Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

My Personal Expression On Dmining - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Personal Expression On Dmining (977 Views)

How To Earn 17k Every 10 Days With Dmining / How Do I Transfer Money From Dorm Account To My Personal Acct Abroad / Please I Need A Loan Of 500k.i'll Drop My Personal House Document As Collateral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Personal Expression On Dmining by oregan(m): 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2022
I just wanna share with you my personal experience on dmining investment platform.

Dmining is a cloud mining flatform where you purchase a machine that mine for you in tron

I got introduced to this platform by a friend around June, I was very skeptic at first due to my sad experience with wkc, then I gather courage to join this platform ( atleast 7k willnt kill me ).
I bought the least machine then for a start which was around 7k due to the ongoing promo, ever since then I have been earning 5.33 trx in every 12 hours, making it 10.66 trx in a day.
Note- the 0.45 trx is from my other account I referred

Re: My Personal Expression On Dmining by oregan(m): 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2022
I joined the platform around July ending, and ever since then I have earn 794 trx and still Counting. Is that not wonderful.

As at now, the minimum withdrawal is 100 trx and the withdrawal fee is 18% + 15 trx
The 100 trx can be accumulated within 10 days depending on the type of machine you buy

Re: My Personal Expression On Dmining by oregan(m): 9:18pm On Oct 05, 2022
The beautiful thing about dmining is you only got to purchase their machine once, it doesn’t expired or need any renewal
I have two machine mining for me as at now
Re: My Personal Expression On Dmining by jamiudarex(m): 9:57pm On Oct 09, 2022
oregan:
The beautiful thing about dmining is you only got to purchase their machine once, it doesn’t expired or need any renewal
I have two machine mining for me as at now
I'm also into it, it's 100 percent legit

1 Like

Re: My Personal Expression On Dmining by oregan(m): 6:50am On Oct 10, 2022
jamiudarex:

I'm also into it, it's 100 percent legit
Fellow comrade �
Re: My Personal Expression On Dmining by oregan(m): 9:11am On Oct 31, 2022
my new machine (basic miner A5 ) got me 433 trx in 10 days
That’s 21k with the current exchange

Is that not incredible

(1) (Reply)

Pension, Pension Fund Administartors And The Nigerian Workers / Is It Advisable To Buy Current Zenthbank Shares Offer / Bye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.