicle Electrical Charging System / How To Read Tire Wear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.